Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

It’s all in their “bags” for aggy. I’ve still not seen a single NIL deal for them that isn’t sunflower seed or Kiolbasa Sausage or kolache based from some gas station. They still have no concept to NIL, just give them money from their 12th Man “collective”. That’s not how any of that is supposed to work.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

Tried to post an article here but alas, I suck.

The article was about NIL and different schools being notified that there could be problems with how they are implementing it. The lead in was basically that there was a "new sheriff" (NCAA) in town and schools had better be paying attention and watch for arrogant reactions. It mentioned aggys cocky attitude, and also mentioned how UT had a reaction completely opposite from aggy, i.e. respectful,  professional and attentive.

Any of you assholes see that article floating around?

Edited by SHOOTER12

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So what's the story on Smith?  Seemed at different points we were the leader in that recruitment.  Cancels his Texas OV a few days before.  Did aggy come in late with a big money bag?

Movie gif. Puss in Boots looks bored as he shrugs his shoulders and says, "Eh."

image.thumb.png.dc22271435f5beb72322de8eb50c0c9e.png

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So what's the story on Smith?  Seemed at different points we were the leader in that recruitment.  Cancels his Texas OV a few days before.  Did aggy come in late with a big money bag?

A&M has a barren depth chart and desperately needs LBs. Draw your own conclusions about this sudden change of heart. 

2 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Because we don't give a shit!!

IMG_20230701_113000.jpg

It doesn’t feel like the ones committing to them are ones we’ve been heavily recruiting or were hoping to get- some that we never recruited and some that dropped us early. So why would we get emotional over those guys choosing a school when we already know it won’t be Texas?  

well I guess I can think of one reason, but you’d have to be a gutless bitch with self esteem issues to think that way. 

besides, they’ve shown themselves quite capable of failing with good athletes just as well as without them. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Lulz already four WR commits amd the two highest rated commits so far are WR's.  This is the kind of class they always laughed at Herman for and said was a bdf type class with no LOS players.  I guess Bussey really is going to go play DB for them?  Much better offensive player than defense but oh well.  They can get all the high rated WR's they want, won't matter with the QB's they've taken the past couple of classes.

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

That's where they dumped their money this cycle? Well ok then. Nice get to wildly underuse.

Dropped a bigger bag than ol' Hugh Freese.  Was thought to be Auburn bound and was on the list to visit them at the end of the month.

These are the highest rated WR's for each class Dumbo has signed so far and what they've done.  (I'm skipping the transition class, which was Jalen Preston, who really hasn't done anything).

2019 - Daylon Wright, transferred out.

2020 - Demond Demas. lulz

2021 - Shadrach Banks, left after half a semester, switched to LB.

2022 - Evan Stewart, pretty good freshman year, we'll see how things go with Petrino and what anothet mediocre year brings.

• Hook 'Em 6

27 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

These are the highest rated WR's for each class Dumbo has signed so far and what they've done.  (I'm skipping the transition class, which was Jalen Preston, who really hasn't done anything).

2019 - Daylon Wright, transferred out.

2020 - Demond Demas. lulz

2021 - Shadrach Banks, left after half a semester, switched to LB.

2022 - Evan Stewart, pretty good freshman year, we'll see how things go with Petrino and what anothet mediocre year brings.

Have we determined with certainty who Parker Livingstone's host was on his aggy official visit?

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Lulz already four WR commits amd the two highest rated commits so far are WR's.  This is the kind of class they always laughed at Herman for and said was a bdf type class with no LOS players.  I guess Bussey really is going to go play DB for them?  Much better offensive player than defense but oh well.  They can get all the high rated WR's they want, won't matter with the QB's they've taken the past couple of classes.

Dropped a bigger bag than ol' Hugh Freese.  Was thought to be Auburn bound and was on the list to visit them at the end of the month.

This my hope. It’ll be a highly ranked class, safely top 10, but hopefully devoid of OL and DL talent.