Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Cancer

F Cancer. 
It’s obviously never good to die, but when I go I hope I have an idea that it’s coming and the chance to say goodbye to all my loved ones. Hope his friends and family got some closure and he was surrounded by those most important to him. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Gerry said sick and hasn’t been around much lately 

Probably also explains a bit of why the last couple of times people took a run at him, he declined and the other DL coach still stayed.

I got no ill will to the man, but the dude can’t cook a brisket worth a shit and this idea that he ever could is nauseating…

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Where recruits stay at aggy for OV's (this is Nigel Smith's twitter).  Lulz at the Whoop! Cookie.

Perfectly aggy to have that picture in a kids hotel room. I know it’s hotel decor but who looks at that and wants to be next to those guys doing that?

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

Perfectly aggy to have that picture in a kids hotel room. I know it’s hotel decor but who looks at that and wants to be next to those guys doing that?

The room is prepared as though someone who is already a hard core Aggie is to sleep there. It reflects the Aggie assumption that everybody secretly wishes they were an Aggie.

That big picture is weird as fuck to a stranger. I guess this is the best hotel they can use (it looks nice enough, I guess), but that decor has to make a the price for a kid from New Jersey or Tennessee go up about 10%.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

Not just next to but under...while you're sleeping

angry clint eastwood GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

Many middle aged aggy men have been on their wife and eyes locked with the milk men in that room. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, MH BEVO said:

Many middle aged aggy men have been on their wife and eyes locked with the milk men in that room. 

Just like their corch, they like a group of guys looking on while their wife gets serviced by the tennis pro. 

• Haha 2

Really sad about coach Price, as others have said he was possibly the only likable human being on that staff.

I will also say that I'm completely prepared for at least one Texags poster to attribute a poor recruiting season this year to the lack of TP's bbq at the pool party.

If they can blame a loss on Tupac, you sure as hell know they can blame bbq for not landing recruits.

Edited by Bill Lumbergh

6 minutes ago, MH BEVO said:

That’s a new one for me. According to Google they lost to ULL cause Tupac died. 

Correct.  The most unfair part of all is that no one told the ULL team about Tupac's death, thus giving them a clear upper hand over emotionally devastated aggy.

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Correct.  The most unfair part of all is that no one told the ULL team about Tupac's death, thus giving them a clear upper hand over emotionally devastated aggy.

Pac was such a huge fixture in CS and did so much for their school, it's no wonder they were devastated. Not like that sip lovin Biggy.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Actually the theory I saw was a collaborative effort between an electrical engineering student and RTF major at Texas suppressed the information to Lafayette. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Screenshot_20230625_213138_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6f3fc858230821ffc0706ce719f7ef61.jpg

I would lose my shit if the one piece of propaganda reads, "20-- national champions"

I mean, what else could it say? Surely not 1939, right? 

...but then, aggy. 

Is that one on top referencing Jimbo Fisher as 1 of 5 active coaches with a championship? I always find that one funny. Yeah he won one once...ten years ago. ..when you were in 3rd grade...at another school.  Come play for him before we can afford to buy him out.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Is that one on top referencing Jimbo Fisher as 1 of 5 active coaches with a championship? I always find that one funny. Yeah he won one once...ten years ago. ..when you were in 3rd grade...at another school.  Come play for him before we can afford to buy him out.

Jimbo’s “natty” was as much of an outlier as aggys 1939 championship. Neither should have happened, and neither will likely ever happen again. They’re perfect for each other.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yeah I really wanna see what's on that jimbo piece... But the photo quality is too low

On 6/24/2023 at 8:14 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Where recruits stay at aggy for OV's (this is Nigel Smith's twitter).  Lulz at the Whoop! Cookie.

Here are the books they put out:

1. Beyond the Tailgate: How Tailgating Brings and Keeps Friends and Families Together by Jim and Cheryl Flint '94 (Yes, they have the '94 on the book cover.) Here's the Amazon description: "Jim and Cheryl Flint '94 tailgate in Texas where everything is bigger. As passionate football fans, they love planning and participating in tailgating. With more than a decades worth of active tailgating experience in College Station the couple shares their stories and experiences in the pages of Beyond the Tailgate." Jesus.

2. Some 12th man BS called No Experience Required.

3. Reveille: First Lady of Texas A&M

4. Recognize a Sparkling Spirit which I assume is about how great a student body they have.

No wonder they have to buy players. Milk men looking down on you while you sleep and fourth-rate books on the weirdness that is aggy (and they are all written for the 60 year-old white alum)?  What a freak show. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

1. Beyond the Tailgate: How Tailgating Brings and Keeps Friends and Families Together by Jim and Cheryl Flint '94 (Yes, they have the '94 on the book cover.) Here's the Amazon description: "Jim and Cheryl Flint '94 tailgate in Texas where everything is bigger. As passionate football fans, they love planning and participating in tailgating. With more than a decades worth of active tailgating experience in College Station the couple shares their stories and experiences in the pages of Beyond the Tailgate." Jesus.

4. Recognize a Sparkling Spirit which I assume is about how great a student body they have.

No wonder they have to buy players. Milk men looking down on you while you sleep and fourth-rate books on the weirdness that is aggy (and they are all written for the 60 year-old white alum)?  What a freak show. 

Again, they have the nutty belief that everybody just loves Aggies, Aggie traditions, and desperately wants to be an Aggie. I can't imagine any player visiting even opening those books unless they're legacies.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Again, they have the nutty belief that everybody just loves Aggies, Aggie traditions, and desperately wants to be an Aggie. I can't imagine any player visiting even opening those books unless they're legacies.

Seems like they negative recruiting themselves with that selection... Except the legacies

40 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

It's brilliant. It's not like there is much to do outside that hotel.

40 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

Wait, is this real?