Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

54 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Dude is just completely checked out. Sign a few jags early and then not worry about recruiting and sit on your ass and collect checks.

As long as he is signing somebody, he can’t be fired for cause of not recruiting.

I have always thought that Looch was the master of taking aggie money, but Jimbo is in an entirely different stratosphere. 

The shit show of this season between Jimbo and Petrino, and Jimbo and the aggie press, and Jimbo and the fans is going to be something to behold.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I have some level of concern that if he goes 5-7 again, that they will sell their idiot children to middle eastern slavers to get rid of jimbo and his menagerie of miscreants. 

but then I figure that their replacement hire will be underwhelming and be starting from a position of roster weakness and a low limit rebuild your credit type budget. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I have some level of concern that I’d he goes 5-7 again, that they will sell their idiot children to middle eastern slavers to get rid of jimbo and his menagerie of miscreants. 

but then I figure that their replacement hire will be underwhelming and be starting from a position of roster weakness and a low limit rebuild your credit type budget. 

If they cut ties after this season they will be so far in the hole I'm almost hoping for it 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So does he think the players all have “I’m an aggy football player” on themselves or their vehicles, such that the cops can harass them based on that fact?

He knows what’s actually going on. He just didn’t feel like arguing with the entire aggy fan base.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Come on, y’all. It’s not a race thing.

Johnny Football got arrested for throwing around the N word and using a fake ID. That one OL got busted for being drunk in the Whataburger drive through (and who hasn’t done that?!), and Tate Pittman got arrested repeatedly for jerking off repeatedly in university parking lots repeatedly. CSPD and UPD don’t care what color players are. If they are breaking the law, they get busted. They just break the law a whole bunch. 

1 hour ago, Lonestar88 said:

He knows what’s actually going on. He just didn’t feel like arguing with the entire aggy fan base.

I’d have a hard time finding enough one syllable words to participate in that argument. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Fyl7C1dXgAcB4xV?format=jpg&name=large

That’s rich coming from a guy who covers a school that leaked the Texas/Ou news. 

Has anything else leaked from other schools? I do wonder if SEC/Sankey cares or will say something about it getting leaked by our side. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

I like the optimism that Jimbo will still be the coach in 2024. 

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He is there until at least 2026-2027

Their bigger worry should be how many of their 2022 class (I understand that it's historic!!!) is still there in 2024. They don't seem much concerned about the quality depth that fled last winter.

At this point, you just have to laugh at the recruiting of the QB position between Sarkisian and Fisher

Until you realize that Jimbo is a qb whisperer and has won a NATTY then you WATCH THE TAPE and see that only SPECIAL players want to be in aggieland and those SPECIAL players are what JIMBO needs not those 5 STARS unless aggy gets the 5 STARS then that’s REAL RECRUITING and Aggy is on precipice of GREATNESS.

Or something.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I wonder what Olin Buchannon (I'm not looking the spelling up. I don't care.) thought he was describing when he chose the word precipice. 

image.png.a394b467d9dbcececc874e158338a491.png

I guess he meant the last definition, brink. I think most people think of a precipice as something to avoid. 

Aggie precipice last season:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

This new quarterback commit has me excited, he seems like the northeast’s Zach Calazada of Nick Starkels. 

“The Hun School” is a fucking awesome name and there’s nothing anyone can say to talk me out of it. They’re the Raiders which kind of tracks but I don’t know how you pass on being the Fighting Attilas. Or “The Horde.” 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This new quarterback commit has me excited, he seems like the northeast’s Zach Calazada of Nick Starkels. 

“The Hun School” is a fucking awesome name and there’s nothing anyone can say to talk me out of it. They’re the Raiders which kind of tracks but I don’t know how you pass on being the Fighting Attilas. Or “The Horde.” 

They were in my school's conference - it was Myron Rolle and a bunch of little bowling pins at the time.

• Hook 'Em 2

You nincompoops who sneer at Miles O'Neill - here's a clinical, professional breakdown. 

(Note - the moron didn't even spell the commit's name correctly.)

Particularly high weirdness factor, so beware.

image.thumb.png.e2211f4465991f187907c850e9bf33e3.png

And some more ... 

image.thumb.png.3927e2437889e24adbe041e1d417687e.png

• Haha 9

42 minutes ago, Getafix said:

You nincompoops who sneer at Miles O'Neill - here's a clinical, professional breakdown. 

And some more ... 

They're going pretty easy on expectations for the guy so far. Let's see, they've compared him immediately to ... a HOFer and one of the greatest of all time as well as 3 of the top 5 QBs currently in the league including a two-time NFL and Super Bowl MVP. Solid work.

• Haha 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Poor young man has an express ticket to the underside of a speeding bus.

He looks like he has some solid potential to these unschooled eyes. Maybe he's like that guy we recruited from New Mexico who ended up as a second team TE at Michigan. I wouldn't call it a wasted scholarship, but he's no Maalik Murphy by a long fucking shot.

5 hours ago, Getafix said:

And some more ... 

Plays against lower quality, private school athletes, you say???  Pssh, kid would be a 2-star at best if his last name wasn’t O’Neill!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

They offered a WR that has no on3, 24/7 or rivals profile from Hallettsville at camp according to his dad who’s a huge aggie and a big fishing equipment company business owner.  I’m guessing it’s definitely a maybe you can walkon offer because there’s no way they are giving him a scholarship actually.  

13 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

They offered a WR that has no on3, 24/7 or rivals profile from Hallettsville at camp according to his dad who’s a huge aggie and a big fishing equipment company business owner.  I’m guessing it’s definitely a maybe you can walkon offer because there’s no way they are giving him a scholarship actually.  

With Jimbo's history of developing WRs and putting them in the league, you just have to trust him on this one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

21 hours ago, Getafix said:

And some more ... 

if the title of this thread wasn't already perfect "THE TOTAL PACKAGE. THE TOTAL ******* PACKAGE" would be such a good choice.

22 hours ago, Getafix said:

By definition, wouldn’t a total package also be fast?

18 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

It’s not like scholarships are tight over there right now.  And if dad has donated enough eagle claws and spoon lures, maybe he’s earned his kid one. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Guessing the Foreverlast guys kid or something.  

Ding ding, dude probably paid enough to get him a PWO atleast.  Only thing listed online is his huddle they setup and they say he’s 6’0, he’s 5’9 at best.  Lol