Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

10 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Someone needs to tweet at Billy that Texas played 7 opponents in the top 30 and won 6 of them.  I think that's the most in all of college football.

FEI record splits have it as being Washington. They have Texas as the #31 SOS now - which dropped and Washington at #2

image.thumb.png.aa390b05b462f2bb970cc38c98a4077f.png

FEI has Washington as the #2 hardest schedule behind Michigan State, who went 0-4 against top 10 teams, 0-5 against top 30 teams and overall 1-7 against top 60 teams.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Someone needs to tweet at Billy that Texas played 7 opponents in the top 30 and won 6 of them.  I think that's the most in all of college football.

Why do you think tweeting a fact at Billy Liucci will somehow make him see he's wrong. He'll ignore it and keep railing on Texas because his job is to tell his subs what they want to hear.

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That's becuase they're idiots. Despite the 3 seed, they think the choice was between Texas and FSU, when in reality even the head of the CFP committee said yesterday ON THE AIR that it absolutely was a final choice between Alabama and FSU for the last spot in the playoff. And you know those twats are never going to claim that the SEC champion should have been left out of the playoff. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3429100

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, linux said:

If A&M was a person that person would be Jimbo Fisher

That's what makes his departure even more of a tragedy. Yeah sure, I'll laugh at the dipshittery of future aggy coaches, but I doubt any of them will capture the essence of aggy quite like that insecure, little cuck did. It was a magical time. 

2 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

The Big 12 was not rancid.  There were a lot of quality teams that could beat you.  7 teams in the top 30 per Sagarin.  Texas went 5-1 in those games.

The ACC was rancid -- and six of FSU's nine conference wins were the dregs of that league. Nobody seems to be mentioning that.

11 minutes ago, linux said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168370/1

I am going to leave this here, it is my most shameful collectable, but after yesterday I am guilt free in sharing it.

That is fun to relive. Wow.

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yeah, LSU getting most of the windfall is obnoxious. 

They've also been tampering like a mother fucker. Gilbert was already brought up on their boards a couple weeks ago. 

It's fairly obvious they know they have little to no defensive talent so they've been out shopping on other rosters. 

21 hours ago, texifornia said:

If they have a complete exodus of their backups like they did last year, it's still extremely painful.

Losing backups is especially painful, when playing games at the end of the season.

image.gif.8ef793e2e6ffbd40f58f6a636234f592.gif

1 hour ago, NoName said:

FEI record splits . . .

image.thumb.png.aa390b05b462f2bb970cc38c98a4077f.png

I am still blown away that Liberty gets a NYD 6 bowl game and yet they didn’t play a single team inside the Top 60.

• Hook 'Em 4

55 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Any smoke to Day going after Weigman? It feels too good to be true. 

We need to start negbombing posts like these. Post where you saw it because there's already too many dumbasses posting these 200 follower randoms like the fucking squid and Larry Bird impersonator that have no basis in reality. 

• Hook 'Em 6

24 minutes ago, Teryor said:

Also, to be clear, I did a bunch of searches to see if anyone had connected the two on Twitter and this was the *ONLY* one saying it so if you're passing KKL info as truth then lmao

Doubt it. Not all of those Aggie QBs can be as smart as Heineken or whatever his name was, who went to GA Tech.

Edited by TheRealRonWeaver?

26 minutes ago, Teryor said:

We need to start negbombing posts like these. Post where you saw it because there's already too many dumbasses posting these 200 follower randoms like the fucking squid and Larry Bird impersonator that have no basis in reality. 

Exactly. No fucking way Weigman goes to Ohio st.  They are getting Arch.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Always Sunny Flip GIF

image.thumb.png.928a4b901d0dc20b9b86c5fa2cff143a.png

image.thumb.png.4b7b0763255c14dbeb499c8c2b24d10b.png

The portal is a universal elixir for all that ails you. All problems can be hand waved away.

In reality, difference makers are hard to come by through the portal, especially for C-tier programs like aggy.

8 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Pittsburgh was 3-9 and 2-6 in a dog shit conference. That is the team he used to justify Louisville being better than Oklahoma State. UCF would boat race both Pittsburgh and Louisville, because they have an excellent coach. Oklahoma State would boat race Pittsburgh and likely beat Louisville. It's funny how he says that Oklahoma State lost to South Alabama, but Alabama is this juggernaut that needed a fucking miracle to beat a team that New Mexico State waxed a week earlier. Georgia is also not some great SEC team either. Their offense is shit, mainly because their QB is a fucking joke. Texas would absolutely smother that fucking offense, just like they did to Alabama in week 2.

And we will next season. Bet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

ouch. I know next to nothing about those two coaches, but the fact that he is bringing people with him from there shows you that Elko has no real network to leverage and/or couldn't convince better coaches to join him.  We saw this exact playbook with Herman. I think the o/u for years of Elko/A&M is now at 3.5.

• Hook 'Em 1

So much for this huge assistant salary pool that was going to be used to hire top-tier assistants that everyone wanted. 

They've yet to make a single big hire as an assistant but I guess there's still time. They haven't made a Bo Davis, Kyle Flood, Jeff Banks, or Tashard Choice level hire yet. Not even close. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

ouch. I know next to nothing about those two coaches, but the fact that he is bringing people with him from there shows you that Elko has no real network to leverage and/or couldn't convince better coaches to join him.  We saw this exact playbook with Herman. I think the o/u for years of Elko/A&M is now at 3.5.

Since the OL hire has happened, it will be interesting to see if the OC hire isn't far behind. Kevin Johns???

Here is the coaching history of these guys.  OL guy may be a decent coach but has been a midwest guy his entire career.   DB guy has been a position coach a grand total of 3 seasons (2 at DB).

Cushing:

• 2022-pres. – Duke (Run Game Coordinator/Offensive Line)
  • 2019-21 – Eastern Illinois (Head Coach)
  • 2012-18 – Northwestern (Offensive Line)
  • 2009-11 – Northwestern (Offensive Line/Recruiting Coordinator)
  • 2008 – Northwestern (Superbacks/Recruiting Coordinator)
  • 2005-07 – Northwestern (Tight Ends/H-Backs)
  • 2004 – Northwestern (Graduate Assistant/Offensive Line)
  • 2003 – La Verne (Offensive Line)
  • 2002 – La Verne (Tight Ends)

Ishmael Aristide

• 2022-pres. – Duke (Cornerbacks)
  • 2021 – Miami (Strikers/Outside Linebackers)
  • 2019-20 – Texas A&M (Senior Defensive Analyst/Secondary Assistant)
  • 2017-18 – Ole Miss (Senior Defensive Analyst/Secondary Assistant)
  • 2016 – Auburn (Graduate Assistant/Defense)
Edited by Skipper
  • Haha 1