Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

Mark Farris was benched for Long in his last season. Stephen McGee was benched for Johnson in his. It’s for sure one of their many traditions 

Great additions to the list. Is anyone familiar with their heisman hopefuls in the 90s? Corey Pullig, Branndon Stewart?

5 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Great additions to the list. Is anyone familiar with their heisman hopefuls in the 90s? Corey Pullig, Branndon Stewart?

Rep for remembering the double n in Branndon.

We played them back when we had James Brown at QB. It was in Austin. Branndon was trying to bring the Aggies back and he took off running on third or fourth and long. He ran out of bounds on the wrong side of the stick on the Texas side of the field. Brown stepped up and gave him shit about it. Quite beautiful.

I loved James Brown.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Rep for remembering the double n in Branndon.

We played them back when we had James Brown at QB. It was in Austin. Branndon was trying to bring the Aggies back and he took off running on third or fourth and long. He ran out of bounds on the wrong side of the stick on the Texas side of the field. Brown stepped up and gave him shit about it. Quite beautiful.

I loved James Brown.

Double N had 4 or 5 TOs when they lost to the Cajuns.  Wonder if he's ever gotten over Tupac.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Re: McKinley

Syracuse getting an in home - lol. 

Also aggy offered the brother but he didn’t even bother to make the trip. 

image.thumb.png.6c74c4031d25548b063ac9c7cdb342fd.png

At first I laughed at them melting down over Robinson wearing a cuse jacket. But now he's recruiting current players from the portal and prospective players from their high school class. Aggy, what the fuck are you doing? It's like if OU had just let Lincoln Riley coach through the bowl game

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

Latest on five-star Texas A&M DL commit Dominick McKinley

Andrew Hattersley (Aggie 247)

Spoiler

Latest on five-star Texas A&M DL commit Dominick McKinley

Andrew Hattersley (Aggie 247)

Five-star Acadiana Lafayette defensive lineman Dominick McKinley returned to Texas A&M this past weekend to meet with the new Aggies’ coaching staff.

McKinley has been committed to A&M since early September and did not take many visits this past fall as he kept the focus on his high school season.

With his season coming to an end on Friday night though, McKinley spent Saturday and Sunday back in College Station.

McKinley’s mother Angie McKinley delivered strong praise of the visit and their first extended interactions with the new Aggies staff. Given the changes taking place in College Station however coupled with McKinley being a summer enrollee, Angie McKinley said the plan right now is to wait until the February Period to put pen to paper. This will allow the McKinleys to get to know the new A&M staff and feel fully confident in their decision.  

The family will still welcome several staffs for in-home visits this week during the final week of the contact period. Tennessee and Syracuse will visit Monday night, Texas A&M will visit Tuesday followed by LSU on Wednesday, Oklahoma on Thursday and Texas on Friday.

There are no current plans to take any visits this upcoming weekend either.

McKinley is rated as the No. 28 prospect nationally and No. 7 defensive lineman in the 2024 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.  

HATTERSLEY ADDED THIS IN THE THREAD

image.thumb.png.493ac5940e4db8ebf8c0acf659d77189.png

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

The ags are currently the 19th rated class. If a few more decommit Kentucky has a chance to do the funniest thing imaginable. 

Screenshot_20231211_202422_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c5f2111d50fb7d2258e1b4452e5df6a7.jpg

Any combination of two of McKinley, Bussey, Maddox flipping will drop them below Mark Stoops and Kentucky. 

If all 3 flip they'll be .10 in front of Haynes King and GT for the 35th overall class. 

For reference Sumlin and Fisher signed the 16th and 17th rated classes in their transition year. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

I paid (a lot--too much?) for my oldest to go to Syracuse. So I am gruntled at these developments and would like to think I am responsible, in some very, very small way.

I have a relative that worked for SU for a long time and is now retired. Since she has no children of her own, she has decided that her estate will go to my kids. So…thanks for your contribution. 

• Hook 'Em 1