Horns @ Pokes | Herman’s Death March | 3p CT FOX [41-34 final]

Henry Hill

Not to worry about Tom saving his job. He always finds a way to bear some team he shouldn’t. 
I can guarantee K State,Iowa State and probably W Virginia will beat his sorry ass.

Still. It feels good to watch OSU’s best and only hopes of ever winning anything significant get flushed by the worst coach in the country.....

7 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I actually think we’ll win. A win is the worst possible thing that could happen in regards to hiring Urban quickly and trying to salvage recruiting, so I assume that is what will happen.*

*I retract that prediction should @Snacks start his thread.

Page Juan. This is our hell.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

We will never make the playoff. It’ll never happen in my lifetime nor my kids not their kids nor ever. This was the only year we had even a remote chance. And we blew it as we always do. Four fucking turnovers against an unranked team with two losses. This has to be hilarious from the outside but goddamnit I just want one year. One, and I’d be happy with that one year. I’ve turned to other hobbies and interests but I let myself care again for this year only. What a fucking mistake. I wish I could be like some of my friends who don’t follow these games at all and don’t care. I want more than anything to be capable of not caring anymore.

nothing personal but no one on the outside gives a shit about Okie State

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

We will never make the playoff. It’ll never happen in my lifetime nor my kids not their kids nor ever. This was the only year we had even a remote chance. And we blew it as we always do. Four fucking turnovers against an unranked team with two losses. This has to be hilarious from the outside but goddamnit I just want one year. One, and I’d be happy with that one year. I’ve turned to other hobbies and interests but I let myself care again for this year only. What a fucking mistake. I wish I could be like some of my friends who don’t follow these games at all and don’t care. I want more than anything to be capable of not caring anymore. Congrats guys. Order has been restored. We won’t bother you anymore under Urban Meyer.

You can still pull it off if you win out

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

We will never make the playoff. It’ll never happen in my lifetime nor my kids not their kids nor ever. This was the only year we had even a remote chance. And we blew it as we always do. Four fucking turnovers against an unranked team with two losses. This has to be hilarious from the outside but goddamnit I just want one year. One, and I’d be happy with that one year. I’ve turned to other hobbies and interests but I let myself care again for this year only. What a fucking mistake. I wish I could be like some of my friends who don’t follow these games at all and don’t care. I want more than anything to be capable of not caring anymore.

hang in there man. i feel ya. 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

We will never make the playoff. It’ll never happen in my lifetime nor my kids not their kids nor ever. This was the only year we had even a remote chance. And we blew it as we always do. Four fucking turnovers against an unranked team with two losses. This has to be hilarious from the outside but goddamnit I just want one year. One, and I’d be happy with that one year. I’ve turned to other hobbies and interests but I let myself care again for this year only. What a fucking mistake. I wish I could be like some of my friends who don’t follow these games at all and don’t care. I want more than anything to be capable of not caring anymore. Congrats guys. Order has been restored. We won’t bother you anymore under Urban Meyer.

It’s good for you.

Herman is going to fuck this up somehow so that Texas doesn't play in the conference championship but Gundy has some pressure now.  He's got to beat OU--has to.  TCU and KSU won't be there in the end but OU, OSU, Iowa State and WVU will make this interesting.  Texas controls its destiny now but Herman will piss the bed--it's what he does.  But if he doesn't, Texas could end up in the top 10 by season end.  It's there for the taking.
Lulz.

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

There is a strain of masochism in every sports fan who is loyal to one team. Embrace it Opus Dei style. Hook 'em.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:
10 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:
Herman is going to fuck this up somehow so that Texas doesn't play in the conference championship but Gundy has some pressure now.  He's got to beat OU--has to.  TCU and KSU won't be there in the end but OU, OSU, Iowa State and WVU will make this interesting.  Texas controls its destiny now but Herman will piss the bed--it's what he does.  But if he doesn't, Texas could end up in the top 10 by season end.  It's there for the taking.

Lulz.

I gotta believe man.  Our offensive line sucks so that's not working in our favor.  And our spotty secondary is another huge issue.  But every team in the Big 12 has problems.  

5 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

I haven’t seen a d lineman dominate a game like that since Suh left Nebraska.

12 tackles

3 sacks

7 TFL

forced fumble and a fumble recovery. 

let him drive the bus back to Austin

Fuck that, let him drive the cheerleaders back. If you know what I mean.