Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

5 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Remember on the energy transition thread one of the bullet points was the need to alter food production for the environment. You even pronounced predictably how there were some tasty man made protein options.

Please believe that if the elites can sell that to the global population then they will still be eating real meat and protein and Mr and Mrs NeonMoon will be enjoyed their tofurkey Bob Cratchit style. 

This is fantastic. Keep going. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Not really, you would fucking love to, I mean kind of, not really, it’s on the list. 

Remember on the energy transition thread one of the bullet points was the need to alter food production for the environment. You even pronounced predictably how there were some tasty man made protein options.

Please believe that if the elites can sell that to the global population then they will still be eating real meat and protein and Mr and Mrs NeonMoon will be enjoyed their tofurkey Bob Cratchit style. 

In any event, here’s Joe Biden’s America. I wonder if a R was in office would there be such helpful segments explaining how to get by?

@South Austin's mom approves of tasty man made protein.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Who are the elites that want to make everyone eat tofu while they dine on Kobe hamburgers?

8 hours ago, Satoshi said:

In any event, here’s Joe Biden’s America. I wonder if a R was in office would there be such helpful segments explaining how to get by?

It's almost like you're advocating for, at a minimum, increased governmental regulation of the means of production.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I personally look forward to mass production of lab-grown meat. I'm also looking forward to laughing at people from all over the carnivore-to-vegan spectrum who will express squeamish opinions on the matter for no damn good reason.

We will be laughing at you

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Man, I'll laugh right back. I certainly enjoy a well-cooked meal, but when it comes right down to the essentials it's about staying alive. I was fortunate enough to have lunch with an astronaut when one of our children was named an astronaut scholar and the discussion surrounding food chemistry was really cool. Culturally food has so much meaning and ritual, but the science is just as fascinating.

I don't love how the political machines are driving fear into people's hearts that are already weary.

"It is nothing to die. It is frightful not to live." --Victor Hugo

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Who are the elites that want to make everyone eat tofu while they dine on Kobe hamburgers?

The Davos crowd.

This speech from the head of the WEF touches on it briefly, in the context of remaking our food production systems. 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/10/how-to-build-more-sustainable-healthier-more-equitable-food-systems/

An interesting line here. They’ve been impressed by how much they can push through when the population feels threatened. We will move to “Climate emergency” soon to advance more initiatives that would otherwise be resisted. 

Spoiler

The pandemic has shown us the power of unprecedented global action and coordination towards achieving a common goal.

Here’s their program to change agriculture  

https://www.weforum.org/communities/100-million-farmers

Carbon credits will be integral.

I like how these emergencies always end up centralizing power and increasing surveillance. 

Spoiler

The One Hundred Million Farmers platform is also promoting innovative solutions. It offers the scope to apply satellite and digital technologies to potentially engage tens of millions of farmers in co-creating a new reward and payment mechanism for those who adopt net-zero, nature-positive practices. This could lead to the creation of a whole new asset class in soil and regenerative farming.

Using satellites to track emissions and reward, or punish, producers. Cool cool. 

Lastly,

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_White_Paper_Alternative_Proteins.pdf

Some nice light reading, but I like the section about the framing that is going to be necessary to drive adoption by the plebs. 

Hope that helps 

• Fuck You 8

An interesting line here. They’ve been impressed by how much they can push through when the population feels threatened. We will move to “Climate emergency” soon to advance more initiatives that would otherwise be resisted. 

Similar to the Tx leg and abbott declaring election audit funding an emergency so they can blow millions on it to appease trump?
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

The Davos crowd.

This speech from the head of the WEF touches on it briefly, in the context of remaking our food production systems. 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/10/how-to-build-more-sustainable-healthier-more-equitable-food-systems/

Reveal hidden contents

The pandemic has shown us the power of unprecedented global action and coordination towards achieving a common goal.

I like how these emergencies always end up centralizing power and increasing surveillance. 

Reveal hidden contents

The One Hundred Million Farmers platform is also promoting innovative solutions. It offers the scope to apply satellite and digital technologies to potentially engage tens of millions of farmers in co-creating a new reward and payment mechanism for those who adopt net-zero, nature-positive practices. This could lead to the creation of a whole new asset class in soil and regenerative farming.

Using satellites to track emissions and reward, or punish, producers. Cool cool. 

Lastly,

Some nice light reading, but I like the section about the framing that is going to be necessary to drive adoption by the plebs. 

Hope that helps 

You should read Anne Applebaum's piece in the Atlantic if you haven't done so, and how the US perhaps should not be going with an isolationist strategy:

https://www.anneapplebaum.com/2020/10/08/the-u-s-used-to-write-the-rules-now-china-does/

It is focused on WHO, but it's applicable.

3 hours ago, Satoshi said:

The Davos crowd.

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Lastly,

Hope that helps 

This is Alex Jones conspiracy theory stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did you complain about him releasing when he did it?

No?

Sit and spin, ace.

Did Trump shut down pipelines and overall energy policies put us in that situation? Did Trump beg OPEC to increase production because his approval rating was tanking like bitch ass Biden did? And no thanks for whatever sexual offer you are trying to make. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

What do you mean? 

When you take sentences out of context and give it a sinister meaning you are engaging in classic conspiracy theory behavior. I am not saying that there isn't anything to criticize regarding the WEF but you will not be taken seriously when you go into Alex Jones mode.

Did Trump shut down pipelines and overall energy policies put us in that situation? Did Trump beg OPEC to increase production because his approval rating was tanking like bitch ass Biden did? And no thanks for whatever sexual offer you are trying to make. 

You’re saying the keystone xl shutdown is what caused the oil price increase? Just wanna be clear on what pipeline shutdown you’re referencing.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

When you take sentences out of context and give it a sinister meaning you are engaging in classic conspiracy theory behavior. I am not saying that there isn't anything to criticize regarding the WEF but you will not be taken seriously when you go into Alex Jones mode.

You’re welcome to read and look at the context. There’s not much to it. 

This is the most boring “conspiracy theory” out there in that they’re discussing and planning it out in the open. I didn’t have to sneak into a secret meeting or anything. It’s all on their website and discussed extensively by the chairman of the organization. The truth is stranger than fiction. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

12 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Say them

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Obama and Bush also tapped into the strategic petroleum reserve. This is hardly unusual. 

That wasn't my point and I never claimed reserves haven't been used in the past. Biden is desperate because his approval rating is in the toilet and soon to be in the sewer. All you guys can do is scream "Trump" instead of owning the failures of this administration. We 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

That wasn't my point and I never claimed reserves haven't been used in the past. Biden is desperate because his approval rating is in the toilet and soon to be in the sewer. All you guys can do is scream "Trump" instead of owning the failures of this administration. We 

So which pipelines closing caused this? And which energy policies caused this?

8 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

We what?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And why are you under the impression that Trump never asked OPEC to increase production?

Trump asked Opec to increase production to hurt Russia (same thing Reagan did), he didn't need to go crawling on his knees to beg them to make his administration look better...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Azbadlands said:

Trump asked Opec to increase production to hurt Russia (same thing Reagan did), he didn't need to go crawling on his knees to beg them to make his administration look better...

This is some kind of sarcasm I’m not picking up on right? No one could possibly say this with a serious face.

• Haha 3