Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

Well, yeah.  She's a woman and she's dark.

She's polling in the 20's. Biden's corpse stands a better chance of winning.

California is racist since Larry Elder didn't win because he's blek. jimmyjazz probably.

The “no one likes her and her approval is lower than Biden” angle quantifies the prejudice though.

If she polls in the 20’s and Biden in the 40’s, there’s nothing the VP has done to create such a gap because it’s a do nothing, invisible job. That really only leaves prejudicial motives.

Now, I have a hard time believing she polls at half the approval of Joe Biden given the polarized state of politics and the general shrug the vast majority of Americans give the position in general, but that is a different conversation.

It sure would help if folks would show the entire speech (available on CSPAN) instead of a 19 second Disclose clip. Disclose is like CNN for the Gab users on the right--gotcha clips for clicks. It was a nice speech. Biden is not young and he stumbles over his words. So do I. I don't want him to run in 2024, though. He's done his duty and it will be time for another elected American to serve. Please God not Trump. He too, is not young and stumbles over his words. He's also a narcissistic sociopathic corrupt liar that attempted to overthrow the government to remain in office and was impeached twice with good reason.

Although I would love for a worthy female candidate to be President, at this point I think Matt Damon should throw his hat in the ring. Anyone unafraid to farm potatoes in their own excrement can tackle anything and in DC one is surrounded by manure so it's a win-win situation for the American people.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It sure would help if folks would show the entire speech (available on CSPAN) instead of a 19 second Disclose clip. Disclose is like CNN for the Gab users on the right--gotcha clips for clicks. It was a nice speech. Biden is not young and he stumbles over his words. So do I. I don't want him to run in 2024, though. He's done his duty and it will be time for another elected American to serve. Please God not Trump. He too, is not young and stumbles over his words. He's also a narcissistic sociopathic corrupt liar that attempted to overthrow the government to remain in office and was impeached twice with good reason.

Although I would love for a worthy female candidate to be President, at this point I think Matt Damon should throw his hat in the ring. Anyone unafraid to farm potatoes in their own excrement can tackle anything and in DC one is surrounded by manure so it's a win-win situation for the American people.

The United States is way too sexist to vote for a woman President.  There are a lot of men who really couldn't handle it, and, unfortunately, a lot of older ladies who thinks that President of the United States is a man's job.  Disgusting all around.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

Hillary Clinton got three million more votes than did Donald Trump.

And yet....we did not have President Hillary Clinton.  Unfortunately, votes in New York and California, which is where most of those came from, do not translate to President.  Joe Biden significantly out performed Hillary in Texas.  There are multiple reasons for that, including Trump himself, but some of that is because there is still a large contingent in this country that really has a problem with powerful women.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 11/10/2021 at 3:32 PM, wildcat09 said:

I've been following Conor Friedersdorf's writing since he was a guest host of Andrew Sullivan's blog The Daily Dish in the mid 2000s.  He's a conservative affirmative action hire and a complete idiot.

Poor Andrew Sullivan. His tragic descent into TERFdom and "anti-wokeness" is what got me to finally stop reading him. I was a daily consumer of his blog at the The Atlantic starting in like 2007; followed him to the Daily Beast; was a founding subscriber of his independent Daily Dish; immediately gave him money when he came back from retirement with his newsletter; but he quickly revealed himself now to be a tired and bitter old queen—only slightly more respectable than a lot of the remaining conservative intelligentsia because he voted for Obama twice and probably has pot on him. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bravo said:

A good woman candidate would be elected. There are too many woman governors. Once a good one runs she will win. BTW when the Rs do it I'm sure you wont vote for her. HRC was a horrible candidate, I would be surprised if even here most would think she was a good candidate or even Biden but blue team.

spacer.png

The “no one likes her and her approval is lower than Biden” angle quantifies the prejudice though.

If she polls in the 20’s and Biden in the 40’s, there’s nothing the VP has done to create such a gap because it’s a do nothing, invisible job. That really only leaves prejudicial motives.

Now, I have a hard time believing she polls at half the approval of Joe Biden given the polarized state of politics and the general shrug the vast majority of Americans give the position in general, but that is a different conversation.

If someone who sucks approves her to be the Vice President, then that someone sucks twice as much as the sucky president. That explains the 40/20. Probably why the “I” word isn’t being thrown around at all.
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

If someone who sucks approves her to be the Vice President, then that someone sucks twice as much as the sucky president.

See, logic like this is how an abject moron like Donald Trump gets elected President of the United States.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Poor Andrew Sullivan. His tragic descent into TERFdom and "anti-wokeness" is what got me to finally stop reading him. I was a daily consumer of his blog at the The Atlantic starting in like 2007; followed him to the Daily Beast; was a founding subscriber of his independent Daily Dish; immediately gave him money when he came back from retirement with his newsletter; but he quickly revealed himself now to be a tired and bitter old queen—only slightly more respectable than a lot of the remaining conservative intelligentsia because he voted for Obama twice and probably has pot on him. 

Yeah, I started reading him during the Atlantic Daily Dish days when he was doing his apologia for originally supporting Iraq and seemed to be evolving. Looking back, I think he was just trying to help popularize gay marriage among center-left readers who were still uneasy about it. The moment their opinion turned to support gay marriage and SCOTUS ruled to legalize it, he went right back to his race science promoting shit that he began his career with.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Bravo said:

Ha, it isn't a problem other than we just need a good woman candidate to run. I don't think most here would like how this ends. There are many more strong women candidates on the right than the left. Just true.

That is the biggest load of horseshit that I have ever heard.  More strong women candidates on the right.  

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fox news and facebook are literally destroying this country

It's going to get worse. The tech is such that if Fox doesn't do it, they know someone else will....so they do it. Since they aren't "news," they seem to think it's okay. I know other stations have gotten called out for lazy checking on sources and using old photos and misattributing, but actively editing video in such a way as this is crossing the line.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Condi would be great guest lecturer before 9/11 and Iraq War.

back when she was writing white papers about how bad clinton's foreign policy was because he kept getting into overseas bombing campaigns with no narrowly tailored plans to achieve clear and definable end goals?  that condi?