Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Man, just once I want to hear a GOP poster say, "I was wrong voting for Trump a 2nd time. I thought that all of his election fraud talk was just his usual false bravado and Twitter trolling. I underestimated the effortlessness in which he lies, how far he will go to protect those lies, and how dangerous those lies are in the hands of a cult. It's shameful how the party has rallied around him at the expense of democracy. I will not vote for another GOP candidate who bows at the altar of Trumpism. Now, can we please talk about how President Biden sucks massive donkey balls?"

I would respect that. But it's never going to fucking happen.

That’s something like all but 3-5 posters on this site. Most believe he set the party back at least a decade, a decade the country may never recover from.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What other way is there to mean it? 
When people show you who they are believe them.

You can take it however you want, it’s no skin off my ass. But not the way I meant it.  He was a baby senator in a corrupt af state, before that a “community organizer”, and a scholar.   Outstanding pedigree compared to…Trump?  He had great electability, and it wasn’t do to his work in the senate or his ability organize community.  

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You can take it however you want, it’s no skin off my ass. But not the way I meant it.  He was a baby senator in a corrupt af state, before that a “community organizer”, and a scholar.   Outstanding pedigree compared to…Trump?  He had great electability, and it wasn’t do to his work in the senate or his ability organize community.  

100.gif

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Holy shit. 

“Guys I’m not racist but this black dude couldn’t get elected on merit.”

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Was handed one of the biggest shit sandwiches of any president since the late 30’s.  My view is largely based on what we’ve been so fortunate to get since.  

This is in the running for dumbest thing ever posted in CR. Jesus christ.

5 hours ago, immortal13 said:

How about we talk about Hunter and how corrupt his father is? You know the "Big Guy"

Hunter!   BINGO

We should make sure we discuss this topic and ensure we don’t discuss how the daughter of a sitting President who worked in the White House made hundreds of millions of dollars while working in the White House with her husband.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is in the running for dumbest thing ever posted in CR. Jesus christ.

Yes. I’m certain the next 3 guys wouldn’t have shit down their legs the moment be largest attack on the country since Pearl Harbor happened.  Biden can’t even handle criticism of fucking gas prices (that are out of his control) but I’m certain he could handle an actual disaster the likes on 9/11.  Can you imagine the shitshow trying to read that off the teleprompter.  

• Fuck You 1

43 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:
You can say this though, he got rich before he entered politics. Obama…well I guess he just found some money afterwards. All legit, I’m sure. 

Whatever notion I had that you were a reasonable person has been utterly destroyed by your last few post.

Oh no, some CR poster doesn’t think I’m reasonable. Off to cry on the floor.  I hope I’ll get over that one day.  The day Born to Run no longer considered me a reasonable person.  

Let me get this straight...

W was handed the worst situation in 30 years, with that booming economy and the stock market setting records and no real crises of any kind to deal with.

Then 8 years later, when gas prices were out of control and the market was in the biggest free fall since the Great Depression and terrorists were expanding their territory all through the Middle East and all of our allies hated us for starting two wars as a lone wolf, Obama only got elected because he was black.

Jesus tapdancing blue-eyed white Christ, is this surlyhorns or surlyproudboys?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Not to mention the fact that, even if we handwave away what it means to "inherit" a bad situation, W getting hit with 9/11 was about 10% as bad as Trump getting hit with coronavirus (despite the fact he fucked up the response).  If we want to talk TRULY shitty hands dealt to a modern POTUS on day 1, Obama wins that race going away.

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Obama couldn’t hold W’s jock. Trump stepped on his dick daily and would still have easily broke the trend, but then 1/6.  Biden taking us into a whole new level of laughing stock for the world.  Can you imagine Putin or Xi being worried about a man who can’t read off a teleprompter? And let’s not act like it’s a one time deal.  But but stuttering fuck outta here with that.  We are easily at the lowest 3 president stretch in our lifetimes.    

Holy shit I think Immortal got a hold of fatty's account.  This is deranged.

Edited by Biff Tannen
and now I read the rest of his posts since this. fucking TORBUSH
  • Like 1

I think W could’ve been a very good president had 9/11 not happened. He was very good at working across the aisle. I think we would’ve gotten true immigration reform passed and possibly meaningful healthcare legislation. However, he is an intellectual lightweight and was surrounded by the absolute worst possible combination of advisors to deal with that attack. As a result, he got us into an endless war and cost us trillions of dollars and that is his legacy.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Sadly, he’s just one of many on this board. The fucked up part is he actually doesn’t think he’s racist. He’s going on ignore. 

No, please. I’ll act better.  Biden’s the best. Fuck the Rs, they all hate America. Let’s tax everyone who makes more than 100k at 70%.  

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If we want to talk TRULY shitty hands dealt to a modern POTUS on day 1, Obama wins that race going away.

Yes, signing up for a situation that has largely had a path forward established is much more difficult than being blindsided. Says no one, once, anywhere. 

21 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Bush inherited 9/11? That's your take?

So, your hung up on the word inherited. Ok, how does “blindsided by” work?  Or am I misremembering W giving an astonishingly Biden-esque read of a children’s book on September 11, 2001?  I’m sure you’ll not admit to it, but that day changed a whole helluva lot about the world.  I’m certain he would rather that not happened during his presidency.  

• Fuck You 1

I think W could’ve been a very good president had 9/11 not happened. He was very good at working across the aisle. I think we would’ve gotten true immigration reform passed and possibly meaningful healthcare legislation. However, he is an intellectual lightweight and was surrounded by the absolute worst possible combination of advisors to deal with that attack. As a result, he got us into an endless war and cost us trillions of dollars and that is his legacy.

His absolutely palpable desperate need to please his father and allowing himself to be led around by his nose by Cheney and Rumsfeld were always going to manifest themselves during his presidency.

He’s the Kendall Roy of the Bush family.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fatty is the kind of racist that thinks as long as he doesn’t say the N-word or other slurs in polite conversations and doesn’t join the Klan, that he can’t be racist.

Wow great take. That Bammer education on display yet again.  Actually let’s dig deeper into that.  Which one of us was raised in a household/community where that word *was used? 

*giving you the benefit of the doubt. Though I guess you didn’t hate it enough to leave there. 

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

His absolutely palpable desperate need to please his father and allowing himself to be led around by his nose by Cheney and Rumsfeld were always going to manifest themselves during his presidency.

He’s the Kendall Roy of the Bush family.

In the absence of 9/11 that would be relevant. You aren’t implying 9/11 was a false flag are you?

Edited by Sawbonz

11 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yes, signing up for a situation that has largely had a path forward established is much more difficult than being blindsided. Says no one, once, anywhere.

Obama declared his candidacy for POTUS on 2/10/2007.  Alan Greenspan didn't predict a recession until weeks afterwards.  New Century REIT was almost 2 months away from filing for bankruptcy.  Bear Stearns and American Home Mortgage were almost 6 months away from similar major financial actions.  Here's the S&P 500 when Obama declared his candidacy, I suppose your argument is that he should have withdrawn when the market plummeted a month before the election:

image.thumb.png.d1f520e1baa508f7f7c82e2b3fe42259.png

Edited by jimmyjazz

In the absence of 9/11 that would be relevant. You aren’t implying 9/11 was a false flag are you?

Oh hell no.

Just that 9/11 amplified his absolute worst tendencies and gave Cheney and Rumsfeld even more influence.

Without 9/11, he never gets the perfect conditions to allow a manufactured reason to go after Saddam Hussein and “avenge” his daddy. To say nothing about Afghanistan.

I do wonder about an alternate universe in which 9/11 doesn’t happen during Bush’s tenure. Cheney and his gang of thugs were itching for war - who do they set their sights on?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Obama declared his candidacy for POTUS on 2/10/2007.  Alan Greenspan didn't predict a recession until weeks afterwards.  New Century REIT was almost 2 away from filing for bankruptcy.  Bear Stearns and American Home Mortgage were almost 6 months away from major action.  Here's the S&P 500 when Obama declared his candidacy, I suppose your argument is that he should have withdrawn:

image.thumb.png.d1f520e1baa508f7f7c82e2b3fe42259.png

I don’t know where confusion on that came in, I don’t believe I have posted a single thing in regards to the economy other than in my reply to willfullhorn about how it affected me profession personally.  I said “inherited” (incorrect use) a shitshow and was talking solely about the attack and the fuckery that came with it.  While that all has its own affect on the economy, I wasnt even delving into that.  I’m pretty sure that’s the last thing he wanted to deal with (or anyone would).  I think he had focused immigration plans on his mind, and probably trying to get some perks headed towards the family business.  

None of that changes my original statement that I believe we are voting in worse candidates with each passing election.  I’m curious who will be the next contestant.  

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh hell no.

Just that 9/11 amplified his absolute worst tendencies and gave Cheney and Rumsfeld even more influence.

Without 9/11, he never gets the perfect conditions to allow a manufactured reason to go after Saddam Hussein and “avenge” his daddy. To say nothing about Afghanistan.

I do wonder about an alternate universe in which 9/11 doesn’t happen during Bush’s tenure. Cheney and his gang of thugs were itching for war - who do they set their sights on?

That’s my point. He was known for consensus building as a governor and I believe that but for 9/11 that would have led to getting a lot done on the domestic front. There would have been no chance for “revenge” on Hussein unless Hussein was dumb enough to instigate. Oh well ifs and buts etc

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Hunter!   BINGO

We should make sure we discuss this topic and ensure we don’t discuss how the daughter of a sitting President who worked in the White House made hundreds of millions of dollars while working in the White House with her husband.  

Biden has a daughter?

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t know where confusion on that came in, I don’t believe I have posted a single thing in regards to the economy other than in my reply to willfullhorn about how it affected me profession personally.

You literally said Obama "signed up" for the shitshow he inherited.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Fatty is the kind of racist that thinks as long as he doesn’t say the N-word or other slurs in polite conversations and doesn’t join the Klan, that he can’t be racist.
I gather hes a lot like my brother, who hates Obama for his health insurance prices, and is still mad he can't say "Oriental" anymore, and of course any social programs we have support lazy people who are mostly black and brown. Both probably blush when someone says the n word in hunting camp, don't use it themselves, but are pretty racist deep down whether they realize it or not.

I realized myself, not too long ago, that I have racist feelings towards Chinese. Accepting that, I can work on it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Obama couldn’t hold W’s jock. Trump stepped on his dick daily and would still have easily broke the trend, but then 1/6.  Biden taking us into a whole new level of laughing stock for the world.  Can you imagine Putin or Xi being worried about a man who can’t read off a teleprompter? And let’s not act like it’s a one time deal.  But but stuttering fuck outta here with that.  We are easily at the lowest 3 president stretch in our lifetimes.    

Exactly. Did you see Obama try to throw out a first pitch? Holy shit what a fucking embarrassment. He threw like a 5 year old little girl

Edited by immortal13

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Exactly. Did you see Obama try to throw out a first pitch? Holy shit what a fucking what a fucking embarrassment. He threw like a 5 year old little girl

Despite the fact that you've been howling like that 5 year old little girl about staying on topic, let's just acknowledge that Presidential Obama had it all over Presidential W when it came to actually being in shape:

Shirtless images of `buff' Obama cause stir | The Star

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You literally said Obama "signed up" for the shitshow he inherited.

I thought I made that clear in my last post, I was speaking completely to the wars he inherited (and never did much with) and all that comes with that.  

12 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I gather hes a lot like my brother, who hates Obama for his health insurance prices, and is still mad he can't say "Oriental" anymore, and of course any social programs we have support lazy people who are mostly black and brown. Both probably blush when someone says the n word in hunting camp, don't use it themselves, but are pretty racist deep down whether they realize it or not.

Brother?  (I keed) 

12 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I realized myself, not too long ago, that I have racist feelings towards Chinese. Accepting that, I can work on it.

That’s pretty fucked up and random if you aren’t from Singapore or Uyghur. Hope you can get it figured out. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

I thought I made that clear in my last post, I was speaking completely to the wars he inherited (and never did much with) and all that comes with that.  

No, you responded to my post about Obama's "inheritance" and you said he signed up for that.  I showed that it didn't exist when he "signed up".

Try to keep up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:
16 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

That’s pretty fucked up and random if you aren’t from Singapore or Uyghur. Hope you can get it figured out. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

let's just acknowledge that Presidential Obama had it all over Presidential W when it came to actually being in shape:

(Fify) Over all current/past/likely future Presidents. (Fify)

There’s also a great surly joke in there for someone the board doesn’t think is a racist.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, you responded to my post about Obama's "inheritance" and you said he signed up for that.  I showed that it didn't exist when he "signed up".

Try to keep up.

My mistake, I’m working off a mobile and trying to finish up a blind. 

I didn't have the wherewithal to accurately digest the economy that each started and finished with, for the most part. I spent half of O’s presidency overseas which didn’t help.  Definitely not something I’d come in and argue with you about, anyhow. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

I didn't have the wherewithal to accurately digest the economy that each started and finished with, for the most part. I spent half of O’s presidency overseas which didn’t help.  Definitely not something I’d come in and argue with you about, anyhow. 

Fair enough.  Honestly, I'd say the last 3 Presidents have had to deal with shitshows, inherited or not:  9/11, the financial crisis, and coronavirus.  Knowing about their existence prior to taking office doesn't change much in my mind.

And, POTUS is pretty much expected to have to deal with shitshows.  Not all are the same, but the expectations are (and should be) off the charts.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fair enough.  Honestly, I'd say the last 3 Presidents have had to deal with shitshows, inherited or not:  9/11, the financial crisis, and coronavirus.  Knowing about their existence prior to taking office doesn't change much in my mind.

And, POTUS is pretty much expected to have to deal with shitshows.  Not all are the same, but the expectations are (and should be) off the charts.

Uh. Biden just had to take over corona and a unbelievable divided country. I’d add him to the list. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Isn't it fucking sad and INSANE that we probably all agree that if dotard had just done ANYTHING besides what he actually did when Covid hit that he would've probably gotten re-elected?  That speaks so poorly for us as a nation, but I really believe that would have happened.  Despite all the absolutely horrifying things he did prior to Covid.

• Like 1