spring game airplane banner :: funding pledges & naming discussion

Hagbard Celine

We are fucked. Looking around the CFB landscape, Texas is not even an afterthought. We are a middle-of-the-pack-also-ran in a conference that. Y all accounts has one team that rules it all. Texas clearly has been smelling their own bullshit and believing its only a matter of time before all their teams just right the ship because we are Texas and that’s how it works. The game has fucking changed and we are the older guy at the party that doesn’t really get the music that the people are playing but it reminds us of our old days before marriage when we were cool. Not hearing the other people snickering as we bounce around the dance floor. This off-season is humongous for our program and school as a whole. If Herman remains and CDC continues to be bitch-made, we might as well accept our relegation to the Michigan’s and Nebraska’s of the world. 

A banner is not going to change a thing, and will only stand as continued fodder for our rivals that we are spoiled fans of a school that doesn’t care about their fan base. I’m also at the precipice of my anger, moving quickly into apathy. I have a ton of myself invested in Longhorn sports but will not spend another dime or minute of my time with this current regime. Fuck Tom. Fuck CDC and how he handled the football program and band situation and fuck the president of the school for not putting his foot in their asses to right this ship. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Droopy said:

We are fucked. Looking around the CFB landscape, Texas is not even an afterthought. We are a middle-of-the-pack-also-ran in a conference that. Y all accounts has one team that rules it all. Texas clearly has been smelling their own bullshit and believing its only a matter of time before all their teams just right the ship because we are Texas and that’s how it works. The game has fucking changed and we are the older guy at the party that doesn’t really get the music that the people are playing but it reminds us of our old days before marriage when we were cool. Not hearing the other people snickering as we bounce around the dance floor. This off-season is humongous for our program and school as a whole. If Herman remains and CDC continues to be bitch-made, we might as well accept our relegation to the Michigan’s and Nebraska’s of the world. 

A banner is not going to change a thing, and will only stand as continued fodder for our rivals that we are spoiled fans of a school that doesn’t care about their fan base. I’m also at the precipice of my anger, moving quickly into apathy. I have a ton of myself invested in Longhorn sports but will not spend another dime or minute of my time with this current regime. Fuck Tom. Fuck CDC and how he handled the football program and band situation and fuck the president of the school for not putting his foot in their asses to right this ship. 

That's too long to fit on a banner.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Droopy said:

So you want to fly a banner with a URL?

Fuck Chip Brown.

13 hours ago, Droopy said:

The game has fucking changed and we are the older guy at the party that doesn’t really get the music that the people are playing but it reminds us of our old days before marriage when we were cool. Not hearing the other people snickering as we bounce around the dance floor. 

Are you telling me after all this time the people were laughing at me and not with me?

And yes this new music does suck compared to the stuff 10 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 1