Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

22 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Also, even if they run the table in the Big 12.  That means Alabama doesn’t have a loss.  And they ain’t getting in over an undefeated Notre Dame and an undefeated Alabama.  No fucking way. 

I pointed this out on the A&M thread on Footbola and on the All-American. It needs to be shouted from the rooftops before anyone else in the media who's foolishly credulous-- which, that's all of 'em-- starts repeating this Aggie fantasy as a realistic what-if the way Penn State's mythical claim to the 1969 national title is treated with anything other than contempt.

10 hours ago, TexasMan said:

What cracks me up is picturing this Brauninger loser yelling from the stands and asking relay team to pose for this stupid pic because they put their numbers on upside down. 

“Hey Jaylon, Jaylon!  Up here!  That’s some good bull right there! Har har har! Let me get a pic for Texags. Looks great!  Thanks Jaylon!  Harhar har”

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Add to that they (A&M) would have been facing Big 12 defenses built for facing spread HUNH.

Big 12 defenses may be built to stop the spread HUNH but they don’t come close to actually stopping it. In 2012 conference play, 5 Big 12 teams averaged more than 35 point per game, and that doesn’t count Tech, who only averaged over 30.

A&M may not have won the conference that year, but they would have had no problem putting up points against Big 12 defenses.

16 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

So in less in than 18 months Jimbo has replaced...

his lead recruiter and TE coach Brewster

his OL coach Turner

his DL coach Montgomery

his executive director of recruiting in Leah Knight

One lateral move and 3 out of CFB entirely...maybe there’s some cuck commonality here 

58 minutes ago, Cacti said:

Big 12 defenses may be built to stop the spread HUNH but they don’t come close to actually stopping it. In 2012 conference play, 5 Big 12 teams averaged more than 35 point per game, and that doesn’t count Tech, who only averaged over 30.

A&M may not have won the conference that year, but they would have had no problem putting up points against Big 12 defenses.

A long standing tradition of what ifs.

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

The point is, Big 12 offenses would have exploited them too, and Big 12 defenses would have been better at containing them than SEC defenses were. They would not have won the Big 12, just like they didn't win the Big 12 in any year other than 1998 (when they also lost to us).

1:46:30 - 2:06:45 Looch goes on a great aggy propaganda rant, talking about how Buzz Williams will be one of the best hires in history, that he's talk with inside sources at Alabama and Saban has admitted that he is scared of Jimbo and aggy, that they're pretty much a top 4 SEC program (if not the best already). And of course, has to to shit about Texas somehow. This time, it's about how CDC tried to make everything about himself, as opposed to Scott Woodward who just kicks his feet up and makes great hires quietly. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/mJ5LbrzLf84/0115257-yszc.mp3

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:46:30 - 2:06:45 Looch goes on a great aggy propaganda rant, talking about how Buzz Williams will be one of the best hires in history, that he's talk with inside sources at Alabama and Saban has admitted that he is scared of Jimbo and aggy, that they're pretty much a top 4 SEC program (if not the best already). And of course, has to to shit about Texas somehow. This time, it's about how CDC tried to make everything about himself, as opposed to Scott Woodward who just kicks his feet up and makes great hires quietly. 

TY Sir, I refuse to give it a listen but just laughed out loud reading the recap. 

8 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Goes well with mid-tier bowls:  "We're Number 4, Whoop!" 

51 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Your weekly Looch transcription (I skipped the basketball crap)

"What I will say is this, just to go off the beaten path a little bit. Alabama, you have their full undivided attention. And I heard from more than one source, that they kind of met, and this is true, this is not, this is, you're not going to get Nick Saban to admit this or something. Some of the Alabama brass, and I don't know if it was their version of 12th man foundation, or it was their higher ups in their athletic department, or just some of their bigggest donors. The question was, you know, kind of what we need, how the teams gonna look, any concerns or anything. And Nick did say. There is one right now for us. It's Jimbo Fisher and A&M. They're gonna be, They're gonna be, we're going to have to deal with them, they're gonna be a problem. That and he didn't have to say that. Just the fact htat I, you can tell. The recruiting battles they're fighting. The way things get so heated with Christian Harris and Scobby Carter and Vernon Jackson and Bobbie Brown. And Just some sources I have at Alabama that just talking about how devastated Nick was to lose Bobbie Brown. And How much he liked Vernon. The battle for Jaylen Waddle. Who else was it that year (Leon) Leon O'Neill, cancelled his visit the night before and Nick was livid. Well he wanted a lot of guys. Demarvon Leal, Baylor Cupp, I think Demani was one. You know, there's plenty of them, but, you know, Glenn Beal how Tennessee & Alabama were fighting it out, duking it out like little kids and A&M swooped in there and got him. These recruiting battles you can tell. and and. Jimbo Fisher after that Alabama game, how disppointed he was cause he knew. He wanted his team to have a better showing up there and you know they could've. You saw him throwing to the endzone with a couple seconds left to send a message that hey, you won today but we're not going anwhere. If you don't think that was part of their message. That has me fired up as anything. You have the undivided attention of the power of the conference, and the person sitting on the throne."

I love this addtional quote

"Ed Orgeron is a star chaser. They took a couple guys this year that A&M looked at and said no thank you."

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

"What I will say is this, just to go off the beaten path a little bit. Alabama, you have their full undivided attention. And I heard from more than one source, that they kind of met, and this is true, this is not, this is, you're not going to get Nick Saban to admit this or something. Some of the Alabama brass, and I don't know if it was their version of 12th man foundation, or it was their higher ups in their athletic department, or just some of their bigggest donors. The question was, you know, kind of what we need, how the teams gonna look, any concerns or anything. And Nick did say. There is one right now for us. It's Jimbo Fisher and A&M. They're gonna be, They're gonna be, we're going to have to deal with them, they're gonna be a problem. That and he didn't have to say that. Just the fact htat I, you can tell. The recruiting battles they're fighting. The way things get so heated with Christian Harris and Scobby Carter and Vernon Jackson and Bobbie Brown. And Just some sources I have at Alabama that just talking about how devastated Nick was to lose Bobbie Brown. And How much he liked Vernon. The battle for Jaylen Waddle. Who else was it that year (Leon) Leon O'Neill, cancelled his visit the night before and Nick was livid. Well he wanted a lot of guys. Demarvon Leal, Baylor Cupp, I think Demani was one. You know, there's plenty of them, but, you know, Glenn Beal how Tennessee & Alabama were fighting it out, duking it out like little kids and A&M swooped in there and got him. These recruiting battles you can tell. and and. Jimbo Fisher after that Alabama game, how disppointed he was cause he knew. He wanted his team to have a better showing up there and you know they could've. You saw him throwing to the endzone with a couple seconds left to send a message that hey, you won today but we're not going anwhere. If you don't think that was part of their message. That has me fired up as anything. You have the undivided attention of the power of the conference, and the person sitting on the throne." 

"Ed Orgeron is a star chaser. They took a couple guys this year that A&M looked at and said no thank you."

To be fair, taking Marcel Brooks was a "hooooo buddy" moment. Even Jimbo wouldn't touch that kid.

"Jimbo Fisher after that Alabama game, how disppointed he was cause he knew. He wanted his team to have a better showing up there and you know they could've. You saw him throwing to the endzone with a couple seconds left to send a message that hey, you won today but we're not going anwhere. If you don't think that was part of their message. "

A) Of course they could've.  They're the aggys.  The always almost do things.

B) Funny, the message I got was "we got our asses kicked today but we're going to try and score a meaningless TD at the end when Bama is already celebrating to make it look not as bad..."

22 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I would imagine if this were in anyway true, it is probably that aggy is throwing more money around to buy up these guys, lowering Bama's chances if they want to swoop in to get guys who are playing that game. Honestly, there really isn't that much difference in what Bama took in-state last cycle than what they have done in the past couple of cycles. It's not like Bama went from getting 4 or 5 players from the Texas Top 20 and then basically got shut out when Jimbo showed up. The past few cycles they have taken one or two Texas guys, just like they did this last cycle.

Edited by rickyspub

15 minutes ago, Scholz said:

"Jimbo Fisher after that Alabama game, how disppointed he was cause he knew. He wanted his team to have a better showing up there and you know they could've. You saw him throwing to the endzone with a couple seconds left to send a message that hey, you won today but we're not going anwhere. If you don't think that was part of their message. "

B) Funny, the message I got was "we got our asses kicked today but we're going to try and score a meaningless TD at the end when Bama is already celebrating to make it look not as bad..."

Lulz didn't Bama' sit every starter halfway through the 3rd qtr.?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Is he seriously talking about the game in which they were down 45-16 at the end of the 3rd? He thinks a late garbage time TD in that game was sending a message to Saban? lulz.

JFC. I know aggy is delusional, but it still surprises me sometimes just how delusional they really are.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Scholz said:

BECAUSE WE ARENT GOING ANYWHERE! WHOOP! 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I've never tried to hide the fact that I have a couple of really good friends that are inside the Bama program about as close as someone can get to having a long, healthy working relationship with Saban. I was hanging out with one of them right before Christmas and among many things, we talked about Fisher and ATM. They laughed at the concept that Bama is worried at all about ATM. In fact, they went on to say that Saban fucking revels in playing his former assistants, and that's especially true with Fisher, who apparently has claimed on multiple occasions that the 2003 MNC at LSU was in large part a byproduct of Fisher's offensive prowess.

Classic Liucci fantasy. Make up a bunch of ridiculous bullshit that cannot be verified but that he knows his fanbase of rubes will eat up. This huckster figured out his model years ago and he has it so finely tuned that it seems orchestral in its maneuverings, even in the dark. He's the Pied Piper of Gooberdom. He can take those imbeciles wherever he wants to when he starts playing his tunes of paranoid delusion.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I've never tried to hide the fact that I have a couple of really good friends that are inside the Bama program about as close as someone can get to having a long, healthy working relationship with Saban. I was hanging out with one of them right before Christmas and among many things, we talked about Fisher and ATM. They laughed at the concept that Bama is worried at all about ATM. In fact, they went on to say that Saban fucking revels in playing his former assistants, and that's especially true with Fisher, who apparently has claimed on multiple occasions that the 2003 MNC at LSU was in large part a byproduct of Fisher's offensive prowess.

Classic Liucci fantasy. Make up a bunch of ridiculous bullshit that cannot be verified but that he knows his fanbase of rubes will eat up. This huckster figured out his model years ago and he has it so finely tuned that it seems orchestral in its maneuverings, even in the dark. He's the Pied Piper of Gooberdom. He can take those imbeciles wherever he wants to when he starts playing his tunes of paranoid delusion.

Selling positive spin to aggy on a monthly subscription basis is a beautiful business model.  

I wonder how much he makes.  Brandon owns Texags.  But Liucci has to be the highest paid employee. I don’t know how much leverage he has when it comes to comp.  Because replacing a jock sniffer like Liucci who merely totes the company line wouldn’t be hard at all. 

42 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This huckster figured out his model years ago and he has it so finely tuned that it seems orchestral in its maneuverings, even in the dark. He's the Pied Piper of Gooberdom. He can take those imbeciles wherever he wants to when he starts playing his tunes of paranoid delusion.

What's more difficult: constantly spinning aggy shit into gold (Rumpelstiltskin-style) or writing a great tune about an atomic bombing?

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Shea Dixon changed his LSU pick on Branard Wright to cloudy.  Talk on Tigerdroppings is he's not a take for them.  Hopefully aggy takes him.

Well that is just shocking. I am absolutely flabbergasted that Wright would not be a take for a team like LSU. 

43 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Selling positive spin to aggy on a monthly subscription basis is a beautiful business model.  

I wonder how much he makes.  Brandon owns Texags.  But Liucci has to be the highest paid employee. I don’t know how much leverage he has when it comes to comp.  Because replacing a jock sniffer like Liucci who merely totes the company line wouldn’t be hard at all. 

Luicci’s real value came from his relationship with the McKinney family and subsequently the influential Ags in the McKinney circle. Not sure how much value that has these days. 

6 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Luicci’s real value came from his relationship with the McKinney family and subsequently the influential Ags in the McKinney circle. Not sure how much value that has these days. 

Seems like he’s been smart with his building relationships inside Aggy ath dept over the years.  Plus he’s Johnny’s buddy. He’s entrenched. 

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Lulz. Tomorrow he’ll be on twitter quoting some random Texas fan about how he and Aggy are in all the Texas fans heads. Rinse and repeat.

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

You mean like every other team in the country does in that situation?

BTW, I looked up the PBP of the game, and aggy's last play was:

2nd & 10 at ALA 21

(0:05 - 4th) Nick Starkel pass complete to Camron Buckley for 3 yds to the Alab 18

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

What's more difficult: constantly spinning aggy shit into gold (Rumpelstiltskin-style) or writing a great tune about an atomic bombing?

There's multiple aggy recruiting sites. Then theres 99 Luftballons and Strawberry Swing (the Frank Ocean version). So it's close.

• Like 1