Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

Not to go full katfid or anything.  But given that this is the recruiting forum, it is hilarious that 19 year old Barton Clement looks like chonk-city Family Matters version of Carl Winslow:

latest?cb=20190615101640&path-prefix=de

Another mention of Carl. Obsession noted.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

EA-mxbaXUAI39np?format=jpg&name=360x360EA-mzGbW4AAYsrj?format=jpg&name=360x360EA-m0SJX4AAnM32?format=png&name=360x360

Man, that is just a classic Looch update.

Harris Jr. being on the verge of committing to UT but not doing it this week is a win for aggy.

Alford gonna be labeled as a head to head win over Bama if he commits, with no mention of the reason they have a shot at him is because it’s unclear if Bama will take his commitment.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

2 days ago, "No biggie that Texas got Eaton to delay his decision." 

Today, "It's a small victory that A&M might have been able to get a '21 recruit to delay his decision." 

Why do aggys subscribe to this stupidity? 

great minds think alike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

2 days ago, "No biggie that Texas got Eaton to delay his decision." 

Today, "It's a small victory that A&M might have been able to get a '21 recruit to delay his decision." 

Why do aggys subscribe to this stupidity? 

Well joke is on them, because it's likely both end up at Texas.

I'm sorry, did they just call our offense antiquated? Our offense? Wow. I don't even know where to begin. I wonder if any of them have a movie review blog where I can get there thoughts on new releases like Gone With the Wind, Cleopatra, and one that probably touches their heartstrings, The Great Dictator. 

Jesus fucking Christ. I am fascinated to observe what their excuses are going to be as the NFL continues to move towards spread offenses and away from plodding SEC bullshit when they talk about preparing players for the Pros. It's going to be amazing.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Isn't that what FSU fans where complaining about Fishers offense the last few years before he left?

To be fair, the FSU fans were complaining about, literally (and justifiably), about a dozen different things in the last few years of his tenure at Florida State. But the shitty, antiquated offense was definitely one of them. 

So fucking around with the calculator, I added Quentin Johnston, Alfred Collins, Jerrin Thompson, CTJ (we'll see), and LVBS.

Honestly, who are the rest of our targets this class, because that just gets us to 16. I realize that some said this might be a smaller class, but who are the other targets we're really chasing at this point? Alford and Eaton, perhaps, and maybe Princely if he decides to jump on board but that's 19 guys. I honestly can't even think of anyone else we've been chasing or trying to keep warm at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So fucking around with the calculator, I added Quentin Johnston, Alfred Collins, Jerrin Thompson, CTJ (we'll see), and LVBS.

Honestly, who are the rest of our targets this class, because that just gets us to 16. I realize that some said this might be a smaller class, but who are the other targets we're really chasing at this point? Alford and Eaton, perhaps, and maybe Princely if he decides to jump on board but that's 19 guys. I honestly can't even think of anyone else we've been chasing or trying to keep warm at the moment. 

Hester, maybe Pouncey if Eaton falls through, then a LB? Scott or White? Then a late eval

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

An LB or two of some sort.

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ty Jordan