Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So a redshirt, an acl tear in the second game of the next season, and a heat stroke in the spring aren’t sufficient reasons why he played in 2 games in 3 years?

He wasn't physical? Wasn't the guy in the state record books for powerlifting? 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Wasn't the SEC defensive player of the year the first openly gay NFL player a few years ago?

aggy knows as much about the SEC defensive player of the year award as they do SEC titles, Big 12 titles this millenium, and post-WWII national championships. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well let's see.  Hudson had medical issues and had to retire from football.  aggys question his heart and call him gay.  About right.  What POS human beings.  My God.

Tarp knows what kind of shitheads they are too.  He just can't keep the lid on it.

Edited by Scholz
  • Like 2

What is wrong with those idiots?  And where the fuck did the rumors he’s gay come from?  And who gives a fuck?  

I really don’t understand why any person, let alone recruit, would want to be associated with that racist homophobic cult.  They are a fucking embarrassment to the human race.  Fuck aggy.  Proud to have Hudson as a longhorn and hope his health gets better so he can live a good life outside of a fucking sport.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

What is wrong with those idiots?  And where the fuck did the rumors he’s gay come from?  And who gives a fuck?  

They just have to make sure and denigrate anything associated with the Big 12 or with Texas especially. In their low-IQ minds, it's to make sure everyone knows how much better than us they are. In reality, it's obvious to everyone else that they have tiny dick syndrome and have always been inadequate in every way. 

• Like 2

This guy is Hamm level bad, especially since Ringo is currently in Austin. Good thing no one will read it though. 

5-Star CB Kelee Ringo ready for Aggies to play bigger role in recruitment

Nick Krueger

Nick

When it comes to Texas A&M’s recruitment of five-star cornerback Kelee Ringo, there’s good news and there’s bad news.

The good news is that he said the Aggies are very much a candidate for his commitment, which he has no plans of making until after his senior season. The bad news is that the Aggies are competing with a Longhorns team that has already gotten a head start recruiting him to the state of Texas, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to holding serve with some of the other top programs that are after him. 

“It works against [A&M] just a little bit,” Ringo said of Texas having a bigger presence in his recruitment so far. “I don’t feel like that is going to be a big factor, though. It’s going to be all about where I’m more comfortable and where I like most.” 

The good news there is that Ringo said that the next time he makes a trip to the Lone Star State, it will be to Texas A&M. The less-than-good news is that visit is still yet to be determined but he knows for sure that his next visit will be to Oklahoma and he plans on going to Georgia’s spring game on April 20. 

Such is the process when recruiting such a high-profile prospect. Where A&M has made progress with Ringo is the staff’s efforts to go visit him until he makes his first trip to College Station. 

He estimated that Aggies defensive backs coach Maurice Linguist had been out to see him within the last month and their rapport is heading in a more positive direction this spring. 

“Things have been pretty good so far, honestly,” Ringo said. “Ultimately, he wants me out there for a visit. I like Texas A&M a lot - I also like Texas - but the scenery all around the state, it’s just great overall. Me and Coach Mo have built up a great relationship and I feel like if I take a visit out there, A&M will be a school that I take a harder look at.” 

Ringo said that the only school that he knows he is going to take an official visit to is Texas. Although the Aggies offered him in spring of 2018, it’s only been recently that the staff has picked up the pace in recruiting him. He added that as long as things continue trending the way that they currently are, A&M has a shot at playing a bigger part in his considerations. 

“At first, Coach Linguist and A&M weren’t talking to me as much early in the process,” he said. “They’ve been getting on me more now. I feel like me and Coach Linguist are really building a good relationship and I feel like that could make me look at them more, for sure.”

• Like 1

“Things have been pretty good so far, honestly,” Ringo said. “Ultimately, he wants me out there for a visit. I like Texas A&M a lot - I also like Texas - but the scenery all around the state, it’s just great overall. Me and Coach Mo have built up a great relationship and I feel like if I take a visit out there, A&M will be a school that I take a harder look at.”  

Isn't it remarkable that when asked by an aggy recruiting service what he thinks about aggy, Ringo has to insert a reminder that he likes Texas?

4 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

This guy is Hamm level bad, especially since Ringo is currently in Austin. Good thing no one will read it though. 

Nick Krueger

Nick

The good news there is that Ringo said that the next time he makes a trip to the Lone Star State, it will be to Texas A&M. The less-than-good news is that visit is still yet to be determined

The bad news is that it wasn't true. His next visit to the state of Texas was to the University of Texas, which is where he is right now. Oops.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Nick Krueger

Nick

When it comes to Texas A&M’s recruitment of five-star cornerback Kelee Ringo, there’s good news and there’s bad news.

The good news is that he said the Aggies are very much a candidate for his commitment, which he has no plans of making until after his senior season. The bad news is that the Aggies are competing with a Longhorns team that has already gotten a head start recruiting him to the state of Texas, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to holding serve with some of the other top programs that are after him. 

“It works against [A&M] just a little bit,” Ringo said of Texas having a bigger presence in his recruitment so far. “I don’t feel like that is going to be a big factor, though. It’s going to be all about where I’m more comfortable and where I like most.” 

The good news there is that Ringo said that the next time he makes a trip to the Lone Star State, it will be to Texas A&M. The less-than-good news is that visit is still yet to be determined but he knows for sure that his next visit will be to Oklahoma and he plans on going to Georgia’s spring game on April 20. 

Such is the process when recruiting such a high-profile prospect. Where A&M has made progress with Ringo is the staff’s efforts to go visit him until he makes his first trip to College Station. 

He estimated that Aggies defensive backs coach Maurice Linguist had been out to see him within the last month and their rapport is heading in a more positive direction this spring. 

Ringo said that the only school that he knows he is going to take an official visit to is Texas. Although the Aggies offered him in spring of 2018, it’s only been recently that the staff has picked up the pace in recruiting him. He added that as long as things continue trending the way that they currently are, A&M has a shot at playing a bigger part in his considerations. 

“At first, Coach Linguist and A&M weren’t talking to me as much early in the process,” he said. “They’ve been getting on me more now. I feel like me and Coach Linguist are really building a good relationship and I feel like that could make me look at them more, for sure.”

Probably explains why most threads are Jay and Nick talking to themselves. I feel sorry for them, because that place is empty. Hamm took his fans with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Nick Krueger

Nick

Holy shit LOL. I really wish that place was more active so we could have some comments. I'm kind of rooting for them because of some of the other stuff they've published that was negative for A&M.

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Probably explains why most threads are Jay and Nick talking to themselves. I feel sorry for them, because that place is empty. Hamm took his fans with him.

I think Nick seemed like a normal-ish guy when he posted here for a bit. Unfortunately for Nick, he was really cocky that Taylor Hamm was going to help him make a lot of money off their idiotic fanbase, and Taylor Hamm is completely worthless. Or worse. He’s a leech who bleeds the host dry. We tried to warn him. 

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

I think Nick seemed like a normal-ish guy when he posted here for a bit

Are you talking about Rush Hannigan?  Because he didn't seem "like a normal-ish guy" when he posted here.  He seemed like a twat waffle who had absolutely no idea how he came across to other people.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Are you talking about Rush Hannigan?  Because he didn't seem "like a normal-ish guy" when he posted here.  He seemed like a twat waffle who had absolutely no idea how he came across to other people.

He was good for a laugh from time to time: 

36 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I meant, for an aggy. And yeah, Rush Hannigan. Or Kyle something or other.

Damon Sayles: Nation's No. 1 safety, Aggie legacy RJ Mickens has A&M in top 11

Southlake (Texas) Carroll 4-star defensive back RJ Mickens is a national top-50 player in the 2020 class. He's a versatile athlete who can play safety, cornerback or wide receiver at the next level. In the past few weeks, Mickens, the nation's top-ranked safety in the class, also has been relatively quiet regarding his recruiting. Mickens has 31 reported offers, but Monday night, the 6-foot-1, 188-pound standout trimmed his list of schools to a top 11.

Texas A&M made that list. It's good news to many Aggie fans, as Mickens is the son of Texas A&M great Ray Mickens, a two-time All-American cornerback who spent a decade in the NFL. Texas A&M joined, in alphabetical order, Alabama, Clemson, Florida, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma on the list of top 11 schools. He currently has six Crystal Ball predictions: Ohio State holds 50 percent of the predictions, while Clemson has 33 percent.

Mickens previously was in South Carolina visiting Clemson over the weekend. He is looking to take upcoming visits to Michigan and Florida soon. Mickens was one of the most versatile players in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and was named the District 5-6A Utility Player of the Year this past season. As a defensive back, he recorded 57 tackles, three pass breakups, two interceptions, a sack and a forced fumble.

Offensively, Mickens caught 43 passes for 643 yards and three touchdowns as a receiver. He also rushed for two touchdowns. Additionally, Mickens served well as a special teams returner for Carroll. Mickens was offered by Texas A&M on March 30, 2017 -- back when he was a freshman and when the old coaching staff was around. Mickens now is being recruited by defensive tackles coach Terry Price, but he also hears from cornerbacks coach Maurice Linguist.

In a recent 247Sports evaluation, Mickens was described as a "talented defensive back prospect with a good frame and an obvious feel for the game." He is a solid cover defender who, because of his size, projects as a safety at the next level. His evaluation also states that he has "terrific ball skills for a projected safety thanks to ample snaps at receiver."

Mickens has been playing varsity ball since his freshman year. As he prepares for his final spring offseason as a high school player, there are many Aggie fans hoping to land a legacy when the time for him to end his recruiting process comes. Back in January, Mickens told GigEm247 that a commitment to the school of his choice could come sometime after his senior season -- if not sooner -- as he's looking to be an early signee and possibly an early enrollee.

Mickens, in addition to being ranked the nation's No. 1 safety, is ranked No. 42 overall in the 2020 class, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. Mickens is ranked the No. 5 player from the state of Texas.

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

When did Mickens become the #1 Safety in the Country?

is anybody in state pushing that hard for him? don't understand the recruitment. 

also, i would have bet a lot of money on patrick hudson being an all-pro nfl guard. 

1 minute ago, bizzle said:

is anybody in state pushing that hard for him? don't understand the recruitment. 

also, i would have bet a lot of money on patrick hudson being an all-pro nfl guard. 

He had so much potential. I think given his injuries and the heatstroke, he'd have had to be borderline insane to keep playing.

Edited by texifornia

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Damon Sayles: Nation's No. 1 safety, Aggie legacy RJ Mickens has A&M in top 11

Reveal hidden contents

Southlake (Texas) Carroll 4-star defensive back RJ Mickens is a national top-50 player in the 2020 class. He's a versatile athlete who can play safety, cornerback or wide receiver at the next level. In the past few weeks, Mickens, the nation's top-ranked safety in the class, also has been relatively quiet regarding his recruiting. Mickens has 31 reported offers, but Monday night, the 6-foot-1, 188-pound standout trimmed his list of schools to a top 11.

Texas A&M made that list. It's good news to many Aggie fans, as Mickens is the son of Texas A&M great Ray Mickens, a two-time All-American cornerback who spent a decade in the NFL. Texas A&M joined, in alphabetical order, Alabama, Clemson, Florida, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma on the list of top 11 schools. He currently has six Crystal Ball predictions: Ohio State holds 50 percent of the predictions, while Clemson has 33 percent.

Mickens previously was in South Carolina visiting Clemson over the weekend. He is looking to take upcoming visits to Michigan and Florida soon. Mickens was one of the most versatile players in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and was named the District 5-6A Utility Player of the Year this past season. As a defensive back, he recorded 57 tackles, three pass breakups, two interceptions, a sack and a forced fumble.

Offensively, Mickens caught 43 passes for 643 yards and three touchdowns as a receiver. He also rushed for two touchdowns. Additionally, Mickens served well as a special teams returner for Carroll. Mickens was offered by Texas A&M on March 30, 2017 -- back when he was a freshman and when the old coaching staff was around. Mickens now is being recruited by defensive tackles coach Terry Price, but he also hears from cornerbacks coach Maurice Linguist.

In a recent 247Sports evaluation, Mickens was described as a "talented defensive back prospect with a good frame and an obvious feel for the game." He is a solid cover defender who, because of his size, projects as a safety at the next level. His evaluation also states that he has "terrific ball skills for a projected safety thanks to ample snaps at receiver."

Mickens has been playing varsity ball since his freshman year. As he prepares for his final spring offseason as a high school player, there are many Aggie fans hoping to land a legacy when the time for him to end his recruiting process comes. Back in January, Mickens told GigEm247 that a commitment to the school of his choice could come sometime after his senior season -- if not sooner -- as he's looking to be an early signee and possibly an early enrollee.

Mickens, in addition to being ranked the nation's No. 1 safety, is ranked No. 42 overall in the 2020 class, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. Mickens is ranked the No. 5 player from the state of Texas.

I guess I missed the part where the nation’s top 20 safeties all decided to quit football.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1