"Mary Ann" has died. Me, I always jacked it to Ginger anyway.

Gil Bang

Saw that it was COVID-19 that got her. She's been on The Ticket in Dallas a few times and was always a great interview.

Mary Ann was who I had a crush on as a kid but as I got older, realized Ginger was much, much hotter. Bitchier too, probably, but hotter.

Just now, C-Man said:

Saw that it was COVID-19 that got her. She's been on The Ticket in Dallas a few times and was always a great interview.

Mary Ann was who I had a crush on as a kid but as I got older, realized Ginger was much, much hotter. Bitchier too, probably, but hotter.

Ginger was high mileage, high maintenance. Mary Ann was low mileage with all the accessories. Plus she was a fan of the ganja. She could make you a nice homecooked meal and get baked with you for dessert.

Wheelhouse

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, RPM said:

Ginger was high mileage, high maintenance. Mary Ann was low mileage with all the accessories. Plus she was a fan of the ganja. She could make you a nice homecooked meal and get baked with you for dessert.

Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse for me too.  Plus, she liked popsicles.  

2633E1AE-54AE-43C2-B705-F1F1B6C0B81F.jpeg

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Yeah, I'm not buying the theory. Any experienced red blooded American male knows that the sweet girl next door hottie is just as high maintenance, if not more, but more stealthily. You just don't realize it right away. In a way, Ginger is just more honest about being a high maintenance whore. They both will fuck you up and leave you in shreds and laugh about you with all their hot friends.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I'm not buying the theory. Any experienced red blooded American male knows that the sweet girl next door hottie is just as high maintenance, if not more, but more stealthily. You just don't realize it right away. In a way, Ginger is just more honest about being a high maintenance whore. They both will fuck you up and leave you in shreds and laugh about you with all their hot friends.

You seem stable.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, DougO said:

Recent divorce?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

This.  Mary Ann was hot.  Ginger was a smokeshow.

Team Mary Ann.

Even as a kid, I understood that in short order Ginger would have taken your banana and coconuts and left you nothing, whilst Mary Ann would have lovingly tended and prepared your banana and coconuts night after night after night. 

RIP, sweet castaway.

P.S. Cray? Sure - but aren't they all?

Edited by DoobieWah
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, DougO said:

The girls all look the same when they’re leavin’