Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

8 minutes ago, Yesh said:

I thought you just copy and paste twitter links and it embedded, but I'm an idiot.

Anyways, Jake Langi tweeted about being careful sharing commitment info because people will ruin it, I found it interesting after the discussion this morning.

It does, but not immediately. Make sure it really embeds before hitting Submit.

8 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

Hey, assholes, y’all are getting off topic with this Kendra bullshit.

Also, I wonder if she does weird butt stuff.  Asking for a friend.

6 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why does butt stuff have to be weird? #NormalizeButtStuff

He’s not talking about normal butt stuff. He’s talking about that weirrddd butt stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, allrightallrightallright said:

This may be a little off topic, but the Texas One Fund car decal they just mailed to all donors is so choice.  If you have the means I highly recommend one

image.png

More fun swag coming (that will actually get to you unlike burnt ends cups lol)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

29 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

All I know is, if either Mrs. Herman or Kendra Scott told me to give em 9 inches and make it hurt... I'd do them 3 times and punch them in face. 

wait, is the "miles of meat" comment from the Aggy thread coming full circle?

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This appears to be the correct thread for this, it’s my ex wife’s anniversary with her trainer Cody and I need some gift advice. Do I go with the Susie Gold Cuff Bracelet in Marine Kyocera Opal? 

kendra-scott-susie-cuff-bracelet-gold-ma
Or the Lillia Butterfly Silver Delicate Bracelet in White Crystal?

kendra-scott-lillia-crystal-delicate-cha

Maybe one of these?

IMG_1424.webp

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Well crap, I really liked his film. I thought he and Cruz next to each other would be a nasty combo up the middle. So much for the great weekend experience. 

Probably reading that wrong. On the OL there are more than 5 candidates and it is first come first serve for the interior guys.

5 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Probably reading that wrong. On the OL there are more than 5 candidates and it is first come first serve for the interior guys.

I know we have other options, I just liked the physicality Saina showed. As long as we get Cruz and one of the two big time OT’s, this will still be a good OL haul.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, allrightallrightallright said:

This may be a little off topic, but the Texas One Fund car decal they just mailed to all donors is so choice.  If you have the means I highly recommend one

image.png

Good for you. Mine came in the mail yesterday without the decal attached inside. The tape on the flyer just not strong enough apparently. 

11 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This appears to be the correct thread for this, it’s my ex wife’s anniversary with her trainer Cody and I need some gift advice. Do I go with the Susie Gold Cuff Bracelet in Marine Kyocera Opal? 

kendra-scott-susie-cuff-bracelet-gold-ma
Or the Lillia Butterfly Silver Delicate Bracelet in White Crystal?

kendra-scott-lillia-crystal-delicate-cha

Are you telling me Cody Rigsby isn't super gay? Because if not, I need to have a conversation with my wife. 

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls