Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

I still think Owens is pretty underrated even with people taking notice of the strong year he had. I like him way more coming out of HS than I liked Maalik Murphy who was ranked like 300 spots above Owens.

Obviously timing and who comes in behind him will play a role, but I'm pretty confident he will start meaningful games here.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Butler said:

Glad you're done defending that past his prime dinosaur with no gas left in the tank boomer that should be on a golf course in Florida.

I missed the conversation, but I want to go on the record as being pro-Moffitt but anti-aggie. I think he was a good hire and I hate that they got him. Sorry I missed the initial discussion. That’s all I got. 

Oh, and you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Edited by Chili dog
Clarification that Mr. Butler is demonstrably ignorant.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

There's no way to spin the absolutely shitshow that is aggy. Usually new coaches get a recruiting bump. Elko and his staff are having to poach Old fucking Dominion for players. Holy fuck what a miserable situation they dug for themselves.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2