NCAA FOOTBALL IS BACK MFers

cdain3

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Preordering today and also buying the Xbox X. Deluxe edition is all you need since you'll be able to access it on July 16 instead of waiting til the 19th

10 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Quinn is that dude.

Pre-ordered today. Buying an xbox X for this shit lol.

same here to both

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I love how the NCAA 25 commercial begins with Ewers saying "This is what we do, this is what we are now."

So fucking badass.

Pretty sure that was a fake commercial made by Texas

15 hours ago, Dutch said:

Question that will no doubt carbon date my ass:

Da fuq is “Ultimate Team,” and can I ignore it and just play the dynasty mode? Haven’t played a FIFA since 08 or Madden since VY was on the cover (iirc 08)

EA's money maker. Spend in-game currency (or real money because they make it expensive as hell) to open packs with cards of players, then build a team from those cards and play online or offline with it. Big time or money waste to get the best cards. Really became popular in FIFA around 2012, was in every game by 2014, and by 2016 it was their main focus in every game

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BeautifullyFurnishedCasita said:

EA's money maker. Spend in-game currency (or real money because they make it expensive as hell) to open packs with cards of players, then build a team from those cards and play online or offline with it. Big time or money waste to get the best cards. Really became popular in FIFA around 2012, was in every game by 2014, and by 2016 it was their main focus in every game

Gambling for children.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Quinn is that dude.

Pre-ordered today. Buying an xbox X for this shit lol.

Yep bought the Xbox for this as well

Gamepass is pretty dope although I've mostly been playing a shit ton of Battlefield 5 

I think Gamepass gives me College Football 25.. madden came with it

• Hook 'Em 1

Probably just going to go with Axis football instead

image.thumb.png.e947199985b2282acaf65b94b3d70126.png

but for real

I know it sounds crazy, but are they going to be selling boxes and physical disks? Nothing is physical anymore it seems, but if there was one game I'd like to have the physical copy just to have it would be this one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Y’all buying a Series S or Series X?

Last console I owned was a PS3. 

I bought a Series X for Starfield. Graphics are fucking amazing, just wish the game didn't suck. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I know it sounds crazy, but are they going to be selling boxes and physical disks?

Yes. You just won't be able to get the 3 day early access, and the pre-order bit is a little more complicated, depending on the retailer. 

I'm in the same boat. Fuck that digital nonsense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I bought a Series X for Starfield. Graphics are fucking amazing, just wish the game didn't suck. 

I should give that a go, it's free on game pass. Although I hate long sucky grind RPGs with stupid stories. 

Fall out New Vegas was so fun then Fall out 4 just fucking lost me forever on these types of games.

5 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Yes. You just won't be able to get the 3 day early access, and the pre-order bit is a little more complicated, depending on the retailer. 

I'm in the same boat. Fuck that digital nonsense. 

For what it's worth, some of the newer AAA titles are too large to fit on Blu-ray discs in use today. The physical disc just contains download keys.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Apparently Teambuilder is coming back. Thats going to be nuts. San Antonio State Fightin’ Cholos here we come. 

Make a real university based in college station

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, satyanash said:

For what it's worth, some of the newer AAA titles are too large to fit on Blu-ray discs in use today. The physical disc just contains download keys.

Well fuck. Thanks for the update. MLB the show is the only other game I've played and it didn't do that to me, so here's to hoping...

20 hours ago, Foosters said:

image.thumb.png.bbf92902d3518c5151485a17be032884.png

Should we start the first meltdown complaint of the game?  “What?!?!?!  The Texas-OU game is not at the Cotton Bowl?!?!?  They put it at Jerryworld!?!?!?!

I haven’t been following.  Maybe that won’t happen.

24 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

In this thread: Olds who haven’t played video games in 20 years. 

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

Hey man, THEY fucked up when they stopped producing guitar hero. Not my fault. 

11 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

I think you olds should go with the PS5. The controller has a ton of features that I think will enhance the gameplay experience if they utilize them. 

I've always been team PS and bought one but don't know shit about fuck. Can you expand?

Also not an old lol

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 89Horn said:

Should we start the first meltdown complaint of the game?  “What?!?!?!  The Texas-OU game is not at the Cotton Bowl?!?!?  They put it at Jerryworld!?!?!?!

I haven’t been following.  Maybe that won’t happen.

The cover of the game was literally shot in the real Cotton Bowl. No way in hell they paid for that and didn’t get the rights to put it in the game.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Zeus said:

Yep bought the Xbox for this as well

Gamepass is pretty dope although I've mostly been playing a shit ton of Battlefield 5 

I think Gamepass gives me College Football 25.. madden came with it

Every EA game ends up on Gamepass about a year after it comes out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

The cover of the game was literally shot in the real Cotton Bowl. No way in hell they paid for that and didn’t get the rights to put it in the game.

Hopefully they get Texas OU right in this game. Used to piss me off so much seeing our fans around the tunnel. Get it right, EA

1 hour ago, Radical Larry said:

In this thread: Olds who haven’t played video games in 20 years. 

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

don't hate.

NCAA football was the only reason I bought a PS1.  And then learned how to solder a mod chip to the motherboard, so I could then burn a copy of the game after renting it from Blockbuster.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, freyguy said:

don't hate.

NCAA football was the only reason I bought a PS1.  And then learned how to solder a mod chip to the motherboard, so I could then burn a copy of the game after renting it from Blockbuster.

Not hating. Late 40s here. 

• Hook 'Em 3