NCAA FOOTBALL IS BACK MFers

cdain3

7 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I get what you’re saying because I have Xbox game pass for this reason I don’t care about waiting a couple of months for them to be released on there. I just don’t think this game will be like that we have been waiting for years for this 

I fully expecting it to be filled with bugs(not many triple a games are released smoothly anymore) and sales to be lower than they anticipate

2 hours ago, freyguy said:

and what will the expansion pack have?  Cloak of invisibility?  Naked UT pom squad?  Big bag of dicks in place of sooner fans?

Leeroy needs the devout shoulders. Isn't he Paladin? Either way, it'll help him have more manna.

• Haha 1

The latest madden was on sale within months, same for COD. 

released August 17th here is October price

IMG_4195.thumb.png.5c229fb7503dca12812c5ff28eac7088.png

Yes, but this is NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL 25. A game that’s been hyped up since it was discontinued in 2013.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

This was one of the most popular sports games of all time. It’s been dead for over a decade. People have begged for a new one the whole time.

I doubt it is on sale before Christmas.

lol it was already delayed a year it’s coming summer before football season

lol it was already delayed a year it’s coming summer before football season

Yeah, everyone in this thread knows that. We were discussing games being marked down, or on sale. This game won’t be one of them unless it’s for Christmas noobs.

Also, bought a copy of NCAA 06 I think, VY was an absolute cheat code on that.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Jersey Man10 said:

92163b0820b57b35b6cf0ebb3baa1473.jpg

Such an awful cover....it just looks bad. Deluxe edition cover looks great though.

Also here is packages:

image.thumb.png.21d271a553dfbc1a2a614bb5e40f4b2a.png

Definitely not worth getting MVP or delux just for some ultimate team bullshit. Fuck ultimate team.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Such an awful cover....it just looks bad. Deluxe edition cover looks great though.

Also here is packages:

Is there any explanation what any of these items are? Like what are college football points? 

50 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Also here is packages:

Definitely not worth getting MVP or delux just for some ultimate team bullshit. Fuck ultimate team.

Am I the only one who things the information layout is mind boggling regarded ? 

2 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Am I the only one who things the information layout is mind boggling regarded ? 

For now, it does look redactingly regarded. But I'm guessing they'll be slow leaking info day by day. 

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Also here is packages:

May have to go with the MVP bundle since we have to buy Madden anyway. That will be early birthday presents.

13 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The deluxe edition will make it to where if you do steroids in real life you can see the difference in the game. Technology is crazy these days. 

NIL funded only by microtransactions. Will separate the poors from the nurses.

Maybe a dumb question, but why is it 25 and not 24? Not one of the three cover players will be in the NCAA in 2025.

The number was always a year ahead, more than likely because the title game is always the following year.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

It will be called the bonfire edition.

Since they don’t have the rights to the awards and they have to make names for them, maybe the biggest collapse can be called “The Bonfire”.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Question that will no doubt carbon date my ass:

Da fuq is “Ultimate Team,” and can I ignore it and just play the dynasty mode? Haven’t played a FIFA since 08 or Madden since VY was on the cover (iirc 08)

5 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Quinn is that dude.

Pre-ordered today. Buying an xbox X for this shit lol.

Preordering today and also buying the Xbox X. Deluxe edition is all you need since you'll be able to access it on July 16 instead of waiting til the 19th

• Hook 'Em 1