2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Not only is he a hypocrite. As @Chuckie Finster so perfectly described it as like an arsonist complaining about the size of the fire. This from last night

He also has Alzheimer’s  This morning he celebrates the fans he called out last night  

The Astros had just taken the field for batting practice, the gates had just opened, it was 5:15 p.m. and a lone voice filled Chavez Ravine.

“Cheater!”

It was a longtime fan named Jerry Prado in a Don Drysdale jersey. He was first, hustling to his reserved-level seat for the sole purpose of heckling the team that stole his World Series.

“Cheater! Cheater!” he kept screaming, the epithet echoing off the Elysian Hills, the Astros stealing glances up at this strange person who would so quickly bare his soul.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this,” said Prado, 49, a Caltrans worker from Pomona who pounded his hand on his heart while fighting back tears. “I was here at Game 7. ... I saw grown men cry. … They took this from us.”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

The Astros had just taken the field for batting practice, the gates had just opened, it was 5:15 p.m. and a lone voice filled Chavez Ravine.

“Cheater!”

It was a longtime fan named Jerry Prado in a Don Drysdale jersey. He was first, hustling to his reserved-level seat for the sole purpose of heckling the team that stole his World Series.

“Cheater! Cheater!” he kept screaming, the epithet echoing off the Elysian Hills, the Astros stealing glances up at this strange person who would so quickly bare his soul.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this,” said Prado, 49, a Caltrans worker from Pomona who pounded his hand on his heart while fighting back tears. “I was here at Game 7. ... I saw grown men cry. … They took this from us.”

3 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

“Cheater!”

LMFAO WHAT A PUSSY

was this bruin whats his face? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

“Cheater!”

CFM cut them off at the fucking knees that game 7 !!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

Have the Doyer fans ever explained how the Astros would have been able to hear a trash can bang in a World Series where the crowd is yelling on every pitch?  Not to mention, the subtle fact that the Astros won 2 games in LA, including Game 7?

Edited by Texas St. Armadillos
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Have the Doyer fans ever explained how the Astros would have been able to hear a trash can bang in a World Series where the crowd is yelling on every pitch?  Not to mention, the subtle fact that the Astros won 2 games in LA, including Game 7?

You are trying to apply reason with petulant loser snowflakes?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CLOUD THIS WITH FACTS???? 

(also we almost got no hit the fucking game we lost at home, that offensive performance was horrendous) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Does't matter, my dude.  It was stolen.  STOLEN I tell you.  Just stolen from the doyers.

• Haha 1

Are the Diamondbacks are permanent cross over NL team. Seems like we play them every year now, even when we are scheduled to play the NL East next year.
I have understood it as alternating between AZ then Rockies every other year. Of course the past couple have been screwed because we played NL West both years for interleague

I could be incorrect though

44 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

or if the Stros were stealing signs (horseshit) in the WS and that was the difference between the crybaby whiny Dodgers winning and losing, explain game 4. How did the Astros lose that game and scratch out a measly two hits if stealing signs at home? You don't get to argue on one hand that the only reason The Great Clayton Kershaw (with his 13-12 postseason record) could blow a big lead in gm 5 is because the Astros were cheating but then ignore the gm 4 result because it doesn't fit the argument. 

I'm the biggest Astros homer on this planet but we cheated during the postseason in 2017. This is coming from someone who was literally in the dugout. For example, Game 5 against Kershaw, we swung and missed ONE time. Seriously, go look at the tape. 

• Fuck You 1