2021 Texas Orange-White Game - April 24, 1 PM, LHN

Machinator

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Not a bad outcome. 

Not the end of the world, but you’d like to see Karic looking good and be a starting tackle for the next three years. I know Flood wants longer guys at Tackle than Karic, but he gives me Connor Williams vibes. I think he’d be even worse at Guard and get worked by DTs much bigger and stronger than him. 

Just now, Tex48 said:

The part that faces the outside of the stadium is not done.  They also have clean up all the construction and mounds of dirt that are sitting on san jac.

Thanks.  I live in NJ and the last game I saw in person was the Baylor game in 2018.

When I was at UT we had artificial turf, a track that the band marched a lap on as they entered the stadium, that concrete T-shaped scoreboard, Wally Prior (and "quarter" and Slippery Rock scores) and only the west side upper deck. Things have changed.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

lol wut. You generally bitch about everything but choose not to on that throw?  That was horrible. Late and inside. You should absolutely be mad at that. 

I don’t even know who you are but you’re invited to eat my dick 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

@immamac

I didn't want to bother you during the broadcast...

I registered and am "350".  Also signed up for Discord.  I'm getting an error message that says something like, "We can't identify if you are on the server or not".  Any suggestions?  Son and I would like to watch your broadcast.

so go to the discord website and log into your discord account.  you'll see the game stream tab.  took me a while to figure out.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Thanks.  I live in NJ and the last game I saw in person was the Baylor game in 2018.

When I was at UT we had artificial turf, a track that the band marched a lap on as they entered the stadium, that concrete T-shaped scoreboard, Wally Prior (and "quarter" and Slippery Rock scores) and only the west side upper deck. Things have changed.

They've changed when I've been here too.  I pass DKR two days a week on the way to class.  The amount of construction with the new basketball stadium and endzone being rebuilt is insane.  If they had cleaned up the mess construction mess thats at the end of DKR, then I think they could have had fans in the endzone.  Apparently the jumbotron isn't on because they haven't reconnected all the cables and stuff they disconnected during the construction.

Pass blocking not great in the first half but run blocking seemed pretty good (at least the 1st team)

Bijan still Bijan.

QBs not great yet but solid other than that last pick. Hurt by drops and pass blocking, otherwise stats would be better. I'm sure we're getting a fairly vanilla offense too.

WRs need work but Moore is getting open and Whit looked solid.

5 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

@immamac

I didn't want to bother you during the broadcast...

I registered and am "350".  Also signed up for Discord.  I'm getting an error message that says something like, "We can't identify if you are on the server or not".  Any suggestions?  Son and I would like to watch your broadcast.

2 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

I tried logging in to discord and couldn’t either.  

Christmas Vacation GIF by Death Wish Coffee

• Haha 3

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Card has a stronger arm - it’s actually a lot stronger because Card’s is pretty good (not Rodgers though) and Casey doesn’t have a big arm and has to make touch throws even on intermediate balls.  But Casey looks better at everything else, minus the pick 6.  

Yep. Unless Card takes a huge step forward over the offseason, I definitely think Thompson will start. Card was always going to have to be clearly better than Casey to start, and it’s not looking anything like that so far.