Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

12 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Assuming Guilbeau commits, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out going forward.  D. Jackson and Harris have spots no matter what and assuming Wilson and Biddle as well.  What happens if someone like Jordan or another want to commit?

Landon Hullaby is going to be part of the equation as well, especially with how well his brother has done, specifically the cultural fit. outwork everyone else — compete on every snap, every lift, everything. 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Landon Hullaby is going to be part of the equation as well, especially with how well his brother has done, specifically the cultural fit. outwork everyone else — compete on every snap, every lift, everything. 

I haven't looked for any physical numbers, but is there any chance he grows into a LB like his brother?

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

how good is this kid?

He's likely the worst of the dream DB class, but still a Top 150 guy nationally. But that is like complaining you are dating the ugliest Victoria Secret's model.

Teammates with Thomas.

Edited by HtownHorn

7 hours ago, canadianhorn21 said:

image.thumb.png.8fa889d0967fd9bc2a1c0a09b97c7eaf.pngimage.thumb.png.48446c415b5b4cbb5132dda51a75cc25.png

Not the perfect class but I'll take it...

bruh u wont believe how many from this list r in multiple texas gcs

bruh how did roach know this 

carl didnt tell him 

Group texts are forming and large FaceTime sessions are happening with a group of big-time prospects both inside and out of Texas.

Edited by hornfromdallas
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

Nick Harris Omari Abor article

Spoiler

DUNCANVILLE, Texas — Duncanville four-star defensive end Omari Abor has been one of the bigger risers this spring in the class of 2022 as he shot into the top 20 in the Top247 rankings following a big sophomore season.

Schools across the country have thrown their hat in for his recruitment and he is maintaining relationships with multiple schools at this point.

"Lately I've been talking to Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor and Nebraska," Abor said. "Everything's pretty good."

The communication between Texas and Abor has remained solid as defensive line coach Oscar Giles has made Abor a priority in the 2022 class.

"I talked with [Oscar Giles] last week, everything's going good," he said "We're just talking about hopping on a Zoom call. Texas is a big program so I would love to go to Texas honestly, I really love Texas."

Following Quinn Ewers' commitment to Texas last week, Abor got more excited about the possibility of playing in Austin as it made him sit down and talk about the Longhorns with his family.

"When I saw that, I got happy," he said. "He told me that it might be Oklahoma or Texas but I already knew it was going to be Texas. Now I've just really been thinking like I might end up at Texas and me and my dad started talking about it."

Abor is still keeping his options open at this time as more schools continue to trickle in for the coveted D-FW defensive lineman.

"I'm looking for things like the coaching, what type of defense, where I'll play at and who is in front of me," he said.

Despite an unusual offseason littered with pandemic complications, Abor was still able to improve his game in the areas that needed it as he will look to have an even more impressive junior season in 2020.

"I think I got better with my strength and my hand-fighting," he said. "Those were the main things I was slacking on next year. I had the IQ for it but the strength wasn't quite there so lately I've been working on my strength and hand-fighting."

Abor is also a coveted recruit on the basketball court as he currently holds a hoops offer from Michigan. Texas has talked to him about playing both sports at the next level which is something he said he would like to do.

COMMENTS
"Actually Texas is one of the schools that talked to me about basketball," Abor said. "Coach Giles talked to me about talking with [Shaka Smart] so hopefully that's something we're able to do."

At 6-foot-4, 240 pounds, Abor is the No. 42 overall recruit in the country for the class of 2022, according to 247Sports Composite. He is the No. 3 strong-side defensive end and the No. 7 recruit in the state of Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Nick Harris Omari Abor article

Hide contents

DUNCANVILLE, Texas — Duncanville four-star defensive end Omari Abor has been one of the bigger risers this spring in the class of 2022 as he shot into the top 20 in the Top247 rankings following a big sophomore season.

Schools across the country have thrown their hat in for his recruitment and he is maintaining relationships with multiple schools at this point.

"Lately I've been talking to Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor and Nebraska," Abor said. "Everything's pretty good."

The communication between Texas and Abor has remained solid as defensive line coach Oscar Giles has made Abor a priority in the 2022 class.

"I talked with [Oscar Giles] last week, everything's going good," he said "We're just talking about hopping on a Zoom call. Texas is a big program so I would love to go to Texas honestly, I really love Texas."

Following Quinn Ewers' commitment to Texas last week, Abor got more excited about the possibility of playing in Austin as it made him sit down and talk about the Longhorns with his family.

"When I saw that, I got happy," he said. "He told me that it might be Oklahoma or Texas but I already knew it was going to be Texas. Now I've just really been thinking like I might end up at Texas and me and my dad started talking about it."

Abor is still keeping his options open at this time as more schools continue to trickle in for the coveted D-FW defensive lineman.

"I'm looking for things like the coaching, what type of defense, where I'll play at and who is in front of me," he said.

Despite an unusual offseason littered with pandemic complications, Abor was still able to improve his game in the areas that needed it as he will look to have an even more impressive junior season in 2020.

"I think I got better with my strength and my hand-fighting," he said. "Those were the main things I was slacking on next year. I had the IQ for it but the strength wasn't quite there so lately I've been working on my strength and hand-fighting."

Abor is also a coveted recruit on the basketball court as he currently holds a hoops offer from Michigan. Texas has talked to him about playing both sports at the next level which is something he said he would like to do.

COMMENTS
"Actually Texas is one of the schools that talked to me about basketball," Abor said. "Coach Giles talked to me about talking with [Shaka Smart] so hopefully that's something we're able to do."

At 6-foot-4, 240 pounds, Abor is the No. 42 overall recruit in the country for the class of 2022, according to 247Sports Composite. He is the No. 3 strong-side defensive end and the No. 7 recruit in the state of Texas.

hot kool aid | Tumblr

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting