Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

All the time. My dog isn’t very smart. I go piss in the back yard all the time and she just walks right into it. It’s really really dumb on her part I think. But, I suppose there are guys who pay extra for that so, who knows. 

Good to show dominance

• Hook 'Em 1

We land our first 5* o-lineman in over a decade and immediately become too complacent to seal the deal on a second.
We can’t handle success and should be ashamed of ourselves, guys.  
It's almost like when QE committed everyone thought it was safe to switch to salads and celery sticks with sugar free peanut butter or something..
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

My blind guess is Luther Burden. Based on nothing other than his random ass appearance in that one IG live chat thing 

Well, that, and the fact he’s committed to Missouri. Who the fuck wants to go to Missouri?

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Well, that, and the fact he’s committed to Missouri. Who the fuck wants to go to Missouri?

I just looked that kid up.  Why is he going to Mizzou again?  What a waste of a top tier WR, no?  Chase Daniel is not walking through that door.

4 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I just looked that kid up.  Why is he going to Mizzou again?  What a waste of a top tier WR, no?  Chase Daniel is not walking through that door.

They were able to keep Dorial Green-Beckham at home as well, who I believe was one of the highest rated WR’s ever.  

Edited by 40acredropout

Looking at some of Neto's highlights, he drops elbows on guys finishing them on the ground. I laughed. Also when he pancakes guys, he lands the plane and drives them into the ground. I laughed. Also, he literally did a running clothesline to a guy on the sideline. I laughed.

this one makes me happy.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Looking at some of Neto's highlights, he drops elbows on guys finishing them on the ground. I laughed. Also when he pancakes guys, he lands the plane and drives them into the ground. I laughed. Also, he literally did a running clothesline to a guy on the sideline. I laughed.

this one makes me happy.

1 hour ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

I just watched Nero’s highlights for the first time and he’s my favorite lineman in the class. Nasty

Over Caligula? idk about that.

Though I've had a somewhat similar take on Neto. He's always been near top of my wish list and I can't figure out why some of these other OL are ranked higher than him. Feel same way about Terrance Brooks at DB

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting