Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, immamac said:

not enough because they crash. Tapatalk is fucking stupid and borked, the rest of the site isn't. I'm not here worrying about tapatalk. stop using it. 

Is there a way to make this site not load on tapa? Some of the tapa guys are hooked on that app like crack

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It's really crazy, after seeing the Offensive Line that we brought in, knowing that Ewers is coming and seeing Xavier Worthy's numbers, that we're struggling a bit to sign wide receivers. It don't make no sense.

I think we’ll be surprised by how good our wide receivers are when targeted by competent quarterback

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It's really crazy, after seeing the Offensive Line that we brought in, knowing that Ewers is coming and seeing Xavier Worthy's numbers, that we're struggling a bit to sign wide receivers. It don't make no sense.

Dp 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 minute ago, Mother mopar said:
12 minutes ago, kevwun said:
safari work better for viewing this site on a mobile anyway.  The only advantage tapa has is letting you post pics easily from your phone.

Also allows you to house multiple sites/forums in a single depository. This is why I like tapa.

wtf are you even talking about. "A single depository?"

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting