Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

43 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

Remember the massive meltdown when Banks committed to Oregon? Well now we have the #3 class in the nation. 

We got out recruited for Banks which warrants a mini meltdown considering how bad we need him. Good news is that door isnt completely shut and Oregon is a long way away. And he likes Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

We got out recruited for Banks which warrants a mini meltdown considering how bad we need him. Good news is that door isnt completely shut and Oregon is a long way away. And he likes Texas. 

Also kids visit in the summer. The whole school year is wet and cold in Eugene, for the most part.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Barbacoa said:

-Texas out recruited Alabama for Finkley

-Texas out recruited a ton of big programs including LSU and Florida for Tapp. 

-Texas out recruited Auburn, LSU, Miami, and OU for Ross. 

-Texas out recruited OU for Brown. 

Funny how you were talking shit about the DL class earlier. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

That doesn't make your comments any less stupid. 

Oh look another shit talking dildo that hasnt signed up that probably buys gas for 20 bucks in cash at a time. 

I said Finkley would be a good get and that we should get some good production from the guys we have committed. But that it isnt that special and it lacks war daddies. Whats funny is some of you broke retards automatically compare what we are doing to a&m. The bar is where our DL class sits nationally, and then in the SEC. We dont have a single commit on the DL in the composite top 100. Thats gonna get a response when some people on here are talking about our "embarrassment of riches" at the position. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

59 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

Can we get an article on how we went straight into the heart of SEC SEC territory, stood toe to toe with bama and LSU in a heavyweight match, and came out victorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"POWER.  MOVES.  Sark, Bo, PK and co just went in Nick Saban's backyard and pulled a highly coveted DL, just days after getting one deep in the heart of Louisiana.  These are the kind of moves it takes to win in the SEC.  The gomers in BCS will have you believe that Finkley wasn't a take for Bama', but make no mistake, Saban wanted this kid bad.  We've already heard these latest Power Moves by Sark and co have put everyone on notice from Norman, to BCS, and all through SEC territory.  The aggy's were already mad about UT joining the SEC and with REAL RECRUITING like this, a sense of real fear and worry is beginning to build in BCS."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Oh look another shit talking dildo that hasnt signed up that probably buys gas for 20 bucks in cash at a time. 

I said Finkley would be a good get and that we should get some good production from the guys we have committed. But that it isnt that special and it lacks war daddies. Whats funny is some of you broke retards automatically compare what we are doing to a&m. The bar is where our DL class sits nationally, and then in the SEC. We dont have a single commit on the DL in the composite top 100. Thats gonna get a response when some people on here are talking about our "embarrassment of riches" at the position. 

Bledsoe would be a top 100 recruit if not for eligibility concerns. Tapp could very well end up a top 100 recruit. 

All 3 of Bledsoe, Tapp, and Finkley could end up as composite top 100 recruits or right near it. 

I'm sure you will say some more dumb shit like Tapp is going to LSU or "we need war daddies" but you just continue to sound like a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

It’s a $3.50 site unless you’re a bitch then it’s a $10, $25 or $50 site 

I'm confued -  I'm a bitch for paying players?  Or is your command of the English language equivalent to your algebra?

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi Rocko
  • Haha 3

Just now, texifornia said:

@Barbacoa you make not-terrible points but picked a horrific day to do it.

Also just write Bledsoe's essays for him and there's no problem all around. We need you contributing to this program.

Fwiw I think there's optimism that Bledsoe's stuff is getting figured out and that aggy will just keep harping on it bc thats what they do. 

1 hour ago, Barbacoa said:

Negged. I'm sitting here all burnt ended up, and you're the broke ass dildo that cant even throw 10 bucks a month towards a spoon fed NIL program. 

I know nothing about you or your history of posts. I will say that your point here sounds like someone placing enormous value on their Agtag. 

Again, just an observation.

• Hook 'Em 3

And yea, maybe i should just drop my pants and enjoy the circle jerk after a really good get. 

But the NIL represents a new world in cfb. A world where you should get called out for being a shit talking dildo if you cant swing ten bucks a month towards something that will help actually land us a war daddy like Skinner. 

I'd be good with a software change where non burnt ends cant post in the recruiting board, only read. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 6

1 hour ago, Barbacoa said:

Negged. I'm sitting here all burnt ended up, and you're the broke ass dildo that cant even throw 10 bucks a month towards a spoon fed NIL program. 

Surly isn't the only NIL avenue for some of us, but kudos to you if giving $10 a month finally puts you on top of a soapbox to feel richer than others. Doesn't make your initial post anymore idiotic and Aggie sounding. And there are plenty of Longhorns with agtags on Texags, donating to burnt ends doesn't prove your aren't an Aggie because you definitely sounded like one. Add who gives a fuck about stars and rankings, watching the tape on some of these guys would tell you they are "war daddies". Bet you didn't think Byron Murphy was a war daddy based on his rankings either.

Edited by SarkAfterDark
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I’d rather not get DM’d a picture of @RGBIII in nothing but his square toe boots. 

In the most minimal defense of @RGBIII (disclaimer: I do not want to see him naked), square toe boots are better than the footwear @UncleBuck sports when he is grilling.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

6d05a56f3a9314e5f2df4a2abf5b181e.jpg
And if anyone that has Twitter wants to let this idiot know how well his tweets age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll help out the broke dildos who like getting gorilla boofed with this one:

Bear Alexander's recruitment is a dumpster fire. He's there for whoever wants to deal with his bs. Everyone will wait for his hs stuff to play out, but he likely ends up at aggy after their other stuff plays out. We can get him if we want him, but so can several others. He's one of those.

Sylla is all aggy and has been for a while. Most havent even wasted their time.

Earnest Cooper could be back in play if Stanford death spirals. We will see but looks possible.

We can get Abor. He likes Texas. Just a matter of how competitive we can get this cycle.

Thanks that will be $9.95. I'll use the proceeds to sign @SarkAfterDark up for burnt ends so he can brag to his high school friends that he's a UT donor. If anyone wants to pick up the slack for @Ricky Butler I'm sure you can write it off as a charitable donation. 

• Hook 'Em 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting