5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Most playoff games shooting 25% or less:

Bob Cousy - 13

Tommy Heinsohn - 12

PG13 - 11

Russ - 7

Dennis Johnson - 7

Dolph Schayes - 7

Looks like PG is going to have to wait until next year to take the top spot.

This is seriously one of the most embarrassing stats I've seen from a current player.  I know there are some PG truthers in the thread, but even they have to admit he just sucks when the heat is the most intense.  Still a good player in the regular season, and I respect his fight when Kawhi went out, but I wonder if declining play for the last 2 years along with turning 32 for next year's playoffs, if he's done at possibly being a Robin?  Maybe if you have a real good 3rd option?  Again, he still can play but man, his legacy will be defined by his failures thus far....

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

This is seriously one of the most embarrassing stats I've seen from a current player.  I know there are some PG truthers in the thread, but even they have to admit he just sucks when the heat is the most intense.  Still a good player in the regular season, and I respect his fight when Kawhi went out, but I wonder if declining play for the last 2 years along with turning 32 for next year's playoffs, if he's done at possibly being a Robin?  Maybe if you have a real good 3rd option?  Again, he still can play but man, his legacy will be defined by his failures thus far....

At least he’s there. 

Trae Young is bad for basketball.

He deserves the shine for his performance given the setting, but his foul seeking behavior is horrible, horrible, horrible.

Also, these announcers suck. They complain when there’s reviews of out of bounds balls in the last two minutes where the ball clearly comes off a PG hands from a defensive poke and argue that’s not the right call in the spirit of the game. But then have no problem with Young jumping into people to generate ridiculous fouls.

I hate this type of basketball. It is not fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Esque said:

Trae Young is bad for basketball.

He deserves the shine for his performance given the setting, but his foul seeking behavior is horrible, horrible, horrible.

Also, these announcers suck. They complain when there’s reviews of out of bounds balls in the last two minutes where the ball clearly comes off a PG hands from a defensive poke and argue that’s not the right call in the spirit of the game. But then have no problem with Young jumping into people to generate ridiculous fouls.

I hate this type of basketball. It is not fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Trae Young is the first player to jump into contact and draw ticky tack calls. Because of course he started his career before Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Steph Curry...

• Like 1

for the entirety of his career i have been totally nonplussed by Khris Middleton. for a guy who's an all star, a guy who's supposed to be a legit no.2 on a title winning team, i've always seen him as a poor man's Carmelo without the rebounding or energy. but damn if this man hasn't been playing like an assassin in some of the biggest moments of these playoffs. i really had no idea that he had this in him. hats off to him. 

Edited by shadow_operative

5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Yeah, this rumor comes from Skip Bayless, but still lol.

What a crybaby.

Also - of course Trae tweaks his ankle. Milwaukee might not have anyone to play by the time the Finals comes around.