2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Finals are cool. March Madness is fun. But since about 2000 basketball doesn't get any better than games 5-7 of the WCF in a tight series. The emotion, intensity and momentum swings are unparalleled and I actually think there's more pressure than there is in the Finals. 

(Except for a rare Finals like 2013 or 2016)

Edited by ztejas

This is why the PG13 media apology tour was so premature. 75% of the league is capable of a 30+ point game on any given night when they're feeling it. What makes a star is their consistency and ability to follow up a good game with another.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Llogg said:

It really didn't look like CP said anything to set Beverly off. He just lost his damn mind, what little there was to begin with.

I think he said something based on how suddenly Pat reacted. And i think it was highly personal. Remember CP3 has no issue with punching guys in the nuts.

It was funny to see someone do to Pat what he normally tries to do. 

So what's next for the bitch ass nephew? Is he going to malinger around and demand a trade to the Knicks? Probably should've stuck around with Toronto instead of opting to team up with a notorious playoff choker and play for a cursed franchise.

Just now, Chad said:

So what's next for the bitch ass nephew? Is he going to malinger around and demand a trade to the Knicks? Probably should've stuck around with Toronto instead of opting to team up with a notorious playoff choker and play for a cursed franchise.

He’s gonna stay in LA and be a load management/injury anchor around that franchise.

5 minutes ago, Chad said:

He'll talk it over with the "all-defense" Pat Bev...

I’m very happy for Chris Paul. He’s been a great player for a ton of years and seeing him win a title after it was thought impossible, and as the best(ish) player on his team still is incredible. 
that said- AD, Murray, Leonard, and Giannis being gone is just the most incredible and stupid run to a title break that anyone has probably ever gotten. Derka could be the point guard for that team and it would win 78 games in the regular season I think. 
these playoffs have been such a bummer to me. Other than KD who I’m all I for on an individual basis all the time, what I root for most in the NBA is greatness. We’ve been robbed of our chance to see that this year (that was the point I was making with Milwaukee) and it sucks. 

Oh well, hope Phoenix gets it done bc I also have a soft spot in my heart for first titles foR franchises when they aren’t expansion teams. 

• Hook 'Em 1