EPL 2021-22

maninblack

8 hours ago, mdmost said:

You think NBC wanted that game in this time slot? They get whatever the EPL puts at 5:30 BST time slot.

Yes, yes.  Who in the EPL decided this should be the Saturday night primetime showcase?  Better?

Norwich 2 games | 0 points | -8 GD

Newly promoted Norwich should feel hard done by the schedule makers. First two matches against Liverpool and Man City. 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome for me that Liverpool and City rolled them, but still. 

23 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Newly promoted Norwich should feel hard done by the schedule makers. First two matches against Liverpool and Man City. 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome for me that Liverpool and City rolled them, but still. 

Thanks for Buendia though.

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

They don't have the talent to play so open in the EPL.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, 406W30th said:

FWIW, I'm in favor of more lenient offside calls (and in this case, it probably doesn't make a difference in the result) but that's offside. 

image.thumb.png.381f8958da79d178981ff7bcfc460e23.png

Pretty sure those lines need to be parallel to the 18 yard box line.  With that being said he does look offside if you just look at the box line.

14 hours ago, 406W30th said:

FWIW, I'm in favor of more lenient offside calls (and in this case, it probably doesn't make a difference in the result) but that's offside. 

image.thumb.png.381f8958da79d178981ff7bcfc460e23.png

Umm, who drew those offside lines?

redraw those lines accurately and that is a good ‘let them play’ non-call. 

6 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Chelsea with Lukaku might be unbeatable 

Kante needs to get healthy for us to be a serious problem against top sides. Lukaku helps a lot though. Having a 9 that can actually hold the ball up is a revelation. 

And we score again as I'm typing that... but this Arsenal team is a bit of a mess. 

Edited by ztejas