Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Yeah I get that. And they didn’t expect to be in the playoffs etc etc.  it’s like when you dudes agree to fall weddings on Texas OU weekend. Your dad’s a D-I coach, you’d think they’d talk about hey can we wait until the entire season is over I mean I know we don’t make the playoffs but what if...?

You either encourage them to have a wedding this time of year or risk it being scheduled on Saturday from late August to December.  My kids  and wife know where I stand on this when they start planning the wedding thing in the next few years. Lol

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

You either encourage them to have a wedding this time of year or risk it being scheduled on Saturday from late August to December.  My kids  and wife know where I stand on this when they start planning the wedding thing in the next few years. Lol

I feel like this is the mound scene from bull durham so I'm gonna add that maybe the wedding got rescheduled from fall due to covid.

Now who is cutting the heads off the live chickens?

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Let’s take a closer look to see if he went 1% beyond the plate!

After what these guys have been through, you just don't see that kind of composure after whiffing to end all hopes of crawling back to within 7 runs.

I mean, we should all be in AWE!!!

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I feel like this is the mound scene from bull durham so I'm gonna add that maybe the wedding got rescheduled from fall due to covid.

Now who is cutting the heads off the live chickens?

It went like this - hey pops we are getting married, girlie wants a May wedding, how’s that sound. Son conference tourney ends Memorial Day weekend can you make it the first weekend in June so I can be there? Oops.