Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

10 runs on 5 hits. And the bunt hits don’t count apparently for some reason.  So really Fairfield pitching has held us to 3 real hits through 3. 

I mean if you think about it should really be 2 to 1 Fairfield.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

10 runs on 5 hits. And the bunt hits don’t count apparently for some reason.  So really Fairfield pitching has held us to 3 real hits through 3. 

When a team is rolling out "pitchers" like these hacks from Fairfield you don't worry about hits.

2 minutes ago, BERT said:

Ugh. That CWS still pisses me off. Might as well talk about ‘09 while you’re at it! 

I know. But I mean the fact we get to bitch about that is badass itself. Meanwhile at aggy and tech and tcu and cougar high….

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, troph said:

Oh the wedding fiasco. Wtf is wrong with his son, season ain’t over dude. Get married next week.

You do realize weddings are planned a year or two in advance and cost a shitload of money you lose if you change

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

You do realize weddings are planned a year or two in advance and cost a shitload of money you lose if you change

Yeah I get that. And they didn’t expect to be in the playoffs etc etc.  it’s like when you dudes agree to fall weddings on Texas OU weekend. Your dad’s a D-I coach, you’d think they’d talk about hey can we wait until the entire season is over I mean I know we don’t make the playoffs but what if...?

Edited by troph