CWS Game 14: Texas vs Mississippi State - super elimination edition

immamac

2 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

I wouldn’t call that squaring up outside if the lead off double

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

we need more outs out of him.  pitch count is low and they aren't really driving the ball.  he's still getting ground balls.

Yep, yep.  Great job Stevens.  See if he can give you one more with a short leash.

Just now, ztejas said:

Besides all of the Latin Americans that tear up the majors.

Or maybe you meant college baseball.

College. There isn't a scholarship incentive and getting to the point of college offers is an expensive process.

The MLB has baseball factories in those poor countries to bring in talent.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, dcar00 said:

we need more outs out of him.  pitch count is low and they aren't really driving the ball.  he's still getting ground balls.

I dunno man two doubles and a single to the gap had he gotten that one more trouble, maybe one more inning in the bottom of the line up but he’s not making it much farther. 

Just now, F250 said:

College. There isn't a scholarship incentive and getting to the point of college offers is an expensive process.

The MLB has baseball factories in those poor countries to bring in talent.

And, maybe this is a little racist but it's true, baseball isn't as hip with black Americans as it used to be. 

Just now, b_p said:

I think you go with Cole in the 6th, however the bottom of the order coming up for them, maybe you ride Tristan for a couple more outs

the only reason not to let him go is to give a guy who hasn't come in yet a fresh inning instead of in a leveraged situation.

Just now, dcar00 said:

the only reason not to let him go is to give a guy who hasn't come in yet a fresh inning instead of in a leveraged situation.

I’d give him the 6th I think, short leash though. You gotta partially play for Monday with the lead here.

Edited by troph

1 minute ago, troph said:

I dunno man two doubles and a single to the gap had he gotten that one more trouble, maybe one more inning in the bottom of the line up but he’s not making it much farther. 

well I don't know what Pierce knows about the # of pitches he has available in the pen.  I

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I just dont understand how that wasnt a time given.... pitcher wasnt CLOSE to going into his move.     

Bc this crew is incompetent. College baseball’s showcase with the worst crew possible