2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

13 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Kelly has generally played mobile QBs. That's not Johnson.

I know he had a freshman qb that played some just to run but Jack Coan is about as much of a statue back there as Johnson’s dad late in his career. Maybe Kelly came in and said it’s Brennan’s job but just thought it was a quick call for a guy that had a decent year.

1 hour ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

I know he had a freshman qb that played some just to run but Jack Coan is about as much of a statue back there as Johnson’s dad late in his career. Maybe Kelly came in and said it’s Brennan’s job but just thought it was a quick call for a guy that had a decent year.

Ian Book, Brandon Wimbush, Malik Zaire

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Nahlin wrote earlier today that he would inquire about Mukuba - but said that OU had finished second to Clemson for him and it seems that if he did want to transfer that would be the place he’d go. 

I thought he said that Mukuba liked OU but not necessarily that they finished 2nd. 

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You’d gladly take both Johnsons?

2 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

DP

I’d take it slow with Max Johnson. Be sure it is a fit before going all in. 

Edited by jinx
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

Mukuba may be the player we are expecting to get that hadn’t entered the portal yet?

Nahlin says no.  At this point IT doesn't know if Mukuba plans on portaling and if he does they think OU would be the favorite to land him right now (but thats not based off of anything new - just a guess).

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)