2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

20 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

This is one of the guys you guys should expect at Texas. One of the film dorks needs to take a look at his film and such and tell us whether he's another jagger or something better. I'm guessing jagger.

15 hours ago, JGHorn said:

Does Caleb Burton follow Ewers back to Texas?

Caleb Burton does nothing for us.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This is one of the guys you guys should expect at Texas. One of the film dorks needs to take a look at his film and such and tell us whether he's another jagger or something better. I'm guessing jagger.

Weak offer list as a recruit and 28 total tackles sounds worse than jag to me

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I am not a film dork, but...

the one game video I could access was shot from field level, so terrible angle. He is not terribly slow, but not fast. He was rarely the first guy to the ball carrier, but that could be a function of how good his defense was or how bad the opponent was. He's fine, but not someone whose nose for the football stands out to me. Pretty much a jagger. 

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)