Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

On 5/10/2018 at 11:00 AM, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Which one of you assholes will be the first one to go behind enemy lines to try to snag some loose Candi?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

One of friends kids goes to a College Station high schools and was going to be starting QB next year...   Jimbo’s son transferred in already and you can guess who’s starting now.

Maybe the kid's just really good... I mean, his father is clearly an athletic beast...

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

And they still have him listed as 100% to FSU. I'm sure they don't update those often but that kid won't even get a look from FSU. Too small.

I feel for the kid though. Gets yanked out of a school and a city he's lived in for 11 years right before his senior year.

Clemson, Alabama, and Barn conceded. No talk of LSU? It’s like the last 6 years never happened. 

This is how I predict  it will happen. LSU run on first for 5 yrds. Run on second for 9 yards. Run on first for 3 yds. Run on second for 11 yrds. Continue until score is 35-14. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Coaster found a higher tract 

I don't even blame them at this point. Every talking head and guest on the SEC Network is telling Aggy they'll win 9 games this season. While Aggy has already anoited Jimbo, the SEC Network is holding a coronation for him. I'm sure SEC Media Days will be on full on verbal Jimbo fellatio. 

Thanks Jameis? 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

40 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think it's pretty cute that you guys just accept at face value that Jimbo is the father. 

I thought I saw a picture of Jimbo and "his son" standing next to each other at a camp recently, and "his son" was towering over him in height... maybe

On 5/10/2018 at 12:28 PM, TBGFL said:

I feel bad for Trey Fisher. The kid is going into his senior year at North Florida Christian in Tallahassee and he's being forced to leave. I think he's supposed to be the starting QB this year too. 

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How does a kid at 5’8 even get to be a HS QB?

What was the shortest CFB QB? Flutie at 5’10?

Chase Daniel in NFL was listed at a generous 6'.

May be this kid grows a couple more inches his senior year.

4 hours ago, TBGFL said:

His dad is 5'8" when he's wearing his lifts so....I doubt it

Chase Daniel's alarmingly large dewlap has injured more Missouri cunt caverns during a fitted backwards baseball cap face-sitting love-munch than their piss-poor field ever injured our players' limbs. And that's impressive.

Edited by Waterface
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Waterface said:

Chase Daniel's alarmingly large dewlap has injured more Missouri cunt caverns during a fitted backwards baseball cap face-sitting love-munch than their piss-poor field ever injured our players' limbs. And that's impressive.

I’m going to be honest, I have no idea what this means. And I’m alarmed that you’re walking around free in public. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Waterface said:

May I suggest a username change to waterhead?

• Like 1