2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Sorry, I've been sampling every drink suggestion from the last 5 pages. Do you know how hard it is to find a Busch latte in San Antonio? 

Never apologize for partying. To find Lattes all one must do is let out the universal redneck partying call. Just give it a good old " YEEEEE YEEEEE" and you'll instantly have a cold Latte in each hand. 

• Haha 1

On 247 -- Visitor's pic from today's practice

10561397.jpg 

Visitor's Comments:  "Yeah just set up situations etc lasted about an hour and I was lucky to be there.Was able to get 1 pic as they were watching hard and didn't want pictures taken in suite areas of the SEZ .
I'll be shocked if they get it all done too I had no idea so much was left to do .  It is amazing though and the views are awesome.
I got this pic when I went to the restrooms because evidently none were ready in SEZ." 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

On 247 -- Visitor's pic from today's practice

10561397.jpg 

Visitor's Comments:  "Yeah just set up situations etc lasted about an hour and I was lucky to be there.Was able to get 1 pic as they were watching hard and didn't want pictures taken in suite areas of the SEZ .
I'll be shocked if they get it all done too I had no idea so much was left to do .  It is amazing though and the views are awesome.
I got this pic when I went to the restrooms because evidently none were ready in SEZ." 

Well, if this pic gets in the hands of U LaLa we are fucked!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Just like the team I'm doing a walk through right now to make sure I'm prepared for next week and the season ahead. 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Love this gif. The friend's changing face is priceless. And I'm pretty sure he's not swallowing, just pouring it straight down the gullet like a boss.

Holy shit. Not only is Card the starter, apparently he’s the next Aaron Rodgers…
The Athletic:
Spoiler

Why Texas named Hudson Card its starting QB: ‘Wait till you see this kid’
By Bruce Feldman  18m agosave-icon@2x.png
It probably surprises some folks who remember how flawless Casey Thompsonlooked in torching the Colorado defense in Texas’ bowl win last winter. But it’s Hudson Card who has beaten out the more experienced player for the Longhorns starting quarterback job when they open against No. 23 Louisiana next weekend, a source told The Athletic Saturday morning. 247Sports first reported the news.
Card, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound redshirt freshman, has generated a lot of buzz inside the UT program. This was the expected outcome in the minds of several sources on the Longhorns staff. Card isn’t just seen as the future at Texas, but also the present. Coupling Card’s skill set with the game-breaking ability of budding star running back Bijan Robinson is why the staff thinks the Horns are going to win big very soon.
“Wait till you see this kid,” said a Longhorns source this week. “It’s not like Casey isn’t good, but this kid’s upside is through the roof. He’s so accurate and is really athletic. It’s impressive stuff.”
Card was actually a standout wide receiver at Texas powerhouse Lake Travis while the program also had touted QB Matthew Baldwin, who later signed to play quarterback at Ohio State. Card was in the same 2020 quarterbacks class in Texas and ranked higher nationally (No. 4 QB) than new Texas A&M starter Haynes King (No. 9 QB), according to the 247Sports Composite. He completed 66 percent of his passes as a senior at Lake Travis.
Card wowed the former UT staff as the 2020 season went on with what they saw on the practice field, evoking some Aaron Rodgers comparisons in his ability to move within the pocket and throw from different arm angles and make off-platform throws.
“Hudson has got a chance to be special,” a former UT coach on the 2020 staff predicted of Card when assessing the quarterbacks situation in Austin. “He is ridiculously good. He can really spin it. He makes good decisions. He has a lot of ‘It’ factor.”
Thompson, came into the Alamo Bowl last December at the start of the second half after Sam Ehlinger left with an injury, going 8 for 10 with four touchdown passes in a 55-23 rout.
Thompson, a fourth-year QB who signed with Texas in December 2017,  is expected to get some action in the opener against Louisiana. No. 21 Texas essentially has two quarterbacks, and the prospect of losing one of them in wake of the QB decision this week would leave the program in a precarious spot.

So our QB is a whiny little bitch?
  • Haha 3