Origins of the Global Pandemic

Nicole44

Just now, David Dennison said:

Because you have no idea how to sanction China.

Cool.

No because you are a well known bad faith poster that has never offered any insightful posts other than typical team shit flinging.

Just now, F250 said:

No because you are a well known bad faith poster that has never offered any insightful posts other than typical team shit flinging.

You can gripe about bad faith posters or you can do your part by refusing to buy Chinese sourced goods. 

I know which one is easier.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

WWIII and the end of humanity....no big whoop, just make sure you do it fast boys.

They already did their part. China. This virus will continue to mutate and be vaccine resistant. I could give a fuck if the government’s of China or Russia were wiped out. No fucks given. We know where their nukes are located. 

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Deep into page two already, and this thread is full of conspiracy theories, bold proclamations, and insane “solutions,” but completely devoid of evidence or citations. 

0 stars. Would not read again.

User name? I don’t care what people want to say in this thread. China caused this shit. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

They already did their part. China. This virus will continue to mutate and be vaccine resistant. I could give a fuck if the government’s of China or Russia were wiped out. No fucks given. We know where their nukes are located. 

Knowing where they’re at is a lot different than being able to not end up glowing in the dark. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

User name? I don’t care what people want to say in this thread. China caused this shit. 

Look, we aren't going to war with China. We have no interest in collapsing their government.

You, however, can stop buying Chinese manufactured and Chinese sourced goods. 

Are you willing to do that?

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so this is a thread where Nicole can just keep saying 'CHINA DID THIS I HATE CHINA COME ON GUYS, HATE CHINA!!' over and over without being chastised?

ok cool, hook 'em

I'm just here for the nudes and McRibs.  Y'all carry on with the hand wringing, teeth gnashing shit.  

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Look, we aren't going to war with China. We have no interest in collapsing their government.

You, however, can stop buying Chinese manufactured and Chinese sourced goods. 

Are you willing to do that?

Yes.

8 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so this is a thread where Nicole can just keep saying 'CHINA DID THIS I HATE CHINA COME ON GUYS, HATE CHINA!!' over and over without being chastised?

ok cool, hook 'em

Thoughts on how this happened? If it was bat guano from aggy I’m guessing you’d care more? Also, I think you’re pretty badass. ❤️

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Yes.

I admire your tenacity.

What do you plan on doing if you need a new phone, television, computer, or literally any other mass produced consumer good? I'm asking because I have no idea how to purchase any of those things when China is removed from the equation.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Y’all do know that China and Russia are besties? 

This is not true. Frenemies that are trying to undermine each other. The Russian bear and the dragon do not trust each other.

See this video to further elucidate.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Thoughts on how this happened? If it was bat guano from aggy I’m guessing you’d care more? Also, I think you’re pretty badass. ❤️

i mean i think we all know how this happened, it's not like it's a mystery...?

i'm not sure who is arguing with you lol

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i mean i think we all know how this happened, it's not like it's a mystery...?

i'm not sure who is arguing with you lol

So why isn’t the global media taking them to task? Is it because China owns all of our asses? 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

I honestly don't care where or how it started.

Of course you don't.......

Yes, be very upset with the Chinese politburo, their citizens continue to suffer under a criminal regime that's unleashed yer another worldwide virus upon the planet.  

They denied there was a virus from the outset.

They used WHO to continue the lie.

They hindered, and stalled, and continued to lie when they "allowed" health officials in to China to "investigate" the situation regarding the virus.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

If you truly think we should start a real, honest to God war with China about this then you need to log the fuck off and maybe take a walk or some shit. Those are the ramblings of a crazy person not tethered to reality. 

fuck it let’s take on Russia too! WOLVERINES!!!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

If you truly think we should start a real, honest to God war with China about this then you need to log the fuck off and maybe take a walk or some shit. Those are the ramblings of a crazy person not tethered to reality. 

fuck it let’s take on Russia too! WOLVERINES!!!

Patrick Swayze. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Total bullshit. 

I don't follow. What exactly are you calling BS on?

Both countries are vying for their own respective spheres of influences while trying to undermine each other simultaneously. Even though Mao is no longer alive, Xi Jinping is gradually drifting hard Mao. Russia and China are different versions of communism with China being more willing to exploit the benefits of capitalism. Russia is slowly recreating the Iron Curtain of Eastern Europe while rounding up former Soviet Republics in a USSR-style alliance.

Oh and there is the little issue of the two nations hacking each other. 

They aren't besties by any stretch.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Of course you don't.......

Yes, be very upset with the Chinese politburo, their citizens continue to suffer under a criminal regime that's unleashed yer another worldwide virus upon the planet.  

They denied there was a virus from the outset.

They used WHO to continue the lie.

They hindered, and stalled, and continued to lie when they "allowed" health officials in to China to "investigate" the situation regarding the virus.

What are you doing about it?

1 hour ago, F250 said:

The world should know the origin of the virus and China should be on the hook for the economic damages caused by Covid. Now that we are over a year into the pandemic the U.S., E.U. and our allies should pressure China for transparency and reparations.

Talk about wishcasting. China isn’t going to pay for shit. And the US is already doing what you asked for 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-pressure-on-china-us-allies-covid-origins-probe

IMO. Nothing will happen with the world pressure other than a long report full of platitudes and generalized bullshit. To be fair, I don’t know what the answer is because everyone knows war ain’t happening, and anyone who passed ECON 101 knows tariffs are pure stupidity, so what’s left? Sanctions?   A strongly worded letter?

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Talk about wishcasting. China isn’t going to pay for shit. And the US is already doing what you asked for 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-pressure-on-china-us-allies-covid-origins-probe

IMO. Nothing will happen with the world pressure other than a long report full of platitudes and generalized bullshit. To be fair, I don’t know what the answer is because everyone knows war ain’t happening, and anyone who passed ECON 101 knows tariffs are pure stupidity, so what’s left? Sanctions?   A strongly worded letter?

Thanks for giving my thread some street cred.

2 hours ago, Royalfan5 said:

I’m really only concerned about how we deal with the situation at hand, and given that we can’t stop stepping on our collective dicks on that front, and I can’t imagine how spending a bunch of time trying find something to blame is going to a constructive use of time. 

This is exactly where I am.

Suppose that it was a total fluke of nature originating at the wet market.

Suppose that it was a deliberately engineered government project that was intended to be unleashed on the world exactly as it happened.

What difference does it make? What are we supposed to do differently now that we know option A/B is correct when we originally thought B/A was correct?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I want to get all my angst out. Now! 

This was created in a lab. I’m guessing they had an accident m. Not intentional. But fuck them. Their government, not the people. Most of the posters across the board here are awesome. 

Can we sign over the “what starts here changes the world” tagline to the Wuhan lab?

• Hook 'Em 1

The whole reason I brought this up is under (He shouldn’t be named) called it the China flu. It is political. It came from China and the closing of all of our borders should have happened. Period. No flights to Europe or India (racist) or letting immigrants come over here. None. We are dealing with amazingly catastrophic shit and 30% or more of Americans don’t see it that way. I do care where this shit came from. I honestly believe that those who don’t care want that kind of government here—go please move to China. With what is left of my money I will send ya a one way ticket. Let me put it to you this way, If the US created this virus under Trump, you wouldn’t care how or where it started? Fucking bullshit. 

The whole reason I brought this up is under (He shouldn’t be named) called it the China flu. It is political. It came from China and the closing of all of our borders should have happened. Period. No flights to Europe or India (racist) or letting immigrants come over here. None. We are dealing with amazingly catastrophic shit and 30% or more of Americans don’t see it that way. I do care where this shit came from. I honestly believe that those who don’t care want that kind of government here—go please move to China. With what is left of my money I will send ya a one way ticket. Let me put it to you this way, If the US created this virus under Trump, you wouldn’t care how or where it started? Fucking bullshit. 

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

A bit hyperbolic?