Origins of the Global Pandemic

Nicole44

A lot of you fuckers are in desperate need of therapy or maybe stepping away from the keyboard and getting a little exercise and sunlight.

Seriously, some of y'all have been online all day accomplishing absolutely nothing other than getting fat and raising your blood pressure.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

A lot of you fuckers are in desperate need of therapy or maybe stepping away from the keyboard and getting a little exercise and sunlight.

Seriously, some of y'all have been online all day accomplishing absolutely nothing other than getting fat and raising your blood pressure.

107/67. I’m thinking the BP meds are working too good.

4 minutes ago, F250 said:

Wrong. I have been watching footy and caught a good buzz. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, F250 said:

Don’t judge me, I’m just lurking.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, F250 said:

Not judging but just saying all things in moderation. Didn't mean to offend people. With that said, I do have a good buzz after working up a thirst playing basketball and smoking some ribs today.

Back to having a buzz...

Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

Not judging but just saying all things in moderation. Didn't mean to offend people. With that said, I do have a good buzz after working up a thirst playing basketball and smoking some ribs today.

Back to having a buzz...

Even though you’re quoting yourself you ain’t offending anyone.

The Covid wasn’t man made, that should be obvious, but the problem is when anyone says it escaped from a Chinese lab everyone immediately leaps to the wrong conclusion that it was man made.

I dunno how to fix that. So since it’s Saturday night I’ll just have another drink instead.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, F250 said:

Back to having a buzz...

well bless you Sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I mean they do for Hunter.

You do realize the point of blackmail is to keep the embarrassing stuff from becoming known right? If it's out in the open, there's no leverage

Besides, shouldn't you be shit posting about the riot in LA? Or since it's your team, you taking this one off?

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You do realize the point of blackmail is to keep the embarrassing stuff from becoming known right? If it's out in the open, there's no leverage

Besides, shouldn't you be shit posting about the riot in LA? Or since it's your team, you taking this one off?

You seem angry. Sorry your best bud got peed on, and smokes cheese on the floor.

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Was he the fried chicken guy?

LOL, no he was the 21st POTUS. I knew that without looking it up because I watched Die Hard 3. Man, that dump truck driver really knew his shit.

As to the origins of the SARS CoV-2, I see many folks in the thread making definitive statements. I don't think we know anything definitive, except that China has not cooperated with proper investigations, which is the root cause of us not knowing definitively what happened.

Perhaps the most important outcome regarding what has happened is for us to rethink our strategy of funding research in Wuhan, despite its strategic advantage of being Ground Zero for coronaviruses.

21 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I admire your tenacity.

What do you plan on doing if you need a new phone, television, computer, or literally any other mass produced consumer good? I'm asking because I have no idea how to purchase any of those things when China is removed from the equation.

Steal them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s not weird at all. 

Yeah it is weird because both are potentially accurate ways it was spread.  The fact that people are labeled for making  those speculations is the weird thing (not in our fucked up woke environment now, but in the normal people, using some common sense world, that has nothing to do with race it's not weird at all).

22 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Could have locked down the borders sooner to actually have any positive impact from the move. However, your point is absolutely spot on in that our own anti-vax (and anti-mask) population is responsible for the current pandemic state in the country. People need to STFU, get vaxxed, keep wearing a mask when you go out, and avoid big gatherings and social distance whenever possible. The fact that the aforementioned will continue to be ignored will result in greater morbidity and mortality. In the words of Arnold, "Screw your freedom. With freedom comes obligation."

fuck all that. Let's just bomb China. Fuck it, might as well bomb Russia as well.

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

fuck all that. Let's just bomb China. Fuck it, might as well bomb Russia as well.

. . . only talking sense. 

spacer.png

Very Beta white dude - ass up - under her skirt. That Chinese Tiger thingybop is thirsty for a bottom. Don't look into his three eyes. 

On 8/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, Anastasis said:

But orange man bad!

Chinese lab shit the bed. Who could have seen that coming. They covered it up. Who could have seen that coming. We funded the work. We failed to practice even minimal oversight. The results have been that a bunch of scientists made fools out of themselves in attempt to save their golden goose. Bottom line just stop sending money to China to conduct dangerous research in substandard labs with no oversight and transparency. 

So are we going to be on the hook economically for this colossal fuck up of no proper oversight? We didn't want it here but we didn't control it over there because????? They wouldn't let us tell them what to do? 

i keep seeing references to us not providing proper oversight...am i misremembering or did the Trump admin remove the 'observer' or whatever that position was over in the Wuhan province? had that position been there forever, or did Obama create it? 

i mean, it seems like the story was that Obama put that position in place specifically to watch out for The Next Big Thing so we could get ahead of it and Trump elminated the position because Obama. 

i swear i remember it being pointed out at the beginning of this thing...or do i? 🤔 what other oversight are we talking about...did we have people actually in labs over there?? and did they just crap out on the job?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 9:45 PM, mchookem said:

i keep seeing references to us not providing proper oversight...am i misremembering or did the Trump admin remove the 'observer' or whatever that position was over in the Wuhan province? had that position been there forever, or did Obama create it? 

i mean, it seems like the story was that Obama put that position in place specifically to watch out for The Next Big Thing so we could get ahead of it and Trump elminated the position because Obama. 

i swear i remember it being pointed out at the beginning of this thing...or do i? 🤔 what other oversight are we talking about...did we have people actually in labs over there?? and did they just crap out on the job?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-cdc-exclusiv/exclusive-u-s-axed-cdc-expert-job-in-china-months-before-virus-outbreak-idUSKBN21910S

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-04-02/coronavirus-trump-pandemic-program-viruses-detection

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1