[Game Thread] Ragin Cajuns at Longhorns - We're gonna fuck people up

immamac

I think the OL has shown flashes of getting better. I think as the season goes on and they have more time playing together and more time getting actual coaching for the first time in years, they start to look better. That being did, I think card is looking pretty good for his first ever start.

1 minute ago, Lou_Sassle said:

I think the OL has shown flashes of getting better. I think as the season goes on and they have more time playing together and more time getting actual coaching for the first time in years, they start to look better. That being did, I think card is looking pretty good for his first ever start.

are you drunk?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

why yall keep running into the center of the line for nothing?

I'm pretty sure those ARE outside zone calls, we just love to pull a guard or even a guard and tackle to go from backside to playside

because our OL is too slow to pull quickly and the playside OL isn't giving the pulling backside guys space to work flat down the line (making them work backwards, slowing them down EVEN MORE), Bijan is waiting on them and we get it stuff before it can even develop

or I might be wrong and picking nits