What, no Joe Manchin thread?

Bullneck

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Fuck off, you called half the country racist, but someone being called Marxist, and y'all come yelping like hurt dogs. Hmmm.. this seems like familiar talking points right @JimmyJames @David Dennison?

Everyone's racist.

Me. You. Everyone. No one hits 0 or 10 on the spectrum.

No one is untainted. No one should be expected to be untainted by racism. No one should use that to expend more energy of their finite hourglass time on Earth defending their own solitary egos and fee fees than doing what's within their capabilities of their visit here increasing the likelihood that those who follow in their wake will have happier lives.

You can do that almost out of pure selfish want of improving your own quality of life, with none of guilt. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I smell defeat brought by one of your own. Just like y’all had fun when McCain derailed plans to rollback Obamacare, we on the right are enjoying the same happening to y’all.

2022 & 2024 are going to be a cakewalk for the GOP. What is going to be funny is the walking back of the “this might be the last midterm/Presidential election of our lifetime” lunacy that will get dropped to gin up support after the losses occur.

I despise fat-ass bench warmers critiquing players on the field actually doing something whom, over the course of goddamn decades, respond with open- mouthed blank faces when presented with multiple opportunities to unleash their super-secret mystery plan. 

EABOD

DIAF

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Now poll the actual specifics of the plan.  Polls like that are meaningless bullshit.  No one polled could tell you a thing about the bill. 

Start with its amnesty provisions.  That 80% of West Virginia opposes.  

i thought you guys were in favor of guest workers

Edited by elfenix
  • Haha 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

You realize Penelope was a Republican until recent events, your "unreasonable times," drove her away?

This is absurd and gaslighting.  The democrats have moved much, much further from the center in the last 20 years than the GOP.  They have to play games to keep Bernie from winning the nomination.  

Whatever.  Works for me.  The batshit left wokeists are about to create the biggest red wave that’s ever been seen.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is absurd and gaslighting.  The democrats have moved much, much further from the center in the last 20 years than the GOP.  They have to play games to keep Bernie from winning the nomination.  

Whatever.  Works for me.  The batshit left wokeists are about to create the biggest red wave that’s ever been seen.  

What fucking world do you live in? Compared to the rest of the industrialized world, the US Democrats would barely be center and most would fall to the right. The GOP has gone off the rails.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Can I just interject something - I think this is the appropriate thread.

Fuck the Dems for trying to pass what is mostly uniformly accepted to be a bulky, kinda shitty, temporary bill when they have to get every goddamn Dem on board to pass the albatross. They knew the condition of the 50-50 craft when they tried to pass them so FUCK them for even being pissy about it. 

The bill should have been a lean bill about a) climate change that a few Republicans would have liked even if they didn't have the guts to vote for it and b) provided one prong of the child care benefits in the bill - extended child care tax credits. In other words, a bunch of the bullet points should have been crossed out:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/build-back-better/

The bill should have been so tight and clean that even if it wasn't passed the Dems could use it as a hammer against Republicans because most Americans would know exactly and clearly how the Republicans fucked up.

The Affordable Care Act passed the Senate 60-39 along party lines on December 24, 2009, and passed the House 219-212 on March 21, 2010. Thirty-four House Democrats voted in opposition.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

“Play games” = have a lot of black primary voters.

As a side note, a cursory glance at Sack’s recent “evidence” from some thread in here will show that a huge amount of the Democrats’ leftward movement is just being much less racist. So when he says the Dems have moved way more left than the GOP has moved right as some argument that we’ve radicalized more than he has, all he really means is that all the racists in the Democratic party died off or finally registered Republican.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

How did that vote for trump in 2020 work out for you?

12 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

As a side note, a cursory glance at Sack’s recent “evidence” from some thread in here will show that a huge amount of the Democrats’ leftward movement is just being much less racist. So when he says the Dems have moved way more left than the GOP has moved right as some argument that we’ve radicalized more than he has, all he really means is that all the racists in the Democratic party died off or finally registered Republican.

He says a whole bunch of stupid shit with a lot of meaningless charts that do nothing except prove he’s pretty stupid and likes to post a whole bunch of meaningless charts.

Edited by JimmyJames

4 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Sad Sack is really selling the Republican Brain Trust short, stressing as he is the mere reaction to Dem Wokeness.

Own your intellectual heroes, Sack.

ZACDG2SOOVDQ7ECIKDAR3TZ2BQ.png

“You anti pillow guys are just a bunch of woke ass liberal commies!” - The Sack

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

No they haven't, sure there are fringes in the dem party always have been but the gop has moved just as far and is doubling down

• Like 1

This is absurd and gaslighting

This is just goddamn creepy. Most of the posters here have been around for 2 decades over the span of 3 message boards.

Really. It's creepy. 

Children have an easier time processing Santa not being real than Trumpists processing longtime posters' political histories or

Election results. 

Net benefits of vaccines.

Pandemic not being a hoax.

America's racial history.

Mueller Investigation's convictions not being a hoax

Black guy being a legitimate president

Climate change, etc...

I am so fucking tired of you diaper denialing cult fucks. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Smax said:

No they haven't, sure there are fringes in the dem party always have been but the gop has moved just as far and is doubling down

Infrastructure is communism to these fucksticks and even portions of the very Democratic party that rejected a candidate whose economic policies were to the right of Eisenhower and Nixon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You realize Penelope was a Republican until recent events, your "unreasonable times," drove her away?

Hahahahahahahaha. Sure she was a Republican, like all the rest you CR assholes used to be. I couldn’t be happier that the party no longer counts her as a member. People who no longer are Republicans - neocons, RINOs not loyal to the party and Penelope. The purge has worked.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 5

58 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You mean other than the treason thing right? Although I guess treason ain’t moving more to the right. It’s something though.

Also grown men should probably find a better way to describe a Republican voting shift other than a “red wave”. 

Awkward Lucille Ball GIF

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Hahahahahahahaha. Sure she was a Republican, like all the rest you CR assholes used to be. I couldn’t be happier that the party no longer counts her as a member. People who no longer are Republicans - neocons, RINOs not loyal to the party and Penelope. The purge has worked.

Dude, they're fiscal conservatives. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You project so much.  The only bitter, unhappy white person is you because your Orange God lost.  You are such a horrible human being, it is unreal.  Leave the adults to talk and go back to worshiping Dotard and Kyle Rittenhouse.

No you’re clearly an unhappy and lonely person. You won’t even see your God damned parents because of how they voted. Trips alone to Europe don’t seem to fill the hole in your heart. 

• Fuck You 1

58 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That's their only winning strategy. Fuck the economy up and then hand out checks of "stimulus" to the poor masses like the kind father who will take care of them. They needed this bill to pass to keep those checks coming, but Manchin just took a steamy shit all over their party. And they seem a little mad

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

That's their only winning strategy. Fuck the economy up and then hand out checks of "stimulus" to the poor masses like the kind father who will take care of them. They needed this bill to pass to keep those checks coming, but Manchin just took a steamy shit all over their party. And they seem a little mad

whereas build a wall, take away woman's rights raise taxes and white power are a better message?

GTFO

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Hahahaha. Suuurrre this is surlyhorns.com. I guess next thing you're going to tell me is this is a website on the internet!

Youngkin wrote the playbook on how to win big. Follow that to the letter. Hammer public school teachers, their unions and CRT against any Dem and tally up the wins. GOP control for the rest of time.

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Just drove back from hunting at my friend’s place in south Texas.  One of my best friends took a massive deer this morning.  Got back late because it took forever to score and cape before dropping off at Freer Deer Camp.  Sorry to disappoint you.  

I am sure Joe Biden, with his stellar record of leadership and competence, is getting ready to turn this all around. He and Kamala claimed they would shut down the virus.  They’re kicking all sorts of ass.  

Why do you think they’ve not been able to shut the the virus?

12 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

No you’re clearly an unhappy and lonely person. You won’t even see your God damned parents because of how they voted. Trips alone to Europe don’t seem to fill the hole in your heart. 

Oh. I take back the creepy characterization. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

2 minutes ago, Smax said:

whereas build a wall, take away woman's rights raise taxes and white power are a better message?

GTFO

Dems should keep doing what they’re doing with Hispanics.  Because they love it.  More use of their term LatinX.  Pronouns and 79 genders.  Wokeness.  It’s a winning message with what’s going to be the main voting block. They love smug over educated white liberals that couldn’t change a tire too.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Fuck the economy up. Yea it’s not like we have evidence of every Republican for the past 30 years doing that and then Dems having to fix it. You’re so stupid it hurts. It seems like you work really hard at it and for most people that would lead to being smarter. But you’re exceptional 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1