It’s Britney Bitch

Tailgate

The entire situation seemed kind of fucked up. I don’t doubt that she has the intellectual/emotional profile of a 7 year old, but that doesn’t make her unique. Hell there’s plenty of politicians in DC you could say the same thing about, and they're running the g'damn country. Its only because she was making so much dough that her family pulled that bullshit. I guess what I'm trying to convey here is that this seems to be an excellent opportunity for her to deepen her self-understanding of who she is today as a liberated modern woman, and she should seriously consider starting an onlyfans account. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

The entire situation seemed kind of fucked up. I don’t doubt that she has the intellectual/emotional profile of a 7 year old, but that doesn’t make her unique. Hell there’s plenty of politicians in DC you could say the same thing about, and they're running the g'damn country. Its only because she was making so much dough that her family pulled that bullshit. I guess what I'm trying to convey here is that this seems to be an excellent opportunity for her to deepen her self-understanding of who she is today as a liberated modern woman, and she should seriously consider starting an onlyfans account. 

Heck, don’t even bother with politicians.

Look how many male celebrities have publicly had their cheese slide off their cracker. Kanye, Shia LaBeouf, Nick Carter, Corey Haim, Charlie Sheen etc.

Ain’t nobody take their autonomy over their own lives away.

Britney didn’t commit any crimes or actually do anything except have a hard time with a grifting ex-husband who used her children and her chosen career and the tabloid press as weapons against her.

Grown rich celebrity adults have the right to be a fuck up and blow their money on bullshit. They have the right to decide they don’t feel like working if they don’t want to. They have the right to be self destructive and date shitty people. And as long as they aren’t hurting anyone else, no other person should ever have the right to deprive them of their agency.

Jamie Spears is a greedy evil shitbag who has literally stolen millions of dollars from his own daughter because he didn’t like that her living her own life impeded his cut of the money she earned.

This country has plenty of more important problems but the way conservatorships operate need serious reform.

#FreeBritney
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Heck, don’t even bother with politicians.

Look how many male celebrities have publicly had their cheese slide off their cracker. Kanye, Shia LaBeouf, Nick Carter, Corey Haim, Charlie Sheen etc.

Ain’t nobody take their autonomy over their own lives away.

Britney didn’t commit any crimes or actually do anything except have a hard time with a grifting ex-husband who used her children and her chosen career and the tabloid press as weapons against her.

Grown rich celebrity adults have the right to be a fuck up and blow their money on bullshit. They have the right to decide they don’t feel like working if they don’t want to. They have the right to be self destructive and date shitty people. And as long as they aren’t hurting anyone else, no other person should ever have the right to deprive them of their agency.

Jamie Spears is a greedy evil shitbag who has literally stolen millions of dollars from his own daughter because he didn’t like that her living her own life impeded his cut of the money she earned.

This country has plenty of more important problems but the way conservatorships operate need serious reform.

#FreeBritney

Exactly.  This whole thing is inherently sexist and patriarchal.  She has the right to make bad decisions just like male celebrities but no one is controlling them.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2021 at 7:00 PM, Blotto said:

I guess what I'm trying to convey here is that this seems to be an excellent opportunity for her to deepen her self-understanding of who she is today as a liberated modern woman, and she should seriously consider starting an onlyfans account. 

happy the big bang theory GIF by CBS

Edited by Dennis Taylor

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

And I hope she leaves all of her money to some dumbass charity like adoptabandonedpetmonkey.com and nobody in her family gets a dime.

Lol. As someone who is dealing with his own inheritance bullshit right now, let me chime in and say that’s just never going to happen

• Rage+1 1