Alabama at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University - 7pm on CBS

Pancho

4 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Aggy gonna get raped.
giphy.gif

I never understood professional wrestling, always thought it was weird and a bunch of rednecks trying to get their freak on.

But wow, didn't realize how desperate they were to get their freak on.

I mean, I've watched some really whacky shit with crowds of other people, but this......

WWF fans or whatever.....that's uhhh...fly your freak flag and don't hide who you really are I guess?

Edited by atomheartbevo

I never understood professional wrestling, always thought it was weird and a bunch of rednecks trying to get their freak on.
But wow, didn't realize how desperate they were to get their freak on.
I mean, I've watched some really whacky shit with crowds of other people, but this......
WWF fans or whatever.....that's uhhh...fly your freak flag and don't hide who you really are I guess?

Shut up jabroni

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I am fully convinced god hates me and will let aggy pull off the upset of the year just to make today as shitty as possible.  Bama will then win out and make the playoff so I can’t even get some joy out of their loss. 

Just now, hookem48 said:

I got a bad feeling Bama is going to sleepwalk through this whole game and only win by 20

Water seeks its own level or something.  Bama will win by 35.

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

God these people are so weird. Why are joining this conference again?

No kidding.  If we really wanted to be around some weirdos we should have let BYU in and split into 2 divisions and called it a day.  And fired all the refs, and then called it a day.  

• Hook 'Em 1