Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Roach loves everyone he saw on that SoCal trip he took because 

a) DID YOU KNOW HIS WORK SENT HIM TO LA WOW

and b) most of the best kids go to the big private/Catholic schools and are super-polished from a media standpoint - I think they're nicer to him than a lot of the Texas kids

I picture an alert Uber driver picking Roach up at LAX, quickly surmising that he had a live one,  offering to give him a glimpse of the ocean... maybe Hollywood Blvd, as well, and dipshit Roach blowing his travel allowance and per diem before he arrives at his Comfort Inn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

hmmmm wonder if this'll include someone else...

Shemar Turner?  I could use some aggy tears after we clean up instate DL again.  Sanders, Turner, and Thomas are all studs.  Jordan Thomas looks like a Taquan Graham clone as far as his build at the same age.

8 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Shemar Turner?  I could use some aggy tears after we clean up instate DL again.  Sanders, Turner, and Thomas are all studs.  Jordan Thomas looks like a Taquan Graham clone as far as his build at the same age.

Carl has assured us that Turner's video has already been shot, sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

HEY HERBIE --  How bout landing some more high quality OL commits for 2021 Class!!!

& this is why he is struggling to recruit

when other coaches dont follow this rule it makes you look like a fucc boi for ignoring the calls

if hand keeps missing out carrington is going to get tired of covering for so many position coaches & ask for a huge raise 

• Fuck You 1