[Game Thread] Texas @ Iowa State on FS1

immamac

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

So how does this work? Usually we dominate the fuck out and get our ass kicked. Since we ducked dog shit is there a reverse? Or is 3rd qtr of doom coming and we are gonna be shittier 

Campbell and players think they have us just where they want us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Yeah, I’ve seen him miss those passes too. And so have you. Both QBs are underperforming… get your panties out of a bunch. Casey shit the bed multiple times this season. 

Casey has had his moments on deep balls and looked pretty damn good against OU.  Card has missed 4 now ark twice and here.  Card's have all been overthrown.  

Casey needed to be replaced tonight, hopefully Card has some "OU moments".

3 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Yeah, I’ve seen him miss those passes too. And so have you. Both QBs are underperforming… get your panties out of a bunch. Casey shit the bed multiple times this season. 

I don't give a fuck about either guy. Just pointing out he can't hit anything consistently past 15 yards.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Casey has had his moments on deep balls and looked pretty damn good against OU.  Card has missed 4 now ark twice and here.  Card's have all been overthrown.  

Casey needed to be replaced tonight, hopefully Card has some "OU moments".

In Card's defense, he hasn't started in forever. Maybe his rudder will get a little more steady with more reps.