Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

Here’s what’s on tap: First, former Texas players from yesteryear (w/ more gray hairs every year) look dumbfounded at the state of the Texas program on LHN post game, Griffin goes right up to, but stops short of flat out saying these young Horns suck.  Sark press conference with talk about 4 quarters, execution, “they played well on drives 2 and 5, but need to find a way to do that consistently.  Fields question or two of the “Can you believe how bad this shit is?” variety.  Then 104.9 to pile on.  We’re Texas…….

1 minute ago, Stunns38 said:

I’m seeing a lot of casual fan posts on Facebook like “still my team”, “they’ll be back next year”, etc. those types will fill that stadium at 80K.

I’m free next Friday and not going. Had season tickets this year and only made 2 games. I’m sure as fuck not renewing season tickets next season.

• Like 1