• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

aggy losing tonight would be fun BUT it's more fun when they beat a nobody by a shit ton and all the aggy mouthbreathers come out whooping and jazz hands shit talking then we all get to watch them get their shit shoved in by Clemson and bama. 

Yes.  And then see the absolutely stunned and incredulous aggy faces in the crowd like they've never seen this movie before.  Never saw it coming.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ousux said:
6 minutes ago, dcbc said:
I'm stating the obvious, and I know it won't happen, but aggy losing tonight would be pretty choice.

As lulzy as that would be, it wouldn't be conducive to maximum rollercoaster momentum.

I know, but as a native Houstonian, I recall a few trips to Astroworld where the Texas Cyclone was DOA. 

Plus, the rollercoaster thing is just as great when it happens within the confines of the season opener itself---from the highs of pimp cane to the wheels coming off with a last minute UCLA victory last year. 

/but as a Longhorn with self-awareness, I know the recent pain of losing a season opener with a new coach.  I'm just wishing that agony on aggy.

Edited by dcbc

1 hour ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Jimbo Fisher is Texas A&M's latest, boldest big-money bet

SIAP. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a positive or negative piece. Some great quotes either way.

How could Fisher leave Florida State?

He went 5-6, was at war with the AD, unoversity, and fans, and he probably had one more year before they fired him. Enter a mouth-breathing bunch of perpetual losers who offered him a shit ton of money they don't have to do a job that Jimbo is incapable of doing. It was a no-brainer for a low-T cuck of a coach. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Jimbo Fisher is Texas A&M's latest, boldest big-money bet

SIAP. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a positive or negative piece. Some great quotes either way.

I just got to read the article.  I don't think it's meant to be complimentary at all.  Sort of like a back handed compliment here and there.  "Aggy spends X number of dollars over and over, BUT has nothing to show".

• Like 2

Nope...

#1.  They're not going to lose.  There is literally no way they lose to this piss-ant team.

#2.  Given #1, I hope Kellen Mond goes 20-for-20 for 400 yards and rushes for 150 yards, so they can start trumpeting him as a Heisman Trophy candidate.

#3.  And then Clemson comes in next weekend and prison-rapes them.

17 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Nope...

#1.  They're not going to lose.  There is literally no way they lose to this piss-ant team.

#2.  Given #1, I hope Kellen Mond goes 20-for-20 for 400 yards and rushes for 150 yards, so they can start trumpeting him as a Heisman Trophy candidate.

#3.  And then Clemson comes in next weekend and prison-rapes them.

I'm laying serious money down on 1, 2, and 3 happening.

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Just based on simple economics: ball state vs central Connecticut, Kennesaw state vs Georgia state, and southeastern Louisiana vs ul Monroe all have greater demand than the Jimbo debut.  Wow.

I know they built way too many seats in the Kroger field expansion, but expected better than $4 for the first game of the greatest corch evar. 

As is usually the case - aggy did a poor job forecasting/planning.

Attendance is declining - their focus should have been on improving existing fan experience and upgrading the seats/experience.  Instead they focused on shoving in as many seats as possible - no matter how shitty or non-existent the view of the game is.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/college-footballs-growing-problem-empty-seats-1535634001

2 hours ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, dcbc said:
I'm stating the obvious, and I know it won't happen, but aggy losing tonight would be pretty choice.

As lulzy as that would be, it wouldn't be conducive to maximum rollercoaster momentum.

True, but I would take a dungeon drop (RIP Astroworld) over a roller coaster

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

1 and 3, yes. But remember, Mond only completed 80% when practicing against air. Or, the aggy DBs. Same thing.

That he incorrect, he didn't complete 80% against air.  It was worse but aggy included the drops as completions to make it 80%.

14 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Every time I think Aggy can't hit a new low with bizarre and perverse practice they prove me wrong. Seriously, we are going to line up to play soldier and listen to the leader of the university drone on about the death of a line bred mongrel? What do they do when a sheep dies in college station?

41 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Attendance is declining - their focus should have been on improving existing fan experience and upgrading the seats/experience.  Instead they focused on shoving in as many seats as possible - no matter how shitty or non-existent the view of the game is.

First: got more than the sips, so moral victory.

Second: can you imagine the presentation on what it would take to "improve the fan experience?"  Who wants to sign up to take on fixing this list:

Team isn't very good

Surrounded by a bunch of fucking weirdos

No cheerleaders, which would at least distract from team not being very good

Smells like bat shit

There is literal bat shit everywhere

Team figuratively plays like bat shit

Town and stadium are convenient for exactly no one outside of bcs

Toilets don't work

Game day experience isn't fun when you usually lose

That big group of pretend soldiers

No, seriously, the people next to you are really really fucking weird.  They keep yelling "uncover."

Stalls for toilets that don't work all seem to have holes drilled in them for some reason.

No alcohol served, which is the only thing that might have made driving all the way out here to watch this shitshow team in the middle of literal shit and surrounded by these fucking weirdos bearable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Artie Fatso said:

Every time I think Aggy can't hit a new low with bizarre and perverse practice they prove me wrong. Seriously, we are going to line up to play soldier and listen to the leader of the university drone on about the death of a line bred mongrel? What do they do when a sheep dies in college station?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyRIxEIKvHWXPrrZIWvIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

It says here you were on honor guard for burials?  Tell me more about that.  

Wait, whuh?  Not ROTC, just a pretend honor guard?  And it wasn't even for an alumni, it was for a fucking dog?  

How much time did you spend prepping for that?  Drilling on it and so forth?  9 fucking hours?  That would explain your fucking GPA.  

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

As is usually the case - aggy did a poor job forecasting/planning.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/college-footballs-growing-problem-empty-seats-1535634001

"What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?" 

aggy just added a couple of tents to the 7th floor of the end zone, where you can't see the field, so they can charge you $5 to buy yourself some numbing alcoholic beverages.  There's your new improved fan experience.....silly sips!

So I saw a report about cracks at McKinney HS's new $69M stadium and the first thing I thought was, "How is aggy involved?"
I know for a fact aggys are all up in the construction business across the state. If you've ever rented a shitty apartment with paper thin walls, doors that hang and crappy fake granite countertops..chances are it was either an aggy owned contractor or the company is full of aggys making decisions.
  • Like 2

I know for a fact aggys are all up in the construction business across the state. If you've ever rented a shitty apartment with paper thin walls, doors that hang and crappy fake granite countertops..chances are it was either an aggy owned contractor or the company is full of aggys making decisions.
Manhattan Construction and Stantec Architecture are the ones involved.