Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

We laugh about it, but deep down inside the dark depths of aggy soul - behind the glory holes and bestiality - they really did justify the "100 year decision" based on the better quality of the moral victories.

They'd much  rather lose to Bama and Auburn and LSU and claim they played them tough than lose to Okie State, Texas Tech, and Kansas State.

So yeah, I think the moral victory will taste really good come Saturday night.

If aggy somehow keeps it below 14 points this Saturday, Jimbo should get a 5 year extension. 

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

We laugh about it, but deep down inside the dark depths of aggy soul - behind the glory holes and bestiality - they really did justify the "100 year decision" based on the better quality of the moral victories.

They'd much  rather lose to Bama and Auburn and LSU and claim they played them tough than lose to Okie State, Texas Tech, and Kansas State.

Hall_of_Moreal_Victoies.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

your regular aggy might justify it that way but this gloriously evil Rice graduate knew that his moving of aggy to the larger SEC arena would expose aggy to bigger and more numerous humiliations on the national stage leading to more and better aggyshines and agfoonery.
9bc3a971427b38617f928eef651b569b.gif

13 hours ago, DaysOff said:

True fact: The agricultural and mechanical college of Texas lost their first ever football game to a high school.

Powerhouse Galveston Ball High school.

I love Winsepedia for fun facts like this.  Oklahoma A&M has losses to The Tulsa Businessmen, Norman NAS (I assume Naval Air Station even though Norman has no water), Oklahoma City High School, and Logan County High School.  The only funny ones I see for Texas are losses to Forth Worth Athletic Club, Dallas Athletic Club (your record is 8-1-1 against them) and Kirksville Osteopath in Missouri.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:09 PM, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

With FSU losing to Syracuse 30-7 today, and the odd history of how fast Jimbo left town when he got the aggy job, he must have known the Noles were going to be awful this year.

The FSU O-Line is God awful but it has been for several years. Jimbo's inability to recruit and develop OL is on display with FSU this year. 

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Tweet from @LongHornFrenzy: OK guys & gals! Here is the scoop on Hamm. I just found out.

Hamm & texags reporter got into a physical altercation friday night.
texags reporter got him  fired

The fight for access inside the Aggie bubble must be intense. They're totally going to have a big scandal over the next 5 years because no one in that "media market" has any interest in reporting the day to day.

Just saw one of those stupid 10.20.12 aggy shirts. Trying to get a pic for the thread. I’m in NE Texas

If I saw an aggy wearing one of those I'd do this..
Me: hi, I don't know much about college football, is that when ya'll won a national championship?

aggy: naw, that's when we beat Bama!

Me: so conference championship?

aggy: naw, Bama was ranked #1 and we..
Me: So division championship then?

aggy: naw, we....fuck me, you's one of them stupid sip trolls ain'tchu..
  • Like 2

Just now, Moby Ric said:

Well that is a make a wish foundation kid.  His wish was to go to gameday.  He is from Cypress, TX and they asked him during the show to be the guest picker.  Just thought you would like to know that.

I believe the appropriate response is "you're not wrong, Walter, you're just an asshole." 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Well that is a make a wish foundation kid.  His wish was to go to gameday.  He is from Cypress, TX and they asked him during the show to be the guest picker.  Just thought you would like to know that.

Damn, I feel like an ass. I'll have to quit judging everyone wearing aggy apparel  I guess. 

Late to the party, but finally watched aggy game against Clemson. Head a few takeaways

Kelen Mond will not survive the season.

Although Mond have great statistics on the surface he was basically looking many passes where he was running for his life and just threw it up for grabs.

It was a very bizarre game that turned on about 12 different plays it could have made it a blowout.

I think several posters were correct in that Clemson just wanted to get out of there towards the end with no injuries.

And approximately two more games as the losses keep mounting we'll have a meme for Jimbo Fisher it says don't care got paid.  At which point he will totally lose interest and season will turn into the complete sewer we expected. Cue roller coaster crash.

And of course as we all know the end of the game featured mini delicious aggy tears

Edited by SHOOTER12

7 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Am I reading this right? Bama favored by 27?

https://www.sportsline.com/college-football/odds/

Am I understanding correctly that you're a grown man who claims to follow college sports and doesn't now how to read a getting line?

Yes, Bama favored by 27. Ag money will drive that way down, I wager. TCU favored over us by by 3.5. I wager that line will expand...

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Am I understanding correctly that you're a grown man who claims to follow college sports and doesn't now how to read a getting line?

Yes, Bama favored by 27. Ag money will drive that way down, I wager. TCU favored over us by by 3.5. I wager that line will expand...

your sarcasm meter must be broken