Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I get what aggy is trying to do. In no way, if seeing this hat in the wild, would I associate it with aggy. Plus, what are they doing to the “T” with the slight angles on the accents? Stupid and ugly. Looks like a knock off high school hat where they are changing the logo just enough to avoid copyright laws.

I thought it was a Troy hat
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Phlegm would have been okay if all of his post wasn't the 10 gif/pics multiple times per page on every thread he posted in.

That wasn’t always the case, though. He also posted as “TheOrangeBull” on Hornfans. I assume after he was banned as Phlegm.

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

I thought it was a Troy hat

They absolutely don’t understand marketing at all.

They want the T for Texas and they have those jerseys that say Texas in big letters with aggies in tiny letters because they also want to be considered Texas and they don’t want us to be considered Texas. Except we’re literally Texas. It’s dumb. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

They absolutely don’t understand marketing at all.

And as much $$$ they get from the state, it should be simple.  Nope,.' Do you want to do something not very smart, or smart?  LET'S DO OPTION A1'

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

They want the T for Texas and they have those jerseys that say Texas in big letters with aggies in tiny letters because they also want to be considered Texas and they don’t want us to be considered Texas. Except we’re literally Texas. It’s dumb. 

Of all the little brother -slash - state schools, they seem to be the only ones with a major problem about it.  Michigan State.  Florida State.  Kansas State.  North Carolina State.  Mississippi State.  Hell, Auburn.  All relish their roles as the anti-blueblood.  

Our friends to the east are literally Jan Brady incarnate.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Of all the little brother -slash - state schools, they seem to be the only ones with a major problem about it.  Michigan State.  Florida State.  Kansas State.  North Carolina State.  Mississippi State.  Hell, Auburn.  All relish their roles as the anti-blueblood.  

No kidding. They are on level with Alaska State, Hawaii State and Puerto Rico State.

13 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Didn’t you get an older Chevy? Late 90s or so? You were tuning it up and doing a few things but going to leave it be for the most part. Am I imagining that? Or was it someone else?

I’ve had a Range Rover for a couple of years. Haven’t had a Chevy for quite some time. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Washington State is aggy af.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Literally?

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Florida State doesn't seem like it should be on that list.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, deft said:

Fuck no he didn’t invent this thread. He was merely the first to pick it up over here. “Probably more in shaggy?” It was longer over there and he didn’t start it.

iirc, a guy named Rich & Smooth started the Tell me about aggy thread over on shaggy. Speaking of him, I wonder what happened to him. He never popped up over here unless he changed his name.

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Florida State doesn't seem like it should be on that list.

Really?  It's academically inferior to UF, and has won 20 "national titles" compared to 47 for the Gators.  I'm kinda thinking they belong in the Aggie discussion.

8 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

iirc, a guy named Rich & Smooth started the Tell me about aggy thread over on shaggy. Speaking of him, I wonder what happened to him. He never popped up over here unless he changed his name.

Sounds like Chitowndoc.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Texas, Texas, Texas!

incurably romantic

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Pretty sure he was someone’s sock. 

On 2/8/2024 at 6:38 PM, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Texas A&M plans to take over old Macy's building for new e-sports facility

University officials will visit the site at Post Oak Mall this week to discuss turning it into the home of over 2,000 students active in e-sports.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/texas-am-esports-macys-18653360.php

GET YOUR LICKS IN NOW. Aggy is about to be swimming in "sports" championships. Kroger Field is last century, it's now all about Macy's Lan Cafe.

Their new champions factory fits in so well with the other architecture on campus

aggy.png

Gaymers... 

• Haha 1

SIAP:  Some outfit called the Gig 'em Gazette thinks we made a horrible mistake with Sark's contract.  Of course, there's a whole lot of "if this hadn't happened on that play then Texas would have finished 17th in their conference"  rationalizing going on. 

https://gigemgazette.com/posts/longhorns-make-huge-mistake-sark-contract-aggie-football-fans-love-it

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

SIAP:  Some outfit called the Gig 'em Gazette thinks we made a horrible mistake with Sark's contract.  Of course, there's a whole lot of "if this hadn't happened on that play then Texas would have finished 17th in their conference"  rationalizing going on. 

https://gigemgazette.com/posts/longhorns-make-huge-mistake-sark-contract-aggie-football-fans-love-it

Thought it was Jizzemgazette.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

Needs to get back on his meds... 

promise I will as soon as I get off your mom.  Not my fault your spirit animal is Aggie

6 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He looks like some specific dorky actor from a teen comedy but I can't quite recall who. 

I think we’re thinking of the dude from “not another teen movie” who was an amalgam of the other dorks from so many 80s/90s teen flicks.  

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Oh, that’s beautiful. It has all the Ag fan fiction elements-

- that bad fortune the Ags had? Chance fate, and there was nothing to do to avoid it

- that good fortune Texas had? Again, blind luck, mixed in with the system helping Texas out. 

8 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Thought it was Jizzemgazette.

Here’s one of the quotes “The proof will be in the pudding in 2024.”  aggy seems to know a lot about pudding, especially chocolate pudding. 

image.jpeg.07e863446f5d1e43df6f12c48477812d.jpeg