• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I love how aggy thinks next year will be better forgetting they lose 90% of the offense to the nfl draft in Williams and sternburger.

The A&M media will always try to convince their fans that next year will be better than last year. Because teams only ever get better from year to year...

You know what.... I'm gonna say it. Aggy is alright tonight. I've seen enough of them trashing Bama to make me think they have a proper level of hatred for their big bro.
Then again, they are probably just deflecting and being a bunch of pussies, but still.
Fuck off aggy boy
  • Like 2

Poetry 

I can see us possibly losing to Bama, UGA, and Clemson. However, we will win 1 of those at minimum, possibly winning 2 or all 3.

Likeliest wins of these 3.

1-UGA
2-Bama
3-Clemson

Remember, if we beat Bama at home and lose to Clemson and UGA, we are likely in SEC championship game. Win that and we are in CFP no matter what. Even with 2 losses.

We won't lose to the rest of the drek on our schedule.

And this is someone with the double premium badge/star or wev stupid fucking system they use

I have watched us lose and been excited about our future, for instance, VY's first OU game, but I wasn't about to watch that shit again.
Yeah but in that example, you'd go back and watch the big Michigan win in the Rose Bowl to get ready for the next season. Pretty sad when Aggys best moment is a September loss at home to a team still figuring out it's QB situation. SeC invented the best loss narrative in 2011 to get Bama in the title game. It's now what Aggy does constantly.

2 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio this morning:

"Bama got beat by a better SEC West team. Just like how Jimbo built an SEC West program at Florida State, Dabo built one at Clemson too." 

🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif

What’s really sad about this is that there are so many stupid people in the world that many of them fall for this. 

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio this morning:

"Bama got beat by a better SEC West team. Just like how Jimbo built an SEC West program at Florida State, Dabo built one at Clemson too." 

🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif

1.  youseriousclark.gif

2.  What the fuck are you doing listening to texags radio?

2 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Didn't Oregon destroy Jimbo's program in 14 lol

Yes, and Jimbo won in 15 because he had the crab leg caper artist behind center. 

Oh, also because his team discipline and institutional control was Switzer-esque. That program gets buried anywhere but the backwoods of Florida.

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

13* 

Crab legs was still there in 14 and had this gem of a game. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOs7HQgDI5E

Rep for the correction. Thanks.

Also, on the video, that has to be one of the funniest fucking fumbles ever. 

Also also imagine being an Oregon fan. So close yet so far away.

Edited by ztejas

Yes, and Jimbo won in 15 because he had the crab leg caper artist behind center. 
Oh, also because his team discipline and institutional control was Switzer-esque. That program gets buried anywhere but the backwoods of Florida.
Jimbo won in 13 with Winston. Then got buttfucked by Oregon in 14 with Mariotta.

Really starting to love lurking at secrant lately, and today, after last nights slaughter is hillarious.

I think I'll just drop this right here....

In light of the mutual fawning, Let us calmly discuss the inevitable Alabama Aggie Merger.Posted on 1/8/19 at 2:06 pm
uArw.png9dArw.png0
bkm1.png
Having once presided over the merger of Smith and Wesson with UNICEF, and with a background in mergers and acquisitions, I think it's time we have this discussion. Some key questions:

1. Who gets official possession of the University-sanctioned jizz jar?
2. Will Aggie allow the CheerBoys to be publicly executed per Saban's contractual demands?
3. Will Buc-E's be able to keep up with t-shirt sales?
4. Will Aggies be able to make the romantic transition from brother to sister?
5. How comfortable will Alabama be with being the Longhorn's bitch?

These are just a few on the preliminary challenges we must overcome to ensure this merger prevails.

RMFAR.
Gig Em Tide.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

ShorttermRespectfulBonobo-size_restricte

I've always loved how genuine Cleavon's reaction is in this. He knows it's coming and tries to hold it back for as long as he can.

In fact, if you look at his eyes he darts to someone behind the camera, maybe the director or other cast members.

I'm sure some of the scenes in that movie took an absurd amount of takes for everyone to stay straight-faced.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I've always loved how genuine Cleavon's reaction is in this. He knows it's coming and tries to hold it back for as long as he can.

In fact, if you look at his eyes he darts to someone behind the camera, maybe the director or other cast members.

I'm sure some of the scenes in that movie took an absurd amount of takes for everyone to stay straight-faced.

Wilder ad-libbed the "you know- morons" line, that's why the reaction is so genuine

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

What the fuck does an SEC West program even mean? Have they now abandoned ship on the SEC as a whole after Texas beat down Georgia, who is in the East?

Are we now calling any team that's good an SEC West type team?

He does the same thing describing recruits too.

"He's an SEC West corner". "He's got the body of an SEC West D end"

That'll literally be his whole analysis of a player. He knows what aggy wants to hear. 

33 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Really starting to love lurking at secrant lately, and today, after last nights slaughter is hillarious.

I think I'll just drop this right here....

In light of the mutual fawning, Let us calmly discuss the inevitable Alabama Aggie Merger.Posted on 1/8/19 at 2:06 pm
uArw.png9dArw.png0
bkm1.png
Having once presided over the merger of Smith and Wesson with UNICEF, and with a background in mergers and acquisitions, I think it's time we have this discussion. Some key questions:

1. Who gets official possession of the University-sanctioned jizz jar?
2. Will Aggie allow the CheerBoys to be publicly executed per Saban's contractual demands?
3. Will Buc-E's be able to keep up with t-shirt sales?
4. Will Aggies be able to make the romantic transition from brother to sister?
5. How comfortable will Alabama be with being the Longhorn's bitch?

These are just a few on the preliminary challenges we must overcome to ensure this merger prevails.

RMFAR.
Gig Em Tide.

God fucking dammit I'm out of reps.

This is incredible. Guessing it was an LSU fan but correct me if wrong.

4 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Wilder ad-libbed the "you know- morons" line, that's why the reaction is so genuine

I almost wondered if Cleavon didn't know the line ahead of time. thanks for confirming!

That must have been the first take and they went with it. Wilder was a genius. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

God fucking dammit I'm out of reps.

This is incredible. Guessing it was an LSU fan but correct me if wrong.

Crap, can't remember, but will see if I can find it again. (Which may prove difficult as there are about a zillion slam aggy threads over there today)

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Crap, can't remember, but will see if I can find it again. (Which may prove difficult as there are about a zillion slam aggy threads over there today)

It's easy to find you can just search a phrase. 

Username "Lsupimp". Score one for... it being obvious?