• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

14 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

They have 52 yards rushing in the 3rd quarter against new fucking Mexico. 

Well looks like that just changed. It wasn't good vs CU either though. Their fans are finally starting to realize that replacing 4 good OLs isn't so easy. 

On the other hand, their fans are also now ready to anoint Calzada as the savior. 

Edit: Speaking of CU, currently down 13-0 vs Minn late in the 2nd. 199 yards to 19.

Edited by Tex-19
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Well looks like that just changed. It wasn't good vs CU either though. Their fans are finally starting to realize that replacing 4 good OLs isn't so easy. 

On the other hand, their fans are also now ready to anoint Calzada as the savior. 

Edit: Speaking of CU, currently down 13-0 vs Minn late in the 2nd. 199 yards to 19.

Outside of probably South Carolina, it's going to be a struggle for them.  If the Pirate can get a few scores, Arnett will shut them down.

18 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Does CU win another game this season?

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Outside of probably South Carolina, it's going to be a struggle for them.  If the Pirate can get a few scores, Arnett will shut them down.

It all depends on Calzada. If they get CU Calzada on a regular basis, they're looking at 5 losses. If he can play figure things out, their defense probably carries them to 9 wins.

He looked awful vs CU. I haven't watched them today but his stats are good. Obviously it's new mexico and I saw 70 of those yards came on a blown coverage bomb, but no idea if he's looked more accurate overall.

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

It all depends on Calzada. If they get CU Calzada on a regular basis, they're looking at 5 losses. If he can play figure things out, their defense probably carries them to 9 wins.

He looked awful vs CU. I haven't watched them today but his stats are good. Obviously it's new mexico and I saw 70 of those yards came on a blown coverage bomb, but no idea if he's looked more accurate overall.

They were averaging less than 3 yards a carry up until the end of the 3rd when Spiller had a long run.  Calzada just got sacked.  And CU has a grand total of 7 yards at the half vs Minny.

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They were averaging less than 3 yards a carry up until the end of the 3rd when Spiller had a long run.  Calzada just got sacked.  And CU has a grand total of 7 yards at the half vs Minny.

Got it. I'm not disagreeing with you. Just saying that if Calzada does well, they'll have a solid season. They definitely don't have enough to get over bad QB play.

Wow at CU. That offense must really suck.

10 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Got it. I'm not disagreeing with you. Just saying that if Calzada does well, they'll have a solid season. They definitely don't have enough to get over bad QB play.

Wow at CU. That offense must really suck.

Also, Ainias Smith left with a concussion and Achane left the game limping.

my dumb ass aggies buddies think mocking "all gas no breaks" is the funniest thing they have heard of in their lives.  And they all do it.  It's clearly a thing for them.  I just don't fucking get it?  Does anyone else have to suffer similar stupidity?

Edited by Nonbryan
sp

3 minutes ago, Nonbryan said:

my dumb ass aggies buddies think mocking "all gas no breaks" is the funniest thing they have heard of in their lives.  And they all do it.  It's clearly a thing for them.  I just don't fucking get it?  Does anyone else have to suffer similar stupidity?

I used to but I rid myself of all aggies.  

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nonbryan said:

I used to but I fired them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Nonbryan said:

The "dildo" protest on campus was about a decade ago and that has still fractured their psyche. Other than "all gas no breaks" (none of them know how to spell "brakes"), pretty much all they have is fart jokes.

As I have said for a long time,

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke

I moved where there are no aggies
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I moved where there are no aggies

I recently sold our house in Katy, which has the highest concentration of aggy in the world, and moved full time to our lake house in ETX. Lotsa aggy out here, but not as bad, not as in your face. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nonbryan said:

3 hours ago, Nonbryan said:

double post

I don't know, man. I just don't know. But I am a little suspicious.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

jimbo Baggins turns off “Sweet Home Alabama” to play a song by the band…

Alabama.

just a thought:

Is he trolling them about the LSU job?

That lead guitar is hot, 
But not for "Louisiana man.”

Edited by Longhorn Fever
Louisiana man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jimbo bailed on FSU with games still left in the season while he had a losing record. Seems he just realized Jamis Winston was no longer his QB.Aggy might get worried if too much adversity hits the team this year while a few plumb jobs have opened up.... 

Then again, aggy still thinks they hired Jimbo away from FSU.....

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I’m ready to play SEC teams week in and week out…..BUT definitely not excited about dealing with all this dumb SEC fringe shit.  At least LHN has funny commercials.

Yes. Having Aggies nearby magnifying the SECSECSEC! sentiment makes it worse. 

One thing that is amusing is seeing the Aggies assume they're just a hair from being Alabama and certainly believing they will supplant them. I know that's not an Aggie commercial, but why tweak Alabama in it? They're not really rivals.

Alabama marked A&M for death after the 2012 game, but now I'm sure they don't think about Texas A&M at all until game week.

On another note: Over at Texags they believe they will be wronged if they don't go up in the polls. Reasons include:

• Surely a shutout should merit passing other teams.
  • We covered the spread while every team above us failed to.
  • We're just being held down because we don't get the respect we deserve after beating New Mexico and Kent State the way we did!

To be fair, there is a vocal minority recognizing the dark possibilities of the remaining season. The rest believe in Jimbo's remarkable powers of bringing the team along during the season so that Alabama will indeed be defeated by the Texas A&M Fighting Texas Aggies from Texas.

spacer.png

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Nonbryan said:

The best part of working from home is not having to suffer aggy stupidity at work. 

They are like little kids after making the adults laugh. Will run a "joke" into the fucking dirt while laughing alone.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jimbob said:

That reminds me of an old friend of mine, named Mike. He used to live in Wisconsin and he grew to just hate the snow.  One day he packed all his shit, strapped a snow blower to the roof of his car and said “Fuck this snow, I’m driving south until Someone asks me what the fuck is strapped on top of my truck.  That’s where I will live.”   He ended up in Katy. 

We kind of fell out of touch and I tried calling (land line days) one day but his line had been disconnected.  I ended up in Houston for a family thing and figured I would stop by his place and check in.   When I got there the house was empty, some random things left behind like they left in a hurry.  His next door neighbor was doing some yard work so I walked over and asked if he knew what happened to mike.  He said “No, they packed all their shit up a couple months ago, damnedest thing though, they headed west on I-10 with an aggy tied to the roof of his truck.”

It’s been 10 minutes and I’m still chuckling at this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Since there are no such things as honest errors made by college football officials, can someone explain how these incidents are obvious and irrefutable examples of a vast, inter-generational conspiracy where otherwise honest individuals accepted bribe money from UT Austin alumni in order to "keep the sleeping giant at bay" and inhibit A&M's clear path to the national championship game?

sec officiating.jpeg

5 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

Jimbo bailed on FSU with games still left in the season while he had a losing record. Seems he just realized Jamis Winston was no longer his QB.Aggy might get worried if too much adversity hits the team this year while a few plumb jobs have opened up.... 

Then again, aggy still thinks they hired Jimbo away from FSU.....

ConcreteYellowAmericanblackvulture-size_

On 9/18/2021 at 5:54 AM, Thatguy said:

I am sorry. I don't give a shit if this is the football board or not. This is just special. Props to UT Volleyball for making it! Hahahaha

Haha. Fuck aggy. 

Anyone know how I can see this match? Can't find it on ESPN+.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:34 PM, Nonbryan said:

Naw, man. I don't socialize with aggy.

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Arkansas game will be a good barometer imo.  They’ve bought a hell of a DL and a few other pieces.  Anything more than 3 losses and they should be pissed about their ROI. Especially since a handful of studs leaving next year. 

The next 7 games-

Arkansas

Mississippi State

Alabama

At Missouri 

South Carolina

Auburn

At Ole Miss

What's the record? I see at least 2 losses in Alabama and @ Ole Miss. Then there are several toss ups. This has 9-3 or 8-4 season written all over it based on their first 3 games which is no better off than where Herman had Texas in year 4. 

I think Alabama, Ole Miss and Auburn are definitely better than aggy right now. 

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

The next 7 games-

Arkansas

Mississippi State

Alabama

At Missouri 

South Carolina

Auburn

At Ole Miss

What's the record? I see at least 2 losses in Alabama and @ Ole Miss. Then there are several toss ups. This has 9-3 or 8-4 season written all over it based on their first 3 games which is no better off than where Herman had Texas in year 4. 

I think Alabama, Ole Miss and Auburn are definitely better than aggy right now. 

I haven't studied Mizzou but that could be a let down too, after Bama goes dry (hopefully).    State looked like dogshit this weekend.  Guess we'll see what Ark team shows up.  Same as showed up for us, it'll be ugly.  They still have talent.  Jimbo should eventually figure out he can give it to his backs over and again and then let their very good TE gash about once every 7-8 runs.  Miss will be an interesting game, for sure. Either way, fuck aggy.