Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Aggy leadership understands its audience and stays in its lane. Placating to that element of society is how they've grown into the biggest University in the US. They are laughing their way to the bank. Why would they change? Every hard working blue collar type in the great state of Texas is just itching to send their kid there for "programming". Aggy has made themselves into a badge of honor for ultra conservatives, and has built themselves as proof positive that you raised your children correctly. Here is your gold star mom and dad. Damn be it all about education. Children largely want to please their parents. Aggy understands this. They are playing the role perfectly. As society becomes more politically divided Aggy grows stronger.

1b0xhnl.jpg

aggypedia is down for TWO DAYS and we already are getting this type of cluelessness over who aggy really is.

We know this doesn't describe Texas A&M for many reasons. First of all, A&M isn't the biggest university in the U.S. While in Texas, A&M trails such academic powerhouse institutions as Lone Star College and Dallas Community College System in enrollment, nationally A&M trails such powerhouse universities as University of Central Florida and, A&M's true peer institution, the University of Phoenix. "Quantity over quality" certainly is an academic standard. Not an admirable one, but it is the one aggys hold near and dear to their hearts.

And yes, aggy is laughing all the way to the bank these days. Especially aggy athletics. Laughing all the way to the bank to sign the loan papers because they (yet again) are in a multi-year cycle where aggy athletics can't pay its bills from operating income.

Searching high and wide to find the "aggy trifecta" of repressive government, overt racism, and oppression of women; aggy partnered with the government of Qatar to create a "branch institution" to burnish A&M's reputation. Only at A&M can someone who hasn't been closer than 12,000 miles to the College Station campus can "students" be granted degrees that read "Texas A&M, College Station, Texas." Most universities have a degree requirement that each student step foot on the campus at least once prior to graduation. Not Texas A&M.

I do have to give the aggys one bit of credit. Through Qatar's strong relationship with the Taliban, it will be just a matter of time before the "aggy engineering" that A&M is now collaboratively exporting to Afghanistan will lead to a crisis of collapsing wooden structures in Afghanistan, killing untold numbers of non-whites. Pretty sneaky, aggys.

The ags need to place a large sign above the entrance to their engineering building that reads "What starts here leads to death around the world." But hey, "don't matter, got Jimbo!"

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Hell, for that matter the people of Afghanistan deserve better than Texas A&M.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

JFC, just when I think A&M and its favorite son, Rick Perry, can't get any fucking dumber. 

Who the fuck documents a federal criminal conspiracy into a fucking text chain?  And then when they find your phone records, the deflection idea is, "Can't be him.  That phone is registered to a James Richard Perry.  The former Secretaries name is Rick Perry."  

Somehow this will get a building named after him at A&M.  It's literally impossible they're this stupid.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

JFC, just when I think A&M and its favorite son, Rick Perry, can't get any fucking dumber. 

Who the fuck documents a federal criminal conspiracy into a fucking text chain?  And then when they find your phone records, the deflection idea is, "Can't be him.  That phone is registered to a James Richard Perry.  The former Secretaries name is Rick Perry."  

Somehow this will get a building named after him at A&M.  It's literally impossible they're this stupid.  

You can easily tell it is the aggy Rick Perry. The problem with proper spelling (even with spell check) is classic aggy.

CNN Exclusive: Jan 6 investigators believe Nov. 4 text pushing 'strategy' to undermine election came from Rick Perry

Members of the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol believe that former Texas Governor and Trump Energy Secretary Rick Perry was the author of a text message sent to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows the day after the 2020 election pushing an "AGRESSIVE (sic) STRATEGY" for three state legislatures to ignore the will of their voters and deliver their states' electors to Donald Trump, three sources familiar with the House Committee investigation tell CNN. A spokesman for Perry told CNN that the former Energy Secretary denies being the author of the text. Multiple people who know Rick Perry confirmed to CNN that the phone number the committee has associated with that text message is Perry's number.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/12/17/rick-perry-november-text-january-investigation-election-vpx.cnn

Oh hey, don't wanna CR this thread.  I was merely pointing out that even in a sea of stupidity at A&M, Rick Perry still stands head and shoulders in terms of just sheer idiocracy.  Wonderfully convenient that during his most recent government tenure, so many Texans were curiously quiet about making fun of him.  As if he suddenly became smart and respectable.  

The whole institution is garbage, he is the leader of this trash, and all of it...All of it...needs to be liquidated.

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Oh hey, don't wanna CR this thread.  I was merely pointing out that even in a sea of stupidity at A&M, Rick Perry still stands head and shoulders in terms of just sheer idiocracy.  Wonderfully convenient that during his most recent government tenure, so many Texans were curiously quiet about making fun of him.  As if he suddenly became smart and respectable.  

The whole institution is garbage, he is the leader of this trash, and all of it...All of it...needs to be liquidated.

No CR. Just typical Rick Perry. He has never been one to stop and think. It's a typical aggy trait.

Once Rick couldn't remember the three agencies he was committed to eliminating while running for president, people pretty much ignored aggy Rick.

That was probably the least stupid thing he's done in the last 20 years.  I wish he was that harmless.  

But people looked at that and thought, "Now, that is Leadership!"  Including a disturbing number of Longhorns.  

I don't distrust him because he's an Aggie.  I distrust him because he's grossly incompetent.  

I guess I posted this on the A&M thread because I get "Aggie" and "Grossly Incompetent" mixed up a lot. 

Edited by Lobo

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That was probably the least stupid thing he's done in the last 20 years.  I wish he was that harmless.  

But people looked at that and thought, "Now, that is Leadership!"  Including a disturbing number of Longhorns.  

I don't distrust him because he's an Aggie.  I distrust him because he's grossly incompetent.  

I guess I posted this on the A&M thread because I get "Aggie" and "Grossly Incompetent" mixed up a lot. 

Rick Perry is not only an aggy, he is a consummate aggy. He openly admits his intellectual struggles are what lead him to politics.

Thanks for your service, Rick.

“A&M wasn't exactly Harvard on the Brazos River,” he said. "This was not the brightest guy around. We always kind of laughed. He was always kind of a joke."

In a 1989 interview with the Abilene Reporter-News, Perry talked about his academic struggle at A&M being a key reason he got into politics.

“I obviously wasn’t going to do it academically. I wasn’t going to do it athletically,” he said. (Perry got B’s and C’s in his required physical education classes.) “But politics requires people skills, which was something I had."

https://www.texastribune.org/2011/08/05/huffpo-obtains-perrys-college-transcript/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggypedia is down for TWO DAYS and we already are getting this type of cluelessness over who aggy really is.

We know this doesn't describe Texas A&M for many reasons. First of all, A&M isn't the biggest university in the U.S. While in Texas, A&M trails such academic powerhouse institutions as Lone Star College and Dallas Community College System in enrollment, nationally A&M trails such powerhouse universities as University of Central Florida and, A&M's true peer institution, the University of Phoenix. "Quantity over quality" certainly is an academic standard. Not an admirable one, but it is the one aggys hold near and dear to their hearts.

And yes, aggy is laughing all the way to the bank these days. Especially aggy athletics. Laughing all the way to the bank to sign the loan papers because they (yet again) are in a multi-year cycle where aggy athletics can't pay its bills from operating income.

Searching high and wide to find the "aggy trifecta" of repressive government, overt racism, and oppression of women; aggy partnered with the government of Qatar to create a "branch institution" to burnish A&M's reputation. Only at A&M can someone who hasn't been closer than 12,000 miles to the College Station campus can "students" be granted degrees that read "Texas A&M, College Station, Texas." Most universities have a degree requirement that each student step foot on the campus at least once prior to graduation. Not Texas A&M.

I do have to give the aggys one bit of credit. Through Qatar's strong relationship with the Taliban, it will be just a matter of time before the "aggy engineering" that A&M is now collaboratively exporting to Afghanistan will lead to a crisis of collapsing wooden structures in Afghanistan, killing untold numbers of non-whites. Pretty sneaky, aggys.

The ags need to place a large sign above the entrance to their engineering building that reads "What starts here leads to death around the world." But hey, "don't matter, got Jimbo!"

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Hell, for that matter the people of Afghanistan deserve better than Texas A&M.

You sound like someone who spends too much time in the house. Aggy is and has been growing in popularity over the last decade. With 73k enrollment and climbing, Aggy will have no problem paying off their debt in the future. Rural and Suburban Texas are pumping their kids into Aggy like its a commuter school. You better wake up and smell the coffee. Aggy is taking over. Like it or not. They will never be the institution that UT is but they are the far more popular option amongst regular Texas folk these days.

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

You sound like someone who spends too much time in the house. Aggy is and has been growing in popularity over the last decade. With 73k enrollment and climbing, Aggy will have no problem paying off their debt in the future. Rural and Suburban Texas are pumping their kids into Aggy like its a commuter school. You better wake up and smell the coffee. Aggy is taking over. Like it or not. They will never be the institution that UT is but they are the far more popular option amongst regular Texas folk these days.

The objective of higher education isn't popularity. It's education.

As pointed out yesterday, the weaknesses of TAMU College Station, as self-identified include:

• Faculty losing sight of need to continue educating, advancing knowledge, and granting degrees.
  • Limited financial resources to recruit and retain talented faculty and staff. Not competitive enough with the marketplace.
  • Continuation of inefficient processes, process loopholes, and resource allocation.
  • The campus faces a deferred maintenance challenge regarding its infrastructure.
  • University communication is generally disjointed, unclear, inefficient, and a struggle.
  • The notion of an all-male, military component of the school impinges upon the culture of higher education.

The question isn't whether kids are attending A&M in ever growing numbers. The question is whether the kids doing so are being well served. I have no concern that poorly educated white trash dumbfucks will "take over." They have had the Brazos Valley for almost 150 years and it is a complete economic shithole. Katy is certainly no prize community to live in.

The University of Phoenix is far more "popular" that Harvard, Yale, and Princeton combined. Two separate models of education. Which model produces more leaders, which model produces large numbers of people who make you wonder if they ever graduated high school? Quantity vs quality has long been debated. Are you equally worried about Univ of Phoenix "graduates" "taking over?"

Texas A&M is essentially a trade school tasked with rote learning. It screens applicants to make sure they can memorize information, spit it out on tests, and refer back later when that particular formula is necessary. This is opposed to "meaningful learning," where individuals are taught to take disparate facts and to craft them into a unique understanding of unique concepts. Two completely different educational objectives. One perpetuates current knowledge, the other advances current knowledge.

Parents are free to guide their children to either model of learning. Both are available at a reasonable cost at state universities in Texas. One concept requires a more refined intellect. Not everyone has such an intellect. The vast majority of high school graduates are directed to rote learning for a reason. It requires less of an intellect.

Be not afraid of their numbers. As long as we continue to foist fairy tale history upon them and convince them it is historical fact, we will keep them dumbed down such their numbers will never truly matter. As long as well continue to keep them so stupid that they don't understand the difference between a college fraternity and military service, nothing will ever change, they will continue to be subservient white trash. As long as they tell themselves a life preserver isn't a 100% guarantee you won't get wet if you are in a boating accident, therefore promoting wearing one is simply the act of government oppression, aggys will always remain aggys.

The key is to keep them dumbed down. As as long as we continue to send them to the state institution that is responsible for keeping them dumbed down, regardless of their numbers, they will continue to walk out of that school dumb as aggys.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The objective of higher education isn't popularity. It's education.

As pointed out yesterday, the weaknesses of TAMU College Station, as self-identified include:

• Faculty losing sight of need to continue educating, advancing knowledge, and granting degrees.
  • Limited financial resources to recruit and retain talented faculty and staff. Not competitive enough with the marketplace.
  • Continuation of inefficient processes, process loopholes, and resource allocation.
  • The campus faces a deferred maintenance challenge regarding its infrastructure.
  • University communication is generally disjointed, unclear, inefficient, and a struggle.
  • The notion of an all-male, military component of the school impinges upon the culture of higher education.

The question isn't whether kids are attending A&M in ever growing numbers. The question is whether the kids doing so are being well served. I have no concern that poorly educated white trash dumbfucks will "take over." They have had the Brazos Valley for almost 150 years and it is a complete economic shithole. Katy is certainly no prize community to live in.

The University of Phoenix is far more "popular" that Harvard, Yale, and Princeton combined. Two separate models of education. Which model produces more leaders, which model produces large numbers of people who make you wonder if they ever graduated high school? Quantity vs quality has long been debated. Are you equally worried about Univ of Phoenix "graduates" "taking over?"

Texas A&M is essentially a trade school tasked with rote learning. It screens applicants to make sure they can memorize information, spit it out on tests, and refer back later when that particular formula is necessary. This is opposed to "meaningful learning," where individuals are taught to take disparate facts and to craft them into a unique understanding of unique concepts. Two completely different educational objectives. One perpetuates current knowledge, the other advances current knowledge.

Parents are free to guide their children to either model of learning. Both are available at a reasonable cost at state universities in Texas. One concept requires a more refined intellect. Not everyone has such an intellect. The vast majority of high school graduates are directed to rote learning for a reason. It requires less of an intellect.

Be not afraid of their numbers. As long as we continue to foist fairy tale history upon them and convince them it is historical fact, we will keep them dumbed down such their numbers will never truly matter. As long as well continue to keep them so stupid that they don't understand the difference between a college fraternity and military service, nothing will ever change, they will continue to be subservient white trash.

The key is to keep them dumbed down. As as long as we continue to send them to the state institution that is responsible for keeping them dumbed down, regardless of their numbers, they will continue to walk out of that school dumb as aggys.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

That's not something Tamu or the large majority of people sending their kids to Tamu care about. You understand that right? There are a lot of people who feel education is simply that, and aren't concerned with WHERE they went from that standpoint. Just like there are people who don't think college is worth a shit at all. We have a pretty talented 6'1 middle blocker on our school team here where we live. She is currently the best player on a team that is always in the state hunt, and the large majority of them go to college and play. I was talking to her parents and they were so proud of her because she didn't take the offers to play volleyball for a handful of schools to instead go get her education at Tamu. A couple of the schools on the list were better schools but that's not what they cared about.

Here is what I worry about. I worry about 73,000 people with Aggy mindsets being pumped into Texas communities every year.  That's 3/4's of a million aggs over a 10 year period. Those are people that will be in your employment pool. Those will be your neighbors. Those will be parents of your kid's friend. My kid got called the N word twice last year in middle school. Guess where the kid's parents attended college? You guessed it. I live in the Houston area and aggy is everywhere, not just in Katy. They are inside the loop too. They are in affluent neighborhoods. You would be surprised what two hardworking aggs can afford. Drive around Rice Village, Bellaire, and West U. There are a lot more agg flags than there used to be.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Why not both?

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

That's not something Tamu or the large majority of people sending their kids to Tamu care about. You understand that right? There are a lot of people who feel education is simply that, and aren't concerned with WHERE they went from that standpoint. Just like there are people who don't think college is worth a shit at all. We have a pretty talented 6'1 middle blocker on our school team here where we live. She is currently the best player on a team that is always in the state hunt, and the large majority of them go to college and play. I was talking to her parents and they were so proud of her because she didn't take the offers to play volleyball for a handful of schools to instead go get her education at Tamu. A couple of the schools on the list were better schools but that's not what they cared about.

Here is what I worry about. I worry about 73,000 people with Aggy mindsets being pumped into Texas communities every year.  That's 3/4's of a million aggs over a 10 year period. Those are people that will be in your employment pool. Those will be your neighbors. Those will be parents of your kid's friend. My kid got called the N word twice last year in middle school. Guess where the kid's parents attended college? You guessed it. I live in the Houston area and aggy is everywhere, not just in Katy. They are inside the loop too. They are in affluent neighborhoods. You would be surprised what two hardworking aggs can afford. Drive around Rice Village, Bellaire, and West U. There are a lot more agg flags than there used to be.

I worry about people who think an institution with 63,000 total students and that awards 16,000 degrees each calendar year contributes "3/4's of a million ags over a 10 year period."

thecb 2020 ut:a&m.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I worry about people who think an institution with 63,000 total students and that awards 16,000 degrees each calendar year contributes "3/4's of a million ags over a 10 year period."

Hahaha.   That's right up there with aggy math on Jimbo's new contract. A Research and Engineering school where math isn't a struggle, it's a complete failure.

I hate to break it to you guys.. both UT and A&M are mid-tier universities. One midget might be shorter than the other but it's an argument of who's the tallest midget.

Lots of people here define themselves by their association to a university. It's embarrassing to be frank. Root for the team and be done with it.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 38

39 minutes ago, AntsInMyPants said:

I hate to break it to you guys.. both UT and A&M are mid-tier universities. One midget might be shorter than the other but it's an argument of who's the tallest midget.

Lots of people here define themselves by their association to a university. It's embarrassing to be frank. Root for the team and be done with it.

I'm not talking rankings. I'm talking educational objectives of each school.

aggys are largely clueless with respect to where they fit in the greater scheme of what the THECB has developed. They honestly believe UT and A&M have been set up to serve essentially the same purpose and that A&M and UT Austin are "just the same" as each other. Not even close.

A&M focuses on rote learning. UT Austin focuses on meaningful learning. Two entirely different objectives.

Note UT Austin is funded to the tune of roughly $57,000 per FTSE, A&M at about $33,000. As both schools charge the same tuition, UT receives about $47,000 in public resources per student, A&M about $23,000.

If "just the same" caliber of graduate could be delivered at less than half the cost to taxpayers, wouldn't a fiscally conservative state such as Texas insist they were both funded at the lower rate? If the educational experiences at UT and A&M were indistinguishable, wouldn't it make sense UT was operated under the same model as A&M, thus saving taxpayers well in excess of $1.3 billion each year? Do A&M administrators really believe an extra $1.3 billion each and every year wouldn't make any difference in the quality of education they could offer? And, once you wrap your mind about that, what about if A&M had $1.3 billion more each year, and 15,000 fewer students.

Let's look back at the aggy list of weaknesses:

• Limited financial resources to recruit and retain talented faculty and staff.
  • Lack of investment in and inclusion of other TAMU branches and locations.
  • The campus faces a deferred maintenance challenge regarding its infrastructure. (need I go on?)

How do legislators defend funding Texas at more than twice the rate of A&M?

Because the two educational experiences are materially different from each other. It is simply not possible to deliver the UT Austin experience on an aggy budget.

Are there schools that deliver a higher quality educational experience than UT Austin? Hell yes. But for $10k/yr in tuition, UT Austin delivers an educational opportunity that is far above that of many, many schools. Including Texas A&M.

But aggys don't care, "they got Jimbo."

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3260108

Will aggy be singing this tune after they don't win their division in the next few seasons? 

Stone44

AG

Jimbo has credibility. He passed on a 4 million/year raise. He loves it here. He's building a champion. He has become an Aggie.

When half (probably more) take the signing bonus they just got and run at the end of the season and aggy is still 8-4 year after year. They'll turn.  

Now I'm not sure how many #1 classes in a row they bring in before the masses figure out that next year is never coming with Jimbo, no matter how many 5*s  come and go each recruiting cycle. 

12 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3260108

Will aggy be singing this tune after they don't win their division in the next few seasons? 

Stone44

AG

Jimbo has credibility. He passed on a 4 million/year raise. He loves it here. He's building a champion. He has become an Aggie.

I'm not so sure he passed on it.  I think they cut another deal, but this time he wanted hard cash he just used to secure this class.  Ten more years at 10-12 million a year is better than 14 million a year for 2-3 years... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AntsInMyPants said:

Your an idoit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AntsInMyPants said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

11 hours ago, AntsInMyPants said:

What a strange post? I’m sorry you’re embarrassed for being Frank. 

• Drool 1

20 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Very true, but you get my meaning. They are putting more aggies back in rotation than we are. Quit being obtuse.

17 hours ago, AntsInMyPants said:

263BDAD2-C70A-4236-BE29-0339A5C7D3E1.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Very true, but you get my meaning. They are putting more aggies back in rotation than we are. Quit being obtuse.

Lone Star College is producing even more alumni than Texas A&M (for the time being). Are you worried about Lone Star College alumni?

If sheer numbers of population were the determinate of anything meaningful, Bangladesh would today be an intellectual and economic powerhouse.

Instead, Bangladesh is the Brazos Valley of South Asia.

aggys may be many in number, but they have collectively never contributed any meaningful amount of intellectual capital to society. That will not change due to the adoption of a philosophy of "quantity over quality."

Edited by Randolph Duke

Keep trying to convince anyone that it’s not the money…..:

A&M fans knew this was going to be a great class because it is heavily Houston focused, but NIL put it over the top. A&M's NIL program teaches the kids how to market themselves, and more importantly how to connect with Aggie Network ... The presentation is said to be exceptional 

Add Kyle Field atmosphere to that, and the fact we had The Who's Who of CFB recruits at the Bama game. And the A&M support staff for recruiting is second to none. And an additional 100M in facilities improvements are coming to the football program alone. The fact that Fisher is going to be here for a long time so the stability is there as well ... 

And finally, recruit Bobby Taylor. His parents own the Turkey Leg Hut, and he relentlessly pursued the best recruits that came in from out of town. He would come up many weekends to show them around, and the recruits would all stay in CS overnight even on unofficial visits.  

We will see how much of it is NIL-focused next year when most of the recruits are based out of DFW, and from out of state as well. As someone else said, a perfect storm.

$$$$$$$$

On 12/18/2021 at 8:24 AM, Lobo said:

george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

Edited by B00M
Is it actually a crime to encourage electors to ignore their voters? Are we to believe that the times electors have voted against the will of their voters, it was of their own free will with no motive, coersion, or incentive?

12 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

It was bags not NIL

They don’t understand the difference.  Many think they can now pay recruits and they dont realize there is a compliance component.    Giving a recruit 20k for an autograph is illegal and giving that to a current player or transfer is not market value   

and to the above discussion, aggy probably does crank out 3/4 million per decade when you add in their grads, anyone who took classes there or any of their system schools, Blinn JC, people who live in Katy, and any others who identify as aggy.  

They are becoming so prolific with diminishing standards that just about any redneck can claim to be aggy and no one will question it, particularly if they wear their high school class ring around.  An old friend on mine went to Bryan HS, a year at Blinn, graduated SWTSU, and fully identifies aggy.  It’s a real thing.  

On 12/18/2021 at 1:26 PM, Lobo said:

Because Loyal Longhorns still feel the need to worship at the altar of Grand Stupidity.  

Even in Longhorn Nation...the Stupid is Strong with Us.  

But we’re only freshman students at stupid while aggy is tenured professors…..

3 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

It was bags not NIL

Whats the difference at this point..... what you pay in income tax? The way I see it,  they have an over rated coach that beat Bama, and we have an overrated coach that lost to Kansas. As long as both schools are handing out money, its not difficult to see why they have the edge right now. Sark has to do better than 5-7 for fucks sake. 

On 12/18/2021 at 9:56 AM, Thatguy said:

Thatguy? More like Thisfuckingguy 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

It was bags not NIL

It was a big middle finger to every P5 program out there.  It is a clear message to anyone who wants a recruit aggy wants is going to have to be prepared to spend big money.

As comfortable as they were with going that much further overboard than anyone else, seems like this is something they've been doing awhile, but the NIL thing emboldened them and they got carried away.

I think aggy believes this is something all Blue Bloods do every year, and expected every top program to go balls deep and ended up exposing themselves to the world, literally.

• Like 1