• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Chad said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/texas-a-26m-star-rb-isaiah-spiller-heading-to-nfl/ar-AAROeyW

The aggy are going to be lacking a RB in an addition to a QB in the Gator Bowl. Spiller declared for the NFL, will they even be able to break the 10 point thresh hold against Wake Forest?

If they beat WF, they will brag on how Jimbo pulled one out of his hat with a depleted staff and players.

If they lose, its a "didnt want to be there" game. Book it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

If they beat WF, they will brag on how Jimbo pulled one out of his hat with a depleted staff and players.

To be objective, this applies to all secsecsec schools. They constantly make excuses for themselves when they get their asses kicked by random school. See Florida last year and Georgia in 2018. 

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

If fairness, Wake Forest had this game circled back in early August knowing they would play an 8-4 SEC team in their bowl game. It's like their super bowl.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

So Elko let the DL coach at Duke go... only surprising in that he seems like an actually good coach there developmentally at least. Just had two he recruited and developed drafted into the NFL last draft.

Still possible Robinson jumps ship from 8&4 over to Duke as DC/DL coach. We'll likely know next week if so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

They had as many admirers of fascism then as they have there today as shown here by Comrade Hitler Franco Lenin Doerr.

aggy yearbook nazi.jpeg

If Collie Town had been in Germany, that would have been the biggest SSaggy factory...

I can see how that would've played out..

URGENT

STOP!!! DON'T TOUCH THE JEWS.

SSaggy is the real threat to all humanity and sheep.  They must be stopped before they contaminate us all.

Hitler. 

I have released SSaggy on humanity. And with that, I have become dumb. I'm going to go put a bullet in my head now.

If Collie Town had been in Germany, that would have been the biggest SSaggy factory...
I can see how that would've played out..
URGENT
STOP!!! DON'T TOUCH THE JEWS.
SSaggy is the real threat to all humanity and sheep.  They must be stopped before they contaminate us all.
Hitler. 
I have released SSaggy on humanity. And with that, I have become dumb. I'm going to go put a bullet in my head now.

Did someone feed RD after midnight?
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, deadshank said:

A pic of the Fawt-en Take-sus aggy Baned sent to me by my Demon Deac BIL after the last time WF and aggy squared off in the Belk Bowl.  He used to work with an aggy that he despised based on utter weirdness and incompetence. 

It was simply captioned “retreat!”  

E1DEFCEB-30D9-4501-A983-92DBCCAF5AD9.jpeg

Hitler's youth got cool little daggers made from the finest German steel.

SSaggy are only allowed fake swords.

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

Yep. And aggy has convinced themselves he's going to be a monster in the NFL 

Better than Ricky and Earl combined. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MTQnD_yWk

Edit: damn it. All of a sudden Google is smart enough to screen out embedded videos and make you watch them on their YT platform. The videos are Earl’s top 10 plays and Ricky’s pro highlights. Fun to watch. And no, Spiller is no Earl or Ricky. 

Edited by nnm

17 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I think we need a comprehensive list of historical events that are closer to the one aggy championship than we are now.  Here's a few

The Lincoln/Douglas debates

Harper's Ferry

Custer's Last Stand

Nm 

Edited by po elvis

1 hour ago, aggypedia said:

Furk.

MediaWiki shit the bed and aggypedia (at least the wiki portion) is down right now.

I'm having to recreate the pages from database exports in a new format (not MediaWiki).

I'll post again when we've finished.

Meanwhile the photos are still available at https://aggypedia.com/home/

yikes!

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I think we need a comprehensive list of historical events that are closer to the one aggy championship than we are now.  Here's a few

Harper's Ferry

Custer's Last Stand

The entirety of the Civil War

The invention of the telephone

Give it 15 more years and we will be on par with the time since the death of the last signer of the Declaration of Independence. 🤣

16 minutes ago, statsman said:

If a baby were born on the day that TAMC beat Tulane in the SB to clinch the NC, they could be admitted to TAMU (if male) before there were 50 stars on the US flag. 

There is not a single individual on the planet who has seen Texas A&M compete for or win a national championship in any major sport.

14 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Harper's Ferry

Custer's Last Stand

The reign of Tyrannosaurus rex (~65 mya) is closer in time to 2021 than it is Brontosaurus/Apatosaurus (~150 Mya)

aggy's only title is much closer in time to the discoveries of Tyrannosaurus rex (1900) and Brontosaurus/Apatosaurus (1879/1877) than it is to 2021. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It really is amazing that it's been that long since aggy won a conference championship. 

Conference championship?!

aggy has struggled to finish above .500 in conference play for most of the past quarter century. They have struggled to just be competitive against conference competition.